Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Marik's Guide to World Domination for Dummies ❯ Introduction ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Marik's Guide to World Domination for Dummies

By: Marik Isthar

DISCLAIMER: I, Marik, do not own myself or any of the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh, and I do not the "For Dummies" books, so don't sue me or YugiGirl.

Once again, if you didn't read the summary, I will remind you one more time. This is my guide to world domination, and if you are not interested in dominating the world then reading this will be completely pointless. But if you are interested in dominating the world, and find my guide helpful, then review you idiots. Of course I want to hear how well you are doing and if you are successful at dominating the world, after the help of my guide.

INTRODUCTION:

You, the future ruler of the world, came across this guide to get tips on taking over the world. I, an experienced evildoer, will help you for I greatly appreciate those who want to take over the world, or take power away from the Pharaoh. The Pharaoh is the snotty guy that has power that rightfully belongs to me! Now, I ask for it back, but NO! I don't' get it back. And now he still won't even share it. So you want to be like me and take the power from the Pharaoh? WELL, turn the page for Ra's sake. Reading this won't get you anywhere! Mortals these days.