Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Love or Hate, I'll Always Love You ❯ Day Draming ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: Day Dreaming.

Author: Saku (arizonaicerose)

Pairing: Bakura/Yugi

Fandom: Yu-Gi-Oh

Theme: # 3 jolt! ƒ†ƒ‹I

Rating: G

Disclaimer: I don’t own it nor do I imply that I do. I am only borrowing the Yu-Gi-Oh characters and world for my fun, only to return them once I have had my fill of them. (Though they may be slightly more wrinkled/torn/disturbed/or whatever else then when I took them.)

A/N: Just a quick little story, more funny then anything else. Enjoy.

x-x-x-

The feeling of lips pressing harshly against his woke Bakura from his daydreams violently. Blinking he glanced around, before wiping his lips off with the back of his hand.


“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Bakura all but yelled as he glared at the younger dueler standing before him.


They were at the lockers of the school's gym. Right where anyone and everyone could see them kiss. Something that he really did not want to have to deal with. Especially since Yami had told him- rather harshly while holding a steak knife at his throat- that if the tomb robber tried to send one more mortal to the Shadow Realm, that Bakura would face a punishment worse then death.


Bakura really did not want to know what the pharaoh could do. But if anyone had seen him and Yugi kissing at the school, he would have had to send them- consequences or none. He could not let word get out that they were dating.


Though he assumed that it would be ok, since it was Ryou's name that would have been smeared with the whispers.


In the back of his mind, Bakura could hear Ryou snickering at the spirit's reaction to the kiss. 'It's not like you are a prude Bakura.' The quiet voice laughed even harder as Bakura tried to come up with an answer that would not make him loose his diminishing pride, but ended up just stuttering.


'Eh shut it or I'll let you take care of this workout today!'


The laughing stopped immediately as Ryou remembered why he had allowed Bakura to take over for a while.


Shifting his focus back to the real world, Bakura gasped pulling his head back as he realized that Yugi had dived in for another lip locking kiss. Sputtering he growled keeping his head against the wall and a hand before his lips.


“What the hell Yugi!” Bakura roared, his hand staying before his lips. He was not going to be tricked into another kiss.


The tri-colored hared boy stepped back, his eyes glowing brightly as he turned back to his locker pulling out a pair of worn running shoes. “You were so dazed that I figured I should help wake you up. And that was the best way I could think of. I tried calling out to you several times,” Yugi sat down on the bench slipping on the worn shoes, “and you weren't answering. So I decided to get your attention.” Eyes sparkled as he glanced over at the thief.


Bakura had slowly brought his hand down, staring at the younger duelist. In the back of his mind, he could hear Ryou laughing again, although he was trying to stifle it- after all he really did not feel like the workout that his teacher was planning on putting everyone through.


Bakura kept focused to the outside world, refusing to let Yugi sneak another kiss in. The thief was not a big fan on displays of love; especially in public.


Yugi laced his shoes before continuing. “So kissing was the next option. And it seemed to work.” Standing from the bench he walked back over to his lover, staring into the chocolate eyes before him. “Besides you can't say that you completely hated it can you?” Standing on tip toes, Yugi pressed his lips against Bakura's for a third kiss before running out the door.


Dazed Bakura blinked before growling in frustration. Running out the door he yelled after Yugi to stop running; about how his death would be quick and painless if he stopped.


Laughing Yugi ran towards Tristan hiding behind him, only peeking out long enough to stick his tongue out at the spirit.