Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ lil_Jinx's Yu-Gi-Oh! Song Book ❯ I Breathe In, I Breathe Out ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

~@I breath in,*~

Bakura watch Ryo as he asked for help from Yami Yugi. He was in pain.

Bakura wanted to help the hurting boy from his pain, but the boy wasn't at all the best person to be in pain. He'd been hurt before and survived, but nothing was wrong with him now, he was simply just in horrendous pain.

~@And breath out,*~

Ryo wasn't sure what was going on. He didn't want to be in this dual. He didn't want to be the one who Yugi was dualing. He was scared of what might happen to him.

He asked Yugi for help, but Yugi either had to for-fit the dual or get discuallified from the semi-finals of the Battle City Trounament.

~@Put one foot in front of the other,*~

Bakura was at war between his body and what he wanted. He cared about his vessle, but he wanted the rod. Now, he couldn't get anything to work right.

He activated the Ring and took over and was over-joyed to find that Ryo was OK now. He took the blow head-on.

~@Take one day at a time,*~

Ryo was sleepy now. He wasn't ready to leave himself in the small bit of hope he had left. He wanted Bakura to stay, he just wasn't sure if the spirit was still there.

He wasn't even sure if he was still alive. He just felt broken up and unreachable.

~@Until you find,*~

'Ryo?'

'Bakura!' Ryo ran into his spirit and hugged him. 'I thought you were gone!'

'I can't leave my vessle. That would mean laying dorment for a longer time than I wanted.'

Ryo looked shocked. 'But, you hated me for taking the Ring and hurting you!' Ryo's eyes began to tear. 'You don't like me, do you?'

'I just came to ask you, are we friends?'

~@I'm that someone you can't live without,*~

"Bakura!" Ryo cried out.

Yugi's hands automatically grabbed Ryo's left hand. Ryo threw his head back and forth, calling out Bakura's name, his white hair was sticking to his sweaty face. His eyes were pressed shut.

"Ryo?" Yugi whispered to the boy. "Ryo, Bakura's somewhere in my Puzzle. Don't worry, me and Yami are taking good care of him."

~@But until then I'll breath in,*~

'Ryo, if we're not frineds, how are we supposed to know each other better?'

'I don't know, why?'

'Yugi and Yami are friends, can we also be friends?'

'Yeah!' Ryo said smiling. He hugged his spirit. 'As long as I breath, you're my friend!'

~@And breath out.*~