Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ love throught the time ❯ Chapter 6

[ A - All Readers ]

Yes! Me again!! ouah I'm inspired!! is already the tenth part !! An event will occur where you think !!
In any case I wish you a good reading !!
10
Meanwhile at the hospital, the condition of Anzu had not changed and the doctors wondered if it was going to change. Fortunately, they saw that her parents and all her friends were here to support and give her love and strength. At least she was not alone, it could help. At least they hoped.
Since her accident, Anzu, was immersed in a world where she was floating, curled in on herself and slept. She felt well and happy, as if she knew that everyone was happy and she could leave. Yet, in herself, she heard voices that told her to fight and live. Voices which were warm, gentle and strong at the same time. She felt that these people gave her strength and encouraged her to fight. She began to move and got up to investigate where these voices came from. She saw a beam of light in the distance and decided to follow it. She was flying while she went on, even if her speed of progress was not fast. She wondered if arriving at the end of the road, her fate would be there. During her journey she heard this voices which spoke to her and she had the impression that she recognized them. She felt well and wasn't afraid.
Her parents were with her and shook her hand, to witness her their support. They talked to her so that she can be aware of what was happening because they were convinced she heard them. Suddenly someone knocked. Yugi went head to the door and greet them. He asked their, if he and his friends could enter for a while. They agreed and retreated to let them quiet for a moment. They greeted them back and came down to take a coffee.
They came and Atem, after a moment of apprehension, also entered. He was shocked to see what was her condition : her plastered arm, bruises on her face, and probably elsewhere, and lying in a hospital bed. He had tears in his eyes and yet she never seemed so beautiful and quiet. He even had the impression that she smiled. He also noticed a great strength and determination she had to fight and wake up.
They surrounded her and Yugi leaned to speak to Anzu.
"Listening Anzu! You didn't guess ever who is back? I tell you! It's Atem! You remembered him, our friend the pharaoh. So it is important that you wake up to see with your own eyes and like that we will be all together again like before" He finished to say with tears in his eyes too.
The others had more or less tears in their eyes. As for Atem, he doesn't left his eye of her he didn't dare to approach her.
"You can talk toher, it will be good for her to hear your voice and feel your presence" Said Jono-uchi who was near him and pushed him gently toward Anzu.
The latter looked at him a little disconcerted and agreed. He approached the bed where Anzu slept, always watching her beautiful face. Yugi gave him his place:
"Hi Anzu…" He began hesitant "Yes it's me… Atem. Do you remember me ? It's true! I'm back… and I'd like that you speak to me like you did before… that you open your eyes and wake up too " He said in a hoarse voice, with a touch of sadness in it.
Instinctively he took her hand and Didn't talk anymore. The other didn't speak as well. The professor, who had approached her, saw the girl more closely. He was surprised to see the strength that had this person and her courage to fight. He felt instinctively that she had a great moral strength and a deep and generous soul. He began to understand the friendship that bored his young pupil and also wanted to see her wake up to chat with her. Because he felt that in addition to having a great beauty, she had to have spirit and intelligence too.
The latter, by the way, continued her journey when she heard another voice. A voice different from all those she had heard before, and she had not heard for a long time. This voice made her heart beat faster. She stopped a few moments, and closed her eyes putting her hands on her chest to listen to this voice more intently. She felt invaded with a great happiness and a huge joy. Besides the beam became more and more luminous. She went back, therefore, to walk to arrive even faster. She really had the impression of progress more quickly, to join this voice as soon as possible. Because it gave her wings.
In the room, everyone began to talk about everything for that she feel their presence and their forces. Atem didn't unhand her hand throughout the afternoon to give her also his forces. He didn't feel the urge to participate in the conversation with his friends, he preferred to listen. He was too shocked to speak and preferred to remain silent, to support her.
In late afternoon, everyone came out to let her parents with her. Atem felt a little in shock again, but he was finally there for support her. They decided to go home, because it started to be late. Atem swore to return the next day and every day after his classes.
When Atem, the teacher, Marek and Bakura returned to the hotel, they didn't talk. Each remained in their thoughts and respected the silence of others. They ate early and everyone retreated to their room.
Alone in his room, Atem meditated on this day which was rich in emotion. He remembered the joy he felt with the coming of his friends. But he also felt the shock at seeing the dody of Anzu, lying on her bed, and don't moving. But when he took her hand, he felt deep inside him, the courage, determination and strength Anzu had, to fight and wake up. By the way, he still felt the heat from the hands of the latter on his hands and he looked at them. A flood of emotions that overwhelmed him. It was news emotions for him and he did not understand too. But they were all linked to Anzu and wondered what that meant He meditated for a moment on what he felt, then shook his head and decided to fight also, to be as strong as her. Thus, when she wakeup, he will be able to look at her with pride, because he had made honor to her courage. Determined, he lay down and thought about that before falling asleep.
The teacher, meanwhile, also thought about this day. All these people were interesting. He understood the feeling of his pupil. But the person who was most impressed him, was without doubt this youg lady, Anzu Mazaki. Indeed when he went in her room, he saw, too, the strength and courage she showed to fight. This same force he had felt in Atem, the first day that he had met him. He thought: 'Both of them have the same strength of mind and heart. They are both kindred spirits. This may become interesting! '.
The next day, they awoke early to get down to work. For they had decided, by mutual agreement, working longer in the morning, so he will be able to go and see her in the afternoon. Bakura and Marek were went out.
In fact, they had came down to call Ishizu and give her new. When Ishizu was on the phone, she asked for news of Anzu, how their arrivals had happened, and the meeting with his friends. She also said that the transfer of school was about to be done and that he should meet the school principal. Then after having said goodbye to her Marek hang up. Then Bakura called his father for reassurance.
"Look, Dad, it's true that I had planned to return to Japan at the back to school… but given the circumstances, I think I'll stay and resume my schooling here. … I hope you understand me Dad?” He said him sadly. For him it was a little hard to leave his father in Egypt, but he wanted to stay for his friend.
His father was sad, too, but he understood the feelings of his son. After a moment of silence, he promised to arrange for his classes in Egypt and on his return to his old school. Bakura, touched, thanked him with all his heart. He decided to go to school to prevent the director of his return and be able to resume classes as soon as possible.
When Marek and Bakura arrived, they met the director and talked with him at length in his office. Bakura explained, first of all the situation and the reason for his return earlier than it was planned. The director understood the situation because he was aware of the unfortunate accident of Anzu Mazaki. So he decided to take him back in his school.
"I wait that your school fax me the papers, Which will prove that you won't go at school over there, and you will be able to go back here. I think this will be done within the next few days, if your father make the necessary, of course. So you will return within two or three days. That suit you, Mr Ryô bakura? " Said the director with a caring look. Because he was an understanding man, who loved his students and respected them.
Then he turned to Marek and said that his transfer was also underway, and he could start his schooling in the next few days as well.
Bakura and Marek thanked him deeply and came out of the high school. They decided to return to the hotel to prevent their friend and teacher of what they had decided. Indeed, since they were going to stay here, Bakura decided to return home. When they came back, the classes were almost finished for Atem. They waited therefore he has done and when the professor said that this had enough, they came to Atem. They sat in front of him, looked at him packed up his belongings and told him what they had done and what they had decided. He listened to them carefully and approved. Going down to eat, they discussed yet to resolve details. Indeed, they decided that after their visit to the hospital, Atem and Marek will accompany Bakura to his apartment to help him with his housekeeping. Because it was a while that his father and him had left it. At the beginning Bakura did not want them to help him, because he felt embarrassed, but they insisted. "After all Bakura helped me from the beginning. It's my turn now.. " Thought Atem.
They went to the hospital in mid-afternoon. When they entered the room of their friend, there sawe her parents. They asked if they could enter and stay a little. These recognized them for having seen the previous day and left them enter. After all, few people had as many friends ready to support them in adversity. They were touched to see so many caring for their daughter. They did not think she could have as many people who took care for hert.
Yugi, Jono-uchi and Honda arrived an hour later, because it was their turn to be with her. They greeted their friends and stayed with her two hours. Bakura and Marek told their friends that they intend to stay and return to school with them. This idea pleased their a lot. Bakura said , too, that after this visit, he would return to his apartment to tidy up his belongings. The boys decided to accompany him to assist, like Marek and Atem had proposed a few hours earlier. After an afternoon spent with Anzu, they all went to the apartment of Bakura and helped him to do the housekeeping.
Then at eight of the evening, Atem and Marek returned at the hotel leaving their friends and told Mr Haras what they had done this afternoon. He approved the decision of Bakura and Marek. Indeed he thought also about their situations as well.
For three weeks, Atem followed his classes in the morning, and visited his friend in the afternoon. During these three weeks, there was no real change. Yet sometimes they felt that Anzu reacted when they spoke and held her hand. Although doctors have said them it was a little better, it does not proveshe will wake up immediately. But Atem, Yugi and others saw a good omen and hoped, every day, that they would see her to wake up.
In the end of November, the situation has still not too advanced, the issue of housing Atem, Marek and Mr Haras, was put. Indeed, they did not live for several months in a suite. Even if the ministry had the means, Atem thought it would be preferable to have a housing all three. Bakura suggested that they could stay with him during their search for an apartment. Because his apartment was large enough for them four. They accepted the offer of Bakura and tahnked him enormously.
They gave the keys to their suite and from this day they have lived at Bakura home. The latter, with Marek, had resumed their classes in the high school of Domino, with their friends.
11
Every day, Atem continued to go to the hospital with Mr Haras, before the others and remained a moment alone with her. He didn't said nothing or almost, just a few words of encouragement, but he always took her hand to submit his forces. He seemed to think about nothing and look elsewhere, as if he wasn't concerned. This is what a visitor would think if he saw that. But actually, his mind and soul were with Anzu. He sent his own forces and hoped wholeheartedly see again her smile and especially her beautiful blue eyes. More the days passed and he was missing her very much. He wondered what he was experiencing, but for now the most important thing was that she wakes up.
The professor who sometimes accompanied him, was always surprised when he went to the room. Indeed, he discovered a lot of flowers, cards and gifts that had been made by a lot of people who came from her schoolmates, her teachers, her friends also her boss. Indeed, in announcing her accident in newspapers, many pupils and teachers were shocked by the news and had returned cards and gifts to Yugi and his friends to bring them to her. They asked regular news. All this caring was because she was appreciated for her kindness, her willingness to others and her intelligence (At each exam, she was pretty well graded).
Besides, the boss of the tea house where she and Kazumi worked, Mr Tanaka, came to visit her, as often as possible. Because when he learned about her accident, he was shocked and saddened, too. He therefore brought her, flowers and spoke with her to give his encouragement and friendship. Because he appreciated Anzu, and Kazumi and he often asked his new.
Kazumi, she was shocked by this accident, because she loved Anzu as a sister, and when his boss asked her new, she still had tears in her eyes, even if she didn't show it. Fortunately in this misfortune, she had met Marek. With the time they were much closer and loved each other a lot. He gave support to her and did everything to make her smile. They liked each other from the first day they met and was together more or less, not officially for the moment.
Finally, her grandparents and uncle and aunt, had travelled to Hokkaido for the first, and Kyoto, for the latter to support their granddaughter, and niece, kazumi and his parents.
All these people were there to help her and show their support. They sometimes met and learned to know each other because they all had the same dream: the return of Anzu among them, healthy and alive.
The professor noticeed thus, the popularity and love they felt for her and thus confirmed the first impressions he had made on her.
During that time, Anzu moved always towards the light that was more and more enlightened. Every time she approached it she heard more the voice of her parents and friends, and wanted to join them as soon as possible. She was increasingly impatient to get there and find them, especially the voice that made her beat her heart and gave her an incredible force.
The Parents of Anzu always came out to give time to her friends, who always came to see her. They had, by the way, been surprised the first time they had seen Atem, because they did not know him and had never seen him before. But little by little, they had learnt to know him and found he was charming, especially Ms. Mazaki because Mr Mazaki wondered who was this boy and if he was going to take his daughter. Because for him, his daughter was still a little girl and he did not want anyone, takes her to him. But he acknowledged that the boy was very seriously, and was nice. He decided to accept him anyway. They had made the acquaintance of Mr Haras, and as the day passed, they became friends.
Then, in early December, Atem went to the hospital, leaving the teacher with the parents of Anzu, and he took her hand as usual. Yet this day, he spoke more extensively, giving free rein his emotions. Because it was a month she was in a coma, and he started to lose a little hope. Tears appeared in his eyes and let it sink for the first time. That is why, he spoke more than usual, to resume his courage, because he did not want her to feel his fear. He told his return and everything that had happened since, his classes with Professor Haras, hopes and doubts he had, the shock he had had when he had learnt her accident. He confided his secrets, his feelings that he had struggled to understand sometimes. He felt confident to tell her all, because he knew that she would not judge him and she could help him to understand. He eventually tell her that her presence was missing a lot and he wanted to see again her and her wonderful smile he loved so much. It was as if he had lost something which was very dear to him.
When he had finished saying that he missed her, he felt suddenly, the hand of Anzu react. She came to shake his hand, very low, but she was tightened his hand. He could not believe his eyes but he felt his hand tightened. He looked up and looked at her. His eyes grow by surprise, because he realized that Anzu had finally opened her eyes. He remained a few minutes without moving, and then he began to smile, because he was happy. It unhanded her hand, and approached her.
"My God! You're awake! Finally… But how do you fell? " He asked worried because she had awakened butl she looked pale.
"I… I do not know. But where am I? " She began to move, but she made a grimace of pain " It's hurt ! "
"Listen! Do not worry I'll pick someone? I come back right now! "He said with his bass voice.
He left the room and, in the corridor, he saw a doctor and told him what had happened. Then he decided to go to the cafeteria of the hospital, where he was certainly sure to find her parents and Mr Haras. When they saw him, they became afraid for a second. "My god, what's going on? » They thought.
He arrived at their table and told them, a little breathless, that Anzu had awakened and a doctor was with her. Mr and Mrs Mazaki didn't move for a few seconds. Then when they understood what , Atem told to them, they ran on the floor, to see their daughter. Mr Haras and Atem followed them and they came in front of Anzu's room. When they arrived, the doctor was still with there to examine her. They waited, that the doctor has finished, to enter.
They were in the hallway when Yugi and his friends arrived as their habit. They were all surprised to see them in the corridor. As Mr and Mrs Mazaki, a little earlier, they became afraid and rushed to meet them.
"What's happening? Something happened ? " Asked Yugi worried, seeing that Mr. and Mrs. Mazaki was in the process of crying.
"No! Do not worry! They cry of joy… because Anzu has finally woken up! " Atem explained them, upset too.
A silence could be heard in the corridor. 'Anzu awakened, that is not possible?' They all thought. Then suddenly, everyone began to shout and cry of joy. They hugged all to express their joy and relief. A nurse came and asked them to make less noise. They looked down and began to laugh. The latter returned to her work raising her shoulders.
"I'll call the others, so that they know the good news and come see!" Proposed Honda who went outside to call on his cell phone.
The others looked at him leaving and waited that the doctor has completed his consultation. Twenty minutes later he came out, finally from the room and approached them to talk.
"Well! Your daughter has finally woken up, which is a good news, of course! Her arm is healed, but for her ribs, it will take a little time " The doctor began to say " She had a little trouble remembering everything that happened, then I would have explained the circumstances of her accident, it is possible that she is still a little confused, then I'll ask you to go slowly with her. She must rest as well. So you'll see her in a small group and not for a long time, at least for today. I hope you understand " He finished to say.
"Yes! do not worry, we understand. Thank you very much for all that you've done! Really! " Answered Ms. Mazaki thanking him warmly.
The doctor returned and left them alone. Yugi and his friends left the parents of Anzu get there first. Mr and Mrs Mazaki entered and the boys waited in the corridor. Honda came back and asked what the doctor said. They told him what he had said. They waited as others arrive and her parents leave to go there too.
Ten minutes later, Yugi, Jono-uchi, Honda entered the room. They saw that she was finally awakened. They hugged her without hurting her too, and kissed her , too happy to see her again among them. Yugi didn't believe that another miracle was done and let his tears flow. Honda and Jono-uchi, hidden their teardrops wiping theirs tears and began to laugh.
Anzu looked at them a little stunned, but after a few minutes, she felt a great joy and thanked them warmly, because although she was still a little dizzy, she remembered feeling, more or less, their presence to help her.
They talked a little while watching her. Because they were overwhelmed to see her awake and they had trouble to believe it. They decided to leaveher to let the other see her, although they would have wanted to stay a little longer. But the main was that she had awakened.
When they came, they saw that Mai, Rebecca and Bakura and Kazumi had arrived. Atem let them enter so they can see her. He could wait, after all, he had already seen her. He saw them enter and he discussed with Yugi, Jono-uchi and Honda who was delighted with joy.
As they entered, girls and Bakura could see that it was true. For they had been difficult to believe, when Honda had called them. The girls were in tears and came to Anzu and hugged her as well. Anzu hugged them too, also happy to see them. Bakura had returned to hide his tears. He wiped them very quickly, and approached his friend and looked at her smiling. He put his arm on her shoulder to show her that he was happy.
Mai was delighted and felt a sense of relief to see her alive. Because she had been shocked the day of the accident. They came out after a discussion with her, to let her rest, because she looked to be exhausted.
In the corridor, everyone didn't believe it. After more than a month hopefully that she wakes up, the dream became reality. They saw that Atem and Professor did not enter and asked why. The latter answered that he had already seen her, even though it was very short, and it was better that she rests. Above all she would surely ask for explanations on his return. The other approved and they decided to leave. Mr and Mrs Mazaki decided to stay a little longer with their daughter. They thanked them very much to their kindness and support to their daughter. They looked them leaving, after the band, have said that it was normal since it was their friend.
Outside, they were able to break their joy, and began to scream. Even if people watched them as fools, they do not concern them. They returned home, all happy and eager to be tomorrow for see her again.
Yugi, had returned and announced the good news to his mother and his grandfather. They do not believed their ears when they heard what had said Yugi. They shouted and hugged the three of all. They decided to celebrate it. Ms. Mùto went in the kitchen and prepared a festive meal. Yugi went upstairs his room to change and thouht again about this miracle. He began to smile and said it was the happiest day of his life. They ate happily and went to bed. Yugi asleep very quickly and calm, which did not happen in a long time.
Others also went to bed too and fell asleep very quickly. This day will remain etched in their memories as a blessed day.
Atem, returned in the apartment of Bakura, he went to the window and remained standing to contemplate the city. He was so happy: his friend had woken up and lived. He began to smile and pushed a sigh of relief. Tears of joy flew on his tanned cheeks, that he wiped away quickly. The other three looked at him and understood what he felt. The teacher was delighted for his pupil, because he was so worried, even if he had not shown. Moreover, he would finally make her knowledge and see how developments would happen between them. They ate in silence but happy and went in bed early.
The next day, everybody got up in a good mood. Yugi, was lifted early, and ate quickly with his mother and grandfather. He had regained his appetite, under the understanding looks of his family. He stood up as soon as he was finished and ran in the corridor, to prepare to leave. His mother caught him in the hallway and gave him his Bentô he had almost forgotten.
"You look to be hurry to go to school today. I hope you plan to go well, isn't it, darling? " Asked his mother, suspicious. Because she knew her son and suspected that he was surely the intention not to go to see Anzu.
"But… no! I intend to go there " He babbed " So see you soon, Mom! "
She looked at him running like a crazy, smiling and sighing, because she suspected he would not go. But she understood his feelings.
Yugi, ran quickly as possible, but in his way he saw the band that was waiting near a park. He stopped, surprised to find them here.
"Eh, then! What are you doing here? " He said.
"I think we have had the same idea, I suppose?" Avowed Jono-uchi, smiling.
"Good! Let's go! " Proposed Yugi.
"Listen!" Began Rebecca "I know you're in a hurry to go… me too, by the way. But… you do not believe we should go at school.? "
Others looked at her frowned their eyesbrows and Jono-uchi began to say:
"Listen, Don't…"
Rebecca stopped him.
"No, you misunderstood me. I too want to go. But… you do not believe that she needs rest and it would be better to let her rest. Moreover, I do not think the doctor lets us see her this morning. It would be better to go this afternoon… isn't it? "
Others think, because she had a point.
"I think Rebecca was right" Interfered Honda "besides, I don't think Anzu appreciates that we didn't go at school to come to see her. she would surely be pleased, but also angry "
"I agree! Thank you to worry for my cousin, but I think she would prefer that we go to class! " Supported Kazumi placing a hand on the shoulder of Rebecca saying she was with her.
"I also I agree! Come on guys can' t we wait a few hours? " Added Marek, who had approached her taking kazumi hand, which looked at him with a dazzling smile and he surrendered.
"Ok ok lovers!! we agree! " Said Jono uchi, smiling mischievously.
Marek and Kazumi began to blush, then they looked and smiled.
By mutual agreement, they went at school. They found Bakura, who was waiting outside the school. He had thought they didn't go to school, and went to the hospital, so he wondered if he had to go too.
Atem, followed his classes like the other days, even if het was eager to go to see her. The professor realized it , but didn't stop to teach.
After a hearty lunch, they went to the hospital. When they entered the building, they went to her room and knocked at the door. A voice, told them to enter and they saw that the parents of Anzu were beside her.
She looked at them going. She kept fix Atem, to ensure that she didn't dream. She asked, in a low voice if they could leave her alone with him. They agreed and came out, accompanied by the Professor, who decided to leave them alone.
Atem looked at them going out and remained standing without knowing really what to do. Then he looked at her and sat beside her. Now that she was awakened, he did not know what he could do. When she was asleep it was a little easier to talk to her, but now he was embarrassed.
Silence was present in the room. He didn't dare to look at her, but he felt she looked at him.
"Hi! It is fine day, today, isn't it? " She said simply, smiling, to unbend the atmosphere between them, because she felt he was embarrassed.
Surprised he looked at her and saw that she smiled warmly. It was the most beautiful smile he had never seen for a long time. He felt confident and at peace. He closed his eyes a few seconds and began to smile, because he felt she had said that only for he felt at ease with her and not nervous.
"Yes you're right!" He answered with his deep and bewitching voice.
She looked at him a little and approached him, at least until she could, being careful not to hurt.
"Hum… So! Dear pharaoh, you're back? " Said Anzu jokingly.
"Yes apparently" He agreed, happy, she talked about that " Did you… have heard what I told you before?"
She looked at him then, she closed her eyes, to put her ideas in place. She reopened and looked at him again to Answer him
"Well! … Yes and no. I heard more or less what you said. In fact, I felt more your feelings…but… it's a bit confused. By the way, I felt the forces that everyone sent me. It was…. As if…. Everyone gave their hands and helped me to go on. Strange, huh? "
"No, No. On the contrary! I think that it's what everyone has done! " He retorted with a warm smile that was melting her.
"In any case, I thank you for coming all day… really!" Anzu said him smiling and looking at him.
The latter gave her his smile and looked at her intently. He found her like he had kept in his memory, alive and in relatively good health despite the circumstances. They stayed a long time to watch without speaking, touched both.
"But by the way! If I have more or less well understood, your father helped you come back to earth then! " Asked suddenly Anzu, as if something had come to her mind.
"Indeed! according to him it would be a gift from the gods who would have been given at me as a reward from the acts that I made! Even if I find it a bit exaggerated. "
"Hey! Well! Not me! I think it's fair! You have gone through many trials and it is fantastic that you can have a second chance! You will be able to finally live your life! " Exclamed Anzu quite strongly and laying a hand on his own.
He looked and agreed.
"Yes! and since that day I take lessons with a teacher, in fact the man you saw go with your parents, Mr Haras, for allowing me to make my return to your high school "
"It's true! But… "She did not have time to finish her sentence, because someone had knocked on the door. When it opened, she saw all his friends enter.
They looked like to be sure they do not dream and approached her. They talked happily for the rest of the afternoon. Then they let her rest on doctor's order. Indeed the latter announced that she could get out of here less than two weeks, if everything went well. They were delighted and decided that, at her exit, they would organize a celebration for her and for the return of Atem.
They therefore came to see her every day, as before and could see that as time passed, Anzu was recovering from her accident. They found their friend as she had always been.
Over the days passed, and more Anzu wondered how she was going to do to catch up because she was almost absent from the school two months since she had had her accident. She talked about this with her parents. They began to think about because in the happiness of finding their daughter, they had not thought about that.
When one afternoon, Mr Haras and Atem arrived, as their usual, Mr and Mrs Mazaki, talked about it with Mr Haras, leaving the youngs together.
Atem, also wondered how she was going to do it for catching up. Because he also knew what it was like to take classes to upgrade. Then it came an idea. He decided to tell Mr Haras the same evening.
Arriving at the apartment, Atem went to the teacher to submit his idea.
"Mr Haras? I can talk to you? So! I know that you are fairly busy with me and my classes… but I have tought about Anzu and because of her accident she missed nearly two months of classes and… I was wondering if you could help her… if you want, of course! " Asked Atem to the professor.
He looked at him and did not answer immediately. In fact he has offered spontaneously to Mr and Mrs Mazaki to help their daughter.He was not to surprised that his young pupil make this proposal because he knew that she was important for him. He began to smile, thinking they had the same idea at the same time.
"Well my boy! I just offered my assistance to the parents of Miss Mazaki and I'm glad to see that you've thought too! I thought to speak with her tomorrow because I intended to talk to you before! " Said the professor, smiling mischievously.
"It's true! I thank you very much, really! " Thanked Atem.
"This is nothing, but you will have to work a little more… Although this is less hard when you are many and I think you can help each other. This will be beneficial for both of you if we organised " Retorted the Professor smiling more, as if he had an idea in his head. Because he hoped that the two of them will bring together.
They decided to dinner and spent the evening at developing the organisation of all this. Then they went to bed.
Atem was happy. His friend was finally woken up and they would work together. Because since he was alive and he has his own body and his life, he felt new fellings which he discovered for the first time and grew. Even the accident Anzu, the anguish of the recent weeks and the day when, finally, she had opened her eyes, was new for him. He didn't know how explain what he had felt. But he felt with her company he was going to find, ans perhaps understand, and surely feel others. He would finally see what he loved to much, her smile and be with her. Because The more time passed The more he felt the necessity to be with her deeply.
The next day with a cold but sunny morning in mid-December, the young man stood up fresh and available to attack his classes. But he looked forward to the time of the visit by his friend to see her reaction thereof. Indeed, his parents had announced her the news. All the morning, he focused the best he could on his classes in order not to lose his pace. Moreover, he did not want to be a burden to Mr Haras who did everything he could to help him and his friend.
The teacher saw that his pupil was a little distracted and understood very well what he felt. He sketched a smile and continued to teach him everything that Atem should know.
In the studious silence, a bell was heard. It announced the end of the class. The professor kept him a few moments to give the latest explanations of the lesson. As he announced that he could rise, Atem was stood up from his seat as if nothing was, as calm as a rock. Yet Mr Haras felt that it was only a facade. He saw him go into his room and went back to smile and thought: 'My poor friend, with all that you have suffered, how come you to be as calm!'.
Atem closed his bedroom door and relied against the door frame thereof by closing his eye. Finally this morning was finished He would see Anzu and others who visited her also. He put his belongings on his desk and emerged from his room for lunch.
At half past two in this evening, they went to the hospital and went into the room of Anzu. When Atem went in, he greeted her parents and headed towards her. She looked at them coming smiling.
"Hello, Atem" She said him smiling warmly, which that did melt him.
Then she looked intensely at Mr Haras because she was the first time she saw him.
"Hello Mr Haras, right? I am pleased to meet you. I have heard a lot about you! " She said bending slightly, to welcome him.
"Hello Miss Mazaki. I am also delighted to meet you! " He said her also smiling and bending to welcome her.
They looked at each other a few seconds and then smiled again. He approached the side where were Mr and Mrs Mazaki and greeted them well.
Then Mr Mazaki spoke to her daughter.
"My dear! As we have just tell you, Mr Haras propose to help you in your classes so you can catch your late, of course, with the agreement of your friend " Said her father watching her and then watching Mr Haras, who agreed.
"Yes, I thought it would help you, after all you go out of nearly two-month coma. And then I think it would help Atem to have someone with him. You can help each other " He said watching her and then watching his pupil.
This one had only to look Anzu and that she looked too. They do not say anything yet linking united the both of them. They did not need to talk to communicate. Anzu smiled to him and thanked him from the bottom of her heart. She was eager to work with him to catch up but also be with him. She wondered if the young man in her dream could be him, because even if she had never seen him clearly except for his eyes, their eyes were identical. She wished with all her heart that was him.
Atem, wondered the same thing. These blue eyes he saw in his dream was the same and he wondered if it could be her. A part of him wanted enormously. He left this feeling and focused on the task he had to be done.
Anzu thanked the help that Mr Haras would bring. The day ended with a visit to their friends and joyous cacophony could be heard.
And this is ist!!That part is finished! I hope you like it!!
But the story is not finished! Hoping that it does not take me too long because I come to the end of what I had written last year, so I have to find other ideas !! if you had! they will be welcomed, even if I know a few what I'll save!
Oh tell me what do you think of the couple Kazumi / Marek! I thought they would go well together, because she is calm and sweet and he likes to have fun and live a little!! Tell me! After all this is the first couple offical!