Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ It never ends ❯ Memories of a horrid past ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: It never ends
Summary: as we all know, Seto was abused by his stepfather. But, what if Seto never got over what happened to him all those years ago? I think it might be something like this ... (Yes I know the summary sucks, as does this little one-shot but oh well. I tried)



~ He screams He cries
Tears fall from his eyes
Forming pools of blood on the ground
He will never be found
~
**Flashback**
"Please stop! I'm sorry! I'll never do it again!" cried a 12 year old Seto. Gozubaro hit him across the face with the buckle of a belt. "Your right you will never do it again! This beating will teach you a lesson! Your nothing Seto, you're worthless!" Seto was bruised, bleeding and crying, all he did to deserve this punishment was laugh. After 10 more minutes of Gozubaro's endless assault, he walked away from the young boy lying on the cold, wooden floor. This wasn't the first time Seto was beat, and he was sure it wouldn't be the last.
**End Flashback**
~ Darkness whirls overhead
He's
gone, not yet dead
The lightning flashes illuminating his face
He tries to find his way out of this place
~
It has been years since Seto had murdered his step father, but all the memories still haunt him. ( I think this was proven in the manga, I'm not sure. if not just pretend ok? ok.) Seto hated Gozubaro with every last fiber of his being, he was glad he was dead. It was 2:06 in the morning, the young CEO was, of course, doing work for Kaiba Corp. The rain pounded on the windows of his bedroom, lightning was frequently seen. Seto had stopped typing on his laptop, once in awhile when Seto remembered everything, life it seemed, was not worth living. He pulled out a pair of scissors from a draw and let the metal cut through his flesh.
~ The thunder roars in an angry song
The sky darkens,
something's gone wrong
Into a void of silence where he cries without sound
His tears roll down
~
Seto was never sure why he did this, it was an escape almost. Even if for a short time, he had something to focus on except for those horrible memories he wished he never had. The blood flowed in a tiny stream down his arm. Seto sighed, and simply went back to work, not really paying attention to what he was doing. The memory that caused him the most emotional pain played in his head.
**Flashback**
Gozubaro had Seto pinned to the bed. "No, stop!" Seto desperately screamed. As usual Gozubaro ignored him; he just hit him across the face as hard as he could. A faint blue tint began to show on Seto's face. He cried, and begged Gozubaro to stop, but it was useless. Just like Seto himself. Seto, just lay there, he knew now there was nothing he could ever do to make Gozubaro stop. He then did the one thing Seto would never get over, the one thing he would never let anyone know ... Gozubaro raped him.
**End Flashback**
Seto hands froze they had stopped typing. He's began to tremble , ' No one will ever know, even if they did, they would never understand ....' He looked out the window, the rain had stopped, and the sun was beginning to rise. Though the sky outside looked very pretty , it eternally was dark and cloudy inside Seto's mind, his soul was broken, shattered. Seto went back to typing, dreading the new day as it came, for a new day meant another day he had to live with all the pain and the shame of what had happened to him so many years ago.
~ He dies silently
Unfairly judged
~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes crappy I know, now I have a feeling seto would never do that stuff; it was just an idea that popped into my head. This is my latest work of crap. Now do you wish you never asked me to send you my stories? By the way the poem isn't mine, I found it somewhere, I don't remember where though.