Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Left With Me ❯ Red Red Flow ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh or any character there of.

Notes: This is an answer to the challenge of ZellDincht.



Left With Me



Its dark here. They've all left me behind. Yami has my body, yes, he asked, and I said okay. He's with her, Tea. She loves him and he doesn't hate her body. They sleep together. He doesn't tell me, but I know.

He used to say he loved me, used to hold me even though we couldn't really touch. He would whisper across our bond, sweet nothings. And when I dreamed he was there. I would toss and turn, caught in a nightmare, reliving what had long gone past. I would scream, and he would be there. In his sprit room, he would hold me while I cried.

There were other times, better times. I would sleep without dreams. Then I could see him, be as unreal as he was. By the light of a hundred candles he drew me into his bed the first time. The sheets were purple satin; he said they matched my eyes. He kissed me, left a mark that morning would not see. Then, he took me, made me his. We moved as one in the quiet of the night. Dark Magician stood watch at the door and we were left uninterrupted. I had my Pharaoh and he had me.

We slept afterwards, he held my hand.

He holds her hand now. I don't hate her. No, I can't. Because, maybe, maybe she makes him happy. I wish I could.

I gave him everything he asked for. My heart, my life, my soul. I was his other, his light, his lover and still he has left me here. I am useless now.

What is left for me? My love is gone, my friends have forgotten, and to both I could easy have never existed. There is nothing left except this knife.

It sits heavy in my hand, silver handle shining brightly. The blade is sharp, I know it is, I created it. To kill a mind-self you need a weapon of the mind. I like this one. I like the way it glows even in the dim light of the one candle I burn.

My blood burns too.

It cries to be released, to be free of my bothersome body. He didn't want it, my blood doesn't want it. I will set both of them free. Oh happy dagger...no, nothing quite so dramatic. Just a slice.

So easily it cuts through my pale skin. So red, the blood that flows. I smile as I watch it drip to the floor.

A noise.

Something rustles behind me. I turn. The Magician.

He's angry. Why?

He rushes to me, dropping his staff. It clatters on the floor. He kneels before me. With both hands he covers the long gash on my forearm. He holds it tightly, still the red blood flows out between his fingers. His hands glow, some form of magic.

It stops.

Everything stops.

My plan is gone, I can but stare at him. He asks me why and I tell him. No one wants me. I should just go.

Tears sparkle on his cheeks as he clutches me against his chest. He says he wants me, says he needs me, makes promises that will surely break. He can't want me. I'm used. I'm abandoned. I'm left behind.

He says he does. I tell him to prove it. Take me, that's what I tell him.

And he does.

Afterwards we lay sweaty in the bed with the satin sheets. He says he loves me and I think I believe him.

Its all different now. Yami has his life and his girl. He has long forgotten the deck and the duels. The Magician and I have been left behind, but we are together and that is enough.

~end~

Please Review

Her Supreme Omni-potence,
Miko No Hoshi