Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millenium Cards ❯ Millenium Cards ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A long time ago when the world was new…

Fate called a meeting of the gods. In what is now called Egypt.

"Why did you call us here?", asked one of the gods.

"I called you here to ask for your help and… and to warn you", said Fate.

"To warn us?", laughed a goddess.

"Yes, one day one of us will turn to evil and we will be powerless to stop him or her from destroying us all." said Fate

"So we can stop him or her together." said a god.

"No, some of you will go with the evil one." spoke up Destiny

"So what can we do? Or what are you going to do?" said a god.

"We, will make 7 beings that will be as powerful, or more powerful than any one of us. They will also have the weaknesses and the strengths of mortals. They will help a god not yet born." said Fate.

"What's so great about this god? We are all gods here, why not send one of us?" asked a goddess.

"He will not be as corrupt as some of you will be. He will be the most powerful god to go to the mortal world. The 7 beings will help him rule and be a good and great god. He then will save them by sacrificing himself to seal the shadow plans. So that we can no longer get any power." said Destiny

"And the evil god will not get any more power too". said a god.

"Yes," said fate.

"So what do we do?" asked goddess after a few moments of silence.

"We have to focus our power together. Then think of the powers they will have." said Destiny.

"Ready?" Fate asked.

They all nodded.

"Ok lets do this!" said Destiny

The gods and goddesses focused their power together, and in a swirl of light and colors their stood 7 beings made out of different colors of lights.

The 1st one was made out of bright reds, yellows, gold, and orange lights.

The 2nd one was made out of deep blue and green lights.

The 3rd one was made out of soft and hard purples , silvers, and green lights.

The 4th one was made out of soft warm pinks, blues, greens and yellows lights.

The 5th one was made out of red, blue, green and gold lights.

The 6th one was made out of dark rich earth and forest lights.

And the 7th and final one was made out of dark blacks, blues, greens and purples.

"The beginning of the end has begun." whispered Fate, but no one heard.