Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kaiba's Little Angel ❯ The Accident and The Truth ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Accident and The Truth

Me: Thank You dragonlady222. Your question will be answer in the Story.
HEL--(mouth taped)
Tristan: Who's the dude that's tired up?
Me: (death glare)
Joey: Man if looks can kill, den your dead.
Tristan: What do you mean?
Kaiba: You are an Idiot.
Mokuba: The dude is a girl.
Tristan: Why would a girl wear boys clothes?
Me: (trys to speak)
Joey: What did ya say? Ok I take the tape off.
Me: I'm a tomboy you idiot. how come I'm the only girl here? Where's Tea, Mai or Serenity?
Tristan: There on a shopping spree.
Me: :'( NO FAIR!!!!! (mouth taped)
Tristan: Mark don't own Yu-Gi-Oh It belongs to The Original creator Kazuki Takahashi
or anything that she will mention in the story.
However the nicknames belong to her friend. Mark? isn't that a boys name?
Mokuba: It's her nickname.
“Talking”
‘Thinking’
//Flashbacks//
~change of place~
talking on the phone
*************************************************************************** ******

Years have past, 2 years more likely. Madison will be 2 years old in 1 week.
Madison is on her way home from daycare. Yes daycare in the summer. Madison
can't wait to get home and show her Father and Uncle the picture she made.
Madison: Do you tink Daddy and Unca Moka wike my picture, Tipsy?
The bodyguard name Tomas looked down at Madison and smile.
Tomas: Yes, Miss Madison, I’m sure that your father and Uncle will love your picture.
The car stops at a traffic light, The car was no more then a meter before it was hit by a heavy-duty 4x4 truck.
The truck hit the side that Madison was on. The car skidded to a stop. Everyone around was in the state of shock and started running around wondering what to do.
Before the accident, Kaiba was in his Home Office working on his computer and
waiting for Madison to come home from daycare. Kaiba stopped what he was doing and looked at the clock.
Kaiba: 1:30, Madison should be home soon
Just then the picture of Madison that hung on the wall fell and shattered into pieces.
Kaiba went over and picked up the frame and looked at it. The picture was ruined because the glass was gone.
Kaiba: I wonder why this fell.
Mokuba and his friends came running in and looking like they had seen a ghost.
Kaiba: Mokuba why are you running?
Mokuba: >panting< Car....Crash.
Cody: >panting< Down...The...Street.
Candy: >panting< Kaiba...Corp...Logo.
Kaiba: WHAT?!
Kaiba ran out of the room, out of the house and down the street as fast as he could.
The kids started to run as well and didn't care how tired and out of breath they got.
At the scene, chaos was everywhere. Kaiba was worried that Madison was hurt and prayed that she was alright.
Kaiba got under the yellow tape and was stopped by a Cop.
Cop 1: I'm sorry Sir, but you have to get back.
Kaiba: You don't understand that's my car and someone I care about is in there.
Cop 1: The people that were in the car are on there way to the Hospital right now.
Kaiba turned around and started to run back to get a car. After getting a car, Kaiba
picked up Mokuba and his friends, and drove towards the hospital
At the hospital.
Kaiba was in the waiting room pacing back and forth waiting for a Doctor to come.
The kids were there watching Kaiba walking back and forth almost falling asleep.
Doc. Sanders: Mr. Kaiba?
Kaiba: How's Madison?
Doc Sanders: >sigh< Madison is in surgery right at the moment. I’m sorry to be blunt but she might not make it.
Kaiba: What do you mean?
Doc Sanders: >sigh< Madison lost a lot of blood and needs a blood transfusion. If not she will die in surgery.
Kaiba: Then I'll do it.
Doc Sanders: You might not be a perfect match, sense you adopted her.
Kaiba: I don't care, at least let me try.
Doc Sanders: Alright, Madison's Blood is Type A
Kaiba: Type A? I have the same blood type. But how?
Doc Sanders: Then we must hurry. Come.
Kaiba: Mokuba, you and your friends should go home, it's getting dark out and past
your bed time.
Mokuba: >yawn< Ok. Call me if anything changes.
Kaiba: I will.
Kaiba looked at the clock in Madison's room.
Kaiba: 2:30am, its been 13 hours sense you have been in that stupid car accident.
I wonder how you got my blood type? The real question is are you my biological daughter?
Can it be that was the surprise my girlfriend was going to tell me? And if so, why would her father have
lied to me about her death? I'm going to get a DNA test done in the morning.
In the morning Kaiba was waiting for the results to come back. If you see Madison right now you
would say that she looks like a mummy.
There was a knock at the door waking Kaiba up from his quick nap
Kaiba: >yawn< Come in.
Walked in a female doctor that was there for Madison in case she woke up or needed her medicine.
Doc. Wheeler: Sorry if I woke you. I'm Doc Wheeler, Madison's doctor.
Kaiba: Wheeler? Are you related to Joey Wheeler?
Doc Wheeler: Yes I am. He's my nephew. Do you know him?
Kaiba: Of course I know the Mutt. Yes.
Doc Wheeler: Then you must be one of his friends.
Kaiba: No were not. We go to the same school. Do you have the results?
Doc Wheeler: Yes I do. Lets see.....ah yes your DNA is a match.
Kaiba: Can you phone me if anything happens? I need to go and see if I can get some answers.
Doc. Wheeler: Yes I will.
Kaiba left the hospital and is on his way to see a man named Patrick Haruna to
get some answers about Chloe Haruna and why he lied to him.
Kaiba parked the car and got out. The mansion in front was the home that once
belonged to Chloe. Kaiba walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.
Alfred: Yes? May I help you?
Kaiba: I'm looking for Patrick Haruna. I need to have a talk with him about Chloe.
Alfred: Yes, follow me.
After some time they were outside the door to his Office.
Alfred: Mr. Haruna. Someone is here to see you.
Patrick: Who is it?
Kaiba:(sarcastic) Prince Charming, who else do you think?
Patrick: Kaiba? Then come in, come in.
Kaiba: I'm only here to talk about Chloe.
Patrick: Kaiba, can you let my daughter rest in peace? It will be almost 3 years now.
Kaiba: (death glare) 3 years you say? Try 2 years, you moron. I now know the truth about the baby she was having.
Patrick: Baby? what baby are you talking about?
Kaiba: The baby that Chloe was having. I went back to the time were me and Chloe
was having some "time alone" and it matched perfectly. So tell me why you lied to me?
Patrick: Why I lied to you? The reason why is that Chloe could have done much better.
Kaiba: >grr< Did you think that I would have hurt her? I loved Chloe with all my heart and you took her away from me.
Patrick: Right, you didn’t deserve her. I wanted her to marry someone better then you.
Kaiba: Better then me? Did you ever think about Chloe's feelings?
Patrick: Of course I did. I cared about her. I cared about her feelings.
Kaiba: I know about everything that you done
Patrick: Like what?
Kaiba: First she was 2 months when it happened. Lets see...Paying a doctor to keep his mouth shut about her death,
locking her up like a prisoner in her own room for 7 months until the baby was born, and when she died for real,
you put her body in the empty coffin to make it look like she was there in the beginning. I think that's about it.
Patrick: Then how do you know about the brat?
Kaiba: The brat is my daughter and right now she's the hospital from a car accident yesterday.
Patrick: Then I hope she dies. Now Leave or else.
Kaiba: Or else what? Call the police? Already done.
Just then 4 police officers came in and arrested him.
Patrick: What is the meaning of this? I didn't do anything.
Kaiba: It's all on tape you idiot.
Kaiba walked over to the cabinet that were full of DVD's of every movie that Chloe stared in and every CD
that Chloe had sung in.
Kaiba: What's this? a documentary on Chloe? I'm going to take this.
Kaiba was back at the hospital and was happy to know that the man who took his beloved
girlfriend away from him is now going to jail.
It's been 3 days now and Madison still hasn't woken up yet and is getting a little weaker everyday.
This was making Kaiba a little scared knowing that his little girl might not make it.
It was 4:30 in the morning that Madison was starting to stir, making Kaiba to wake up.
Madison: Daddy?
Kaiba: Madison I'm so glad you woke up.
Madison: Me seen Mommy. Mommy said to wake up and me did.
Kaiba: Chloe, are you watching over her? I'm glad you’re her guardian angel.
Madison: Daddy wewe's Unca Moka?
Kaiba: Unca Moka is at home. He and his friends will be here later on. Why don't
you go back to sleep.
Madison: >yawn< Night Daddy. Wove you
Kaiba: Good-Night my Little Angel. Love you too.
***************************************************

Trist an: Lets have a party.
Joey: Ok. I get the food.
Me: Don't you dire
Kaiba: I don't think so.
Mokuba: It's not our home.
Me: Thank you both
Joey & Tristan: Awwww No Fair.
All: R&R
*Tipsy means Partially Intoxicated.
It a nickname for Tomas. Madison can't say things correctly yet.
*Moka is of course Mokuba.
* its superstitious. They say that if a picture falls off the wall, something might
happen to them.