Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kaiba's Little Angel ❯ Found ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Found



Disclaimer: I don't own YuGiOh. It belongs to The Original creator Kazuki Takahashi
“Talking”
‘Thinking’
//Flashbacks//
~change of place~
talking on the phone
***************************************************************
‘ Whoever said “My life is flashing before my eyes”? should be shot in the head, but it’s true. My life is flashing before my eyes. My life was nothing before he adopted me and now, 14 years of my life will end soon, that’s right I’m 14.
Here’s my story on how he found me:
//Flashback//
It was July 17, 2003. Seto Kaiba a 15-year old CEO was on his way to work when his limousine broke down.
Kaiba: What the Hell? Why did you stop?. I have to get to work.
Carlos: I’m sorry Mr. Kaiba, but the engine seems to stop on its own. I will go and check it out.
The Chauffeur named Carlos got out of the car to see what happened.
Kaiba: Whatever, Kaiba Corp. isn’t to far from here, so I’ll walk.
Kaiba got out of the car but was stopped by Roland.
Roland: But, Mr. Kaiba its raining.
Kaiba: Do I care? No I don’t. The alley here is a shortcut to Kaiba Corp.
I’ll be there in no time.
Kaiba walked away and down the alley.
Kaiba: Why does it have to rain today?
While Kaiba was thinking he didn’t notice that the alley had a dead-end until he ran into it.
Kaiba: What? A dead-end? I thought there was a opening here? What happened? >sigh< oh will, I guess I go back the other way.
Kaiba turn around and left. But along the way Kaiba slam his fist into a dumpster and then he heard something or someone crying.
Kaiba: What?
Roland came and found Kaiba looking around for something.
Roland: Mr. Kaiba the car is fixed. What are you doing Sir?
Kaiba: Quite Roland, I hear something.
Kaiba went close to the dumpster.
Kaiba: It’s coming from here, Roland help me lift the top.
Roland helped Kaiba lift the top to look inside, what they saw surprise
them both.
Roland: But why?
Kaiba: I don’t know why.
What they saw was a newborn baby girl wrapped in a purple blanket with a note and crying her little eyes out.
Roland: Should we go to the Police Mr. Kaiba?
Kaiba: No, we’ll call them at home.
Kaiba picked up the baby from the dumpster and went back to the car. As soon as they left to go home the rain had stopped.

***********************************************
AN: There you go the 1st chapter. I hope you all like it. What will happen next.
One more thing, if you are all wondering were Mokuba is, he’s at summer camp