Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ It's Easier to Run ❯ Where are you Now? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It's Easier to Run

Author's Note: Thanks for the Reviews… Special Thanks to insane4seto and rubberducky64 and LSL. My first reviewers… I never even thought of having reviews… Oh, well! If you have any ideas… post them! Serenity's thought are in "" marks.

Disclaimer: Yu gi oh is not mine; all characters are from their respective owners… Still... I wish…

WHERE ARE YOU NOW AND WHERE ARE ARE YOU GOING?

Yugi!!!

Serenity rushed towards the elfin boy, no bashing intended, and begged for his help…

Yugi please, you have to help me, Joey's in trouble!!!!

Calm down, Serenity! Tell me what happened….

Yugi, my dad beat Joey up! I can't believe he actually did it… Joey's at home unconscious.

Let's go home Serenity, we'll be able to call the police from there.

--Motou Residence--

//At the door//

Gramps!!! Open up! Joey's in trouble.

Grandpa: Huh… OH… -Still half asleep-

Grandpa, where's the phone… Oh got it.

Dials 911

Hello, yes, I'd like to report a case of child abuse, yes I'm sure, it's on Domino Fourth Street, last house to the left. Thank you and Good Night?

Yugi to Serenity: They're on their way Serenity, so can you tell us what happened exactly, Serenity…

Serenity: I'm sorry Yugi, but I really don't want to talk about it right now. (Obviously Serenity is still crying.)

But Serenity, -is cut by Gramps-, She probably doesn't want to talk for now… Yugi can you prepare the guest room for Serenity?

Right away gramps….

Serenity's POV

"Maybe I should tell them what happened, but they'll just go on blaming me about the incident. Probably they're right. It is my fault that Joey is where he is. What will the police do about my father? Probably they'll put him in jail, where he belongs. Then, when my mother finds out she'll never let me come to Domino again. I'll never see Joey again! I feel so lonely. Where is Joey, when I really do need him?"

//END OF CHAPTER 2//

Author's Note: Short chapter, I'll try to make them longer. Oh yeah… Poor Serenity… Please read and review…