Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kaiba Cam ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah…….

Shadowfire: "Ok people's the winner is: Why Are We Singing Christmas Songs in July."

Mokuba: "And Shadowfire would like to thank you all for the reviews for The Lamort House."

Shadowfire: "Oh, and just to tell you I have created a completely Yu-Gi-Oh website on my bio. It's got previews to next chapters of stories, a gallery, and some other junk. It's still being worked on, so please sign my guest book and tell me what I think. Oh and I'm going to try something new and see if the thingy will except bold print (with it hasn't for me up till now)"

Mokuba: "ON WITH THE SHOW!!"

Shadowfire: "That's my line……………………."

Mokuba: "Our next tape with take place in the Shadow Realm."

Shadowfire: "Don't ask me where the idea came from."

**************

Tape 34: The Dreaded Shadow Realm

Shadowfire and Mokuba are in the Shadow Realm.

Mokuba: "Just don't ask how we got here.

~Flashback~

Shadowfire and Mokuba are fighting over a map.

Shadowfire: "Its north!"

Mokuba: "Its south!"

Shadowfire: "North!"

Mokuba: "South!"

Shadowfire: "NORTH!"

Mokuba: "SOUTH!"

Dude: walks by "Are you trying to go to the dreaded Shadow Realm?"

Shadowfire: "Yeah."

Dude: points to a sign "Just follow the sing."

Sign: "SHADOW REALM TO THE WEST."

Shadowfire and Mokuba: -_-U

~End Flashback~

Shadowfire: "That doesn't matter! What matters is we're here!"

Mokuba: "What's that music?"

Music is coming from a big domey thingy that a ton of Duel Monsters are going into.

Shadowfire: "It sounds like…………………..Disco."

They go into the domey thingy and find that it's a disco club

Shadowfire: O_O

Mokuba: O_o

Shadowfire: "I now see why it's dreaded…………….no one on earth wants to see a Blue Eyes White Dragon and Red Eyes Black Dragon do the `Funky Chicken' together."

Mokuba: "What's they doing?"

DM and DMG are making out

Shadowfire: covers Mokuba's eyes "EWWW RENT A HOTEL ROOM OR SOMETHING YOU TWO NO ONE WANTS TO SEE IT!!!!!!

All three yamis come in the domey thingy.

Yami Yugi: "Hehe no one knows were here. Hehehehehe."

Yami Malik: "Yes, Pharaoh, the Shadow Realm is a wonderful place for a stroll."

Yami Bakura: "Even better our girlfriends are here!"

Dark Necrofear, Mystical Elf, and Dark Witch go up to the yamis, and the yamis and the duel monsters start disco dancing.

Shadowfire: "So that's what the yamis have been up to………."

Mokuba: "You mean this is why they've been disappearing? BECAUSE THAT THEY WANTED TO MAKE OUT WITH THERE DUEL MONSTER CHICKS?!

Shadowfire: "Let's just go."

**************

Mokuba: "That was disappointing…….."

Shadowfire: "I wanted to see something better then that……..I wonder if my dragons can disco dance………"

Asheth: appears "Don't even think about it." Disappears

Shadowfire: "On to the next tape."

***************

Tape 35: Bakura the Cat Worshiper

Shadowfire and Mokuba are outside the Bakura home.

Shadowfire: "I wonder why Ryou asked us over. I mean we're not exactly popular."

Mokuba: "I don't care it's got to be better then what we're been getting."

Shadowfire: walks up to the door and knocks "HEY RYOU!!!!"

Ryou: opens door "You're here, good. Bakura's in here."

Mokuba: "Since when have YOU been into getting revenge on people?"

Ryou: "Since I got a cat."

Shadowfire: "A cat?"

Ryou: "You'll see."

The three go into the living room, which is covered in hieroglyphs and candles are burning. On an alter is an emensly FAT cat. Bakura is on his knees prostrating and worshiping it.

Bakura: "Oh great one I prostrate my worthless self in front of your greatness."

Cat: "Meow."

Shadowfire: ^_^U "Well, Ryou, your yami's a rare breed."

Mokuba: O_o "He worships cats………"

Ryou: "You should see him with beetles."

Shadowfire: ^________________^UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

****************

Shadowfire: "Well that was……different…….."

Mokuba: "Why do we live with such insane people?"

Shadowfire: "Don't ask questions just tape."

****************

Tape 36: I-I-I-I-I-I-I-it's t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-time t-t-to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!

Everyone is at Yugi's house and Yami is giving them dueling lessons.

Yami: "Ok to really strike fear into the hearts of your opponents say: it's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel! Now you say it!"

Shadowfire: {thinking: this wouldn't strike fear into squat.} "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-It's t-t-t-t-t-t-time t-t-t-t-t-to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel."

Joey: "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-can't st-st-st-st-st-st-st-st-stop!!!!"

Ryou: "Th-th-th-th-th-this i-is em-em-em-embarassing!!"

Tristian: "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I e-e-e-e-e-eat m-m-m-m-m-m-my b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-boogers!

Seto: "H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-how d-d-d-d-d-d-d-do y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you st-st-st-st-st-st-stop?!"

Mokuba: "W-w-w-w-w-why d-d-d-d-does Y-y-y-y-y-yami d-d-do i-it?"

Tea: "F-f-f-f-f-f-f-friendship w-w-w-w-will pre-pre-pre-prevail!"

Yugi: "I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I n-n-n-n-n-need t-t-t-to g-g-g-g-g-g-g-go t-t-t-t-to th-th-th-the b-b-b-b-b-bathroom!"

Bakura: "S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Shadowfire: with a microphone in Yami's face "So, Yami, how do you do it?"

Yami: "It's easy! It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!!!"

Shadowfire: "The world may never know."

***************

Shadowfire: "Well that ends another fun filled chapter of Kaiba Cam. BTW It Kaiba Cam's year old birthday!" starts crying "My little baby is a year old!!!!!"

Mokuba: "….yeah….."

Shadowfire: "Please R and R!" ^_~