Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ lil_Jinx's Yu-Gi-Oh! Song Book ❯ The Impossible ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

~@My dad chased musters from the dark,

Checked underneath my bed,

And he could lift me with one arm,

Way up over atop his head,

He could loosen rusty bolts,

With a quick turn of his wrench,

He pulled splinters from his hand,

And never even flinched,

In 13 years I'd never seen him cry,

But they day that Grandpa died,

I realized,*~

Seto stared out his bedroom window into the grassy planes of gold. There had been rain the night before. Now, he and Mokuba were parentless. He was CEO of KibaCorp and was all but happy of his goals.

But the grassy feilds held the tears of rain. Yugi's granfather and father now lay in the earth, dorment. Yugi lay in the hospital, clining to his life like it was a line of hope. But there was something amusing about all this.

~@Unsinkable ships, sink,

Unbreakable walls, break,

Sometimes the things you think could never happen,

Happen just like that!

Unbendable steal, bends,

If the furry of the wind is unstoppable,

I've learned to never underestimate,

The impossible,*~

Mokuba sat at his desk in school staring at his booklet. The teacher was feeling sorry for Mokuba and let him stay in the teacher's lounge to finish his test.

There was a knock at the door and the teacher came in. He smiled at Mokuba and held out a tissue. Mokuba was still crying over Yugi's caraccident, yet, he wasn't all to sure he was ready to see Yugi's crippled body.

~@Then there was my junior year,

Billy had a brand new car,

It was late the road was wet,

I guess the curve was just to sharp,

I walked away without a scratch,

Brought the helicopter in,

Billy said he couldn't feel his legs,

Said he'd never walk again,

But Billy said he would,

And his mom and daddy prayed,

And the day we graduated,

He stood up and said;*~

Tea and Mai sat there, pritty much weeping their hearts out. Duke sat as the foot of Yugi's bed, wishing that Yugi would open his eyes.

As it stood, a crazy car driver rammed into the side of Yugi's van, killing both his grandfather, and his father. The only painful part was that Yugi, Joey, Tristan, and Mrs. Moto were now all in a coma. Tristan had woken, but was unable to get out of bed. Mrs. Moto was now able to move about, but Yugi and Joey still lay still in their beds.

~@Unsinkable ships, sink,

Unbreakable walls, break,

Sometimes the things you think could never happen,

Happen just like that!

Unbendable steal, bends,

If the furry of the wind is unstoppable,

I've learned to never underestimate,

The impossible,*~

Seto and Mokuba slowly watched as they laid Yugi down on his new bed. Yugi was going to either have to wake up in the next 24-hours or he was declared dead. Seto, for once in his life, felt as if he was being torn in two. Being 16-years-old, Seto wasn't used to seeing blood, but Yugi's left arm and leg were forever bleeding.

Now his greatest enime was his greatest hope.

~@So don't tell me that its over,

Don't give up on you and me,

`Cause there's no such thing as hopeless,

If you belive,*~

Yugi's ears heard the crash. He'd heard the squeeling tires, he'd seen them coming, and suddenly he flet a sharp pain in his right hand. He opened one eye and noticed little Mokuba looking up at him. Mokuba squeeled for joy, casuing crashing out of Yugi's eye sight.

Seto, Tristan in a wheelcahir, Joey, also in a wheelchair, his mother, Tea, Mai, Serenity, Duke, and Pegasus looking down at him. Seto smiled.

"Think you can get away by death of a dual with me?"

"Fat chance," Yugi replied. He smiled weakly. "I'm safe?"

"Mostly, your left arm and leg are still bleeding." Duke slapped Tristan on the head.

"What he's trying to say is, mostly, but not all the way," Duke said, clamping his hand over Tristan's mouth. "Shut up, you wind bag!" he hissed.

Seto grinned. 'Now we face off.'

~@Unsinkable ships, sink,

Unbreakable walls, break,

Sometimes the things you think could never happen,

Happen just like that!

Unbendable steal, bends,

If the furry of the wind is unstoppable,

I've learned to never underestimate,

The impossible....*~