Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Ishtar Family Gathering ❯ Bored ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ishtar Family Gathering

Chapter 2: Bored

Aika: Well, I'm gonna continue this after all. And everyone was asking me about why Malik didn't want to be called Malik-sama. The answer is this that he was panicing, and had no control over what came out of his mouth.

Jordan: What she means is she had a brain-dead moment and forgot. She has those all the time.

Aika: *smacks Jordan over the head* Baka!

*****

Isis, Malik and Rishid were still trapped in a heap of Ishtars. And they were still attempting to see how long they could go without hurting each other.

Malik: Rishid, I'm bored.

Rishid: We all are, Malik-sama.

Malik: *raises his head and yawns, making Isis's head smack into a random leg*

Isis: OW! Malik! You made me slam into Rishid's leg!

Rishid: That wasn't my leg.

Malik: Wasn't my leg either.

Isis: O_O And it wasn't MY leg...

Malik: AH! WE'VE BEGUN TO MUTATE INTO ONE BIG BLOB WITH MULTIPLE LEGS!!!

Isis: Malik, that is completely absurd-

Rishid: O_O OH MY GOSH IT'S TRUE!!!!

Malik: WE'RE GOING TO MUTATE AND DIE!!!

Isis: Now Malik, even if we DID mutate, which is impossible, we'd all be alive. We'd be attached to each other for the rest of our lives, but-

Malik: O___O A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!!!

Isis: Are you saying you wouldn't want to be stuck with me?!

Rishid: Well, neither would I...

Isis: THAT'S IT!!! I'M GETTING OUT!!! *struggles furiously, making everyone hit the dirt and each other*

Rishid: @_@ Isis... calm down...

Malik: ACK! HEEEELLLLP!!!

Isis: MUST... GET... FREE!!!!

Rishid: Isis, this is for your own good... *bites down on a struggling hand*

Malik: OW!!! RISHID YOU IDIOT!!! *turns to hurt Rishid, but slams Isis's head on the ground, knocking some sense into her*

Isis: Thank you... I needed that...

Malik: Isis, the hand in front of my face has eight fingers...

Isis: O____O WE ARE MUTATING INTO ONE!!!

Rishid: No we aren't...

Isis and Malik: WHY NOT?!

Rishid: That's my hand...

Malik: Your hand has EIGHT fingers?!

Rishid: It was a birth defect, okay?!

Isis: Let's be quiet... I have a migraine...

The Ishtars sat in silence for about ten seconds --a new record-- until Malik once again broke the silence.

Malik: ...I have to go to the bathroom...

*****

Aika: Well, that's sort of a cliffhanger... I guess... not really... well maybe...

Jordan: u_u What a moron.

Aika: Yaro. Baka. Shiseiji. *flips through Japanese dictionary* Umm... chikusho...

Jordan: Why must you curse me out in Japanese?!

Aika: Because it's FUN, and you can't understand a word I'm saying!!!

Jordan: ...Doesn't that make it irrelevant if the person you're cursing can't understand you?

Aika: *if looks could kill, Jordan would be bursting into flames right now*