Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ lil_Jinx's Yu-Gi-Oh! Song Book ❯ If I Could Turn Back Time ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

~@If I could turn back time

If I could find a way

I'd take back thoes words that'll hurt you

And you'd stay

I don't know why I did those things I did

I don'g know why I said the things I said*~

Mokuba was gasping for air when he finally stopped. Where was Neia? Where was his other brother? Where could he be in Domino city? Seto, Anzu, and Joununchi were already searching for the aqua haired teen. Mokuba felt like it might have been his fault with all the fighting that he and Neia had had that morning....

~@Pries like a knife

It can cut deep inside

Words are like weapons

They wound sometimes

I didn't really mean to hurt you

I didn't want to see you go

I know I made you cry*~

"I know you don't want to do this, but trust me! It's for your own good, Neia!"

I yanked away. "I don't want to go to church! Church stinks!" I storm off to my room as Mokuba screams through the door. I stuff my fingers in my ears and back away from the door. Then I see the appealing window. Mokuba won't notice if I'm gone.... I hope....

~@But if I could turn back time

If I could find a way

I'd take back those words that'll hurt you

And you'd stay

If I could reach the stars

I'd give 'em all to you

Then you'd love me

Love me, like you used to do*~

Your hands hit the concrete. You've been beaten, harshly. You can barely stand up straight, let alone walk. Where's your baby brother? Where's your protective brother, Mokuba? You feel the gutwrenching pain sear up your left side as a small trail of blood seeps out your mouth. Your lungs have been breached by your broken ribs.

You fall, unconsious, in a haze of guilt and sorrow.... Nothings warm any more, everything is just light-weight. Your floating and you don't remember anything more, but the sounds of the busy street only feet from you.

~@My world was shattered I was torn apart

Like someone took a knife

And probed it deep in my heart

You walked out that door

I swore that I didn't care

But I lost everything

Darling, then and there*~

Seto jerks to a halt with Yuugi in tow. The smaller teen rushes over to Neia's broken form. Every inch of the boy seems broken. Yuugi desperatly tries to lift up the lifeless Neia. The aqua haired boy is limp, and doesn't seem to notice Seto's hands run over his face as they drag him from the alley.

~@To strong to tell you I was sorry

To proud to tell you I was wrong

I know that I was blind*~

Neia's deep indigo eyes opened, only to shock tight by the light emiting from a small candel on his bedside table. He couldn't belive he'd misjudged Kiba Mokuba. His only lovable brother. He did still need his brother, cause there was the sleeping 16-year-old Maku, as they'd nick named him. Yuuki sat bolt up and grabbed Neia's hand slightly. She'd only been with the gang of dualests for a small time, but she had become best frinds with Neia and Maku.

~@If I could turn back time

If I could find a way

I'd take back those words that'll hurt you

And you'd stay

If I could reach the stars

I'd give 'em all to you

Then you'd love me

Love me, like you used to do*~

His heart shattered. His own son hatted him. Neia had turn agains Gozaburo, only to be swallowed up by Maku and Mal's little chatter, but now he and his "twin brother" Maku were best friends with yet another dualest who'd beatten Gozaburo. Muto Yuuki was almost like her original, or Yuugi.

'She's a clone, not a real person! Can't you see that, Neia? She can't think on her own! Your my son! How could you turn away from everything I could give you? How? Mokuba? Yuugi? Malik? Your friends? Your brothers?'

~@If I could turn back time*~

"Sometimes, I miss having my akward dog/cat pet thingy," Neia said, elbowing Seto, who was silently walking beside his two brothers. If Maku had cut his hair shorter and died it aqua, you couldn't tell Neia from Maku! They were the same hight, sometimes wore each other's outfits, but not under garments. Maku and Neia both loved to call Seto "Oniisama" or "Ani", which they teased on and off of how much Seto hates monkey, chocolate ice cream, and how much he hates supercomputers.

~@If I could turn back time*~

"What?"

"Quite being stone man!"

"Yeah, Ani! Stop being such a grouch!"

"C'mon! I'll get you a vanilla smoothie!"
"Uh, I guess, but shouldn't we hurry?"

"Why?"

"Well, Yuugi and Jo said they were going to show us something, remember?"

"Mal said he and Isis are going to take Neia to a movie, Anzu and Otogi promised to take me and Honda to the park!"

"Well," Seto blew out a lond sigh, flipping a loose strand of his bangs away, "that's better than dragging you all over the place."

~@If I could turn back time

I didn't really mean to hurt you

I didn't want to see you go

I know I made you cry

If I could turn back time

If I could find a way

I'd take back those words that'll hurt you

And you'd stay

If I could reach the stars

I'd give 'em all to you

Then you'd love me

Love me, like you used to do*~

Neia is otherwise known as Noah....

Joununchi/Jo = Joey, Anzu = Tea, Malik/Mal = Marik/Mar, Maku = Mokuba (I changed the 'a' to an 'o'), Ani = older brother, Otogi = Duke, Honda = Tristan

In my fic, Seto's got longer hair in the future, Noah and Mokuba are about the same height, Malik is friends with Yuugi and the gang, Pegasus J. Crawford is best buddies with Honda, Gozabura has stolen away all the gaming companies, except for KibaCorp., which allowed Seto to clone Yuugi and Yami's DNA and creat Neia and Maku's best friend and ally, Yuki, who's yami is Yukina, a reckless motor bike driver, dualest.... reckless EVERYTHING actually, for deeper info on Yuki and Yukina, read my other fic, Jammed Here.....

Noah: My name sucks....

Mokie: But it's cute!

Seto: *starts sulking* Isn't this fic long enough?

Mokie/Noah: AIE! YES! WRITE MORE REVIEWS FOR LIL_JINX-SAN!!!

lil_Jinx/Seto: riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, can you two shut up?

Mokie: Yup, go read other fics than what Jinx-san calls "her junkiest fics".

Noah: Which include, The Reel, Yu-Gi-Oh! Song fics, which your reading now, and her Jammed Here fic, which your rating lower than she-OMPH!

Mokie: What he means is *ahem* GET OUT OF HER STUPID YGO FICS AND FIND SOMEONE ELSES, *ahem* right?

Jinx: YAY! Someone sees as I do!

Seto: never the less, read something else!.............. Please?