Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Lost Time ❯ Dark Encouters ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Written By:AnythingAnime
Story Title:Lost Time
Chapter One
Chapter Title:Dark Encounters
Date Written:Sunday, June 16, 2002
Disclaimer:I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh.
Claimer:I do own Rex...wait I own something...that's a first!



Dark Encounters

I strolled over to the bus stop.The cold night air showed my breath like
mist.I walked up to a bench and sat down silently.I looked over at a girl sitting beside him.The girl looked up at me and gave something like a sad smile."Are you okay...you don't look to well"

I blinked"I'm fine" I looked away from the big blue eyes that seem to take in ever sight around them.I heard her giggling and turned to her"You do not seem fine to me..I'm Anything Anime but you can call me AA."

"Your right I'm not..."I looked away from her."I have something weighing
on my mind right now needing to be told." A hand put itself on my shoulder.
"I will listen if you do not mind." I turned back and nodded I have to tell someone.

~*~

It had been five years since Pegasus had been defeated..I'm now twenty and my little brother Mokuba is fourteen and nothing could be more perfect than the way things have been going...Yugi and his friends are now my friends ...my brother is getting great grades in school..Kaiba Corp. has never been
better...and Pegasus is gone people haven't heard from him in two years now..yep everthing was going smooth or so I thought.. .then she came and everthing was turned upside down..Who am I you ask..I'm Seto Kaiba... President of Kaiba Corp...Here's my story

I was sitting in my office working on a new idea for duel monsters.It had been storming all day I looked out the window and watched the rain...I love to watch the rain now maybe because of her.The thunder was booming outside and the lightning was intense as a watched the flashes light up the closed blinds.

The lights went out and I sighed "Great just what I need" I sighed again and squinted to see my work in the dark.Grumbling I set my work down.I gave
up after about ten minutes of tring but I couldn't see in the darkness
that was around me,sometimes I set in the dark and think now.I stood up I'd open the shades,I hadn't thought of that earlier.Even if I am smarter than many people older than me sometimes I can be airheaded

As I moved over to them about halfway there I heard a dark voice that sent chills up my spine. "Don't move another step" I could tell it was a girl,I would still get chills in I heard that tone of voice maybe I want to hear it.

At first I thought it was one of my secrateries playing a joke on me over the intercom,They was flirt and play jokes on me all the time.I look around I saw a figure clad in a black cloak.My mind raced I hadn't heard The door open..had I? Yet here stood this dark figure right in the middle of my office "Who are you" I said in a warning tone of voice putting on my best death glare.

"I'm your worst nightmare" The figure lowered it's hood.I was right it was a girl with straigh,shoulder-length black hair and eyes like burning green ice.Her skin was close to white but still had a color to it.I smirked "Really...well you do look like something from a nightmare." I was proably lying at that minute too.She was like something from my dreams,but I don't think you tell that to someone who's mysteriously appeared in the dark in your office.I must have lit her fuse she frowned and glared at me."But really who are you and why are you here?" I glared back at her.

Our eyes meet in a silent glaring war,I'll have to admit she was good at it and like me had proably glare as much as I did or even more.Ice blue met ice green both locked on there target.I found myself tring to glare but I
felt like I was drowing into green depths of an icy lake.She must of felt something too because she broke the eye contact.

I shook my head to try and lossen the thoughts of an green icy lake.The sound of footsteps falling got my attention and I looked up she was now about ten feet from me.She looked at me and I once more asked her the simple question as before."Who are you?" I didn't want to know why I some part of me wanted to know her name,after all she seemed to know mine.

"I'm Tranarex and my blade will be the last thing you see" she smirked.I studied her face..she was pretty I had to admit it.But I don't go for the girls who want to kill me..or atleast I didn't.The picture of her on that day will always stay in my mind.She took out a switchblade it's handle
was black and had a silver dragon twisting around the handle.I had seen it somewhere before.

My eyes widen slightly at remebering where I had seen that blade.It had belonged to Pegasus,I was sure of it.I had to hide my smirk I had plenty of weapons pointed at before and if this was one of Pegasus' assasians it would be a breeze.She smiled darkly "Any last words...Seto Kaiba?"

~*~

"It's late and I'm proably boring you." She just smiled at me with caring
eyes."It's okay I would like to here more" I nodded.

-~-

Author's Note-This is my first pov story...I hope you like it and would love if you would review and tell me what you think.I still have some chapters to put up.