Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ lost in my own head... ❯ You drive like a madman... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I walked outside to see a siver case flying tords me.diving it missed me skidding to a stop in the praking lot.I picked it up taking iot to its owner, my boss seto kiba."Mr.Kiba i belive this is yours"I held out the case.he just nodded and asked me to put it down.looking at his car i could seeit was trashed."uhh your car is trashed do you want a ride?"i asked pointing out the obivios,"how can YOU give me a ride if YOU don't even have a car?"he asked coldly."mi friend will be herein a fue to pick me up."i said leaning on his car or what was left of it."fine"he sighed sitting on a bench.just then a ed corvet came speeding into the parkinglot."mr.kiba,i would move if i where you."i said pushing mokoba ugaist the car.kiba move right as the corvet slamed onits breaks.its front tiers on the bench kiba had just been on."ya ready ta go?"my best friend asked."who's the guy?"she said coldly, she wasnt the nicest person at first glance."this is seto kiba my BOSS"i said getting the point across."can you give him and his brother a ride home?""sure thing hp in"she smiled knowing my job depended on her.she sped out of the kibacorp. parking lot hitting 3 trees2 benches and just missing a cat."hey a new record"we both said.Kiba looked sick and mokoba washaving a blast.i pulled out a good charlotte cd and kimiko poped it in."so i never got your names or how YOU work for me"kiba said "im keoni and thats kimko ive workee as your secratary for almost two years now and thats why im always the last to leave."i said taking off my work to.i was now in my work pants and a black wifebeater."ok"kiba nodded looking me over.'i never noticed how cute her friend is'hethought to himself looking kimiko over.we drovetill kiba passed out."oops"kimiko smiled when she saw what she had done after she tossed her bag back."kimi!thats my boss!oh god if i get fiered you are so dead!"i said mokoba was cracking up at our reactions."what"we both lokked at him."you two really think highly of my brother why?""well heis my boss and he is way more important then us.he has fan clubs back in america"kimiko said."youve been to america!""yep"we both said causing mokoba to laugh harder."best friend/twin thing"i said."oh"mokoba noddded as we pulled up to his house."how do we get him inside?"he asked looking at the now unconsous sto kiba."cary him"i sad kimiko nodded and grabed on of his arms.i grabed his other one.we tooked him into his house lying him on the friest couch we saw.2 seconds later he woke up."oh now he wants to be up.after we carried him inside."kimiko was pissed.i laughed and went to the car."you drave like a madman,im never getting in a car with you behind the wheel again."he said befor he was out once more.she just smiled and got in the car.