Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Millunnium warrior ❯ Memories ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Yami: Geez it's been two days since Katie left to find somone new to bring I wonder what's taking her
 
Bakura: Who cares right now the only one watching us is Ryu and it's two against one
 
Yami: So
 
Bakura: BAKA!!!(slaps forehead) WE CAN ESCAPE!!
 
Yami: Oh yea
 
Bakura: All we need is duct tape and some rope...........
 
Katie: (comes out of portal with somthing behind her back) Whatcha' doin'?
 
B&Y: AHHHHHH!!!!!
 
Bakura: I mean.....yay your back
 
Yami: What's that behind your back?
 
Katie: Just a present for my two favorite friends in the whole world
 
Y&B: (take a step back)
 
Bakura: What type of poison is it wretch?
 
Katie: (goes over, kisses Bakura's cheek and puts a shocker on the back of his neck, does the same for Yami)
 
B&Y: (too stunned by the kiss to do anything)
 
Bakura: Ugh (starts rubbing his cheek) WRETCH!!!!! (jumps to attack)
 
Katie: (pushes button labeled Baku)
 
Bakura: (is at the moment feeling 100 volts of electricity)
 
Yami: (still shocked from the kiss)
 
Ryu: HAHA She got you good Bakura
 
Katie: Now as you know I'm incharge while KF5 is away so therefore I brought these shockers to inforce my power. Have I made myself clear Bakura?
 
Bakura: *mumbles*
 
Katie: I said HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?!?!?!
 
Bakura: Yes your uglyness
 
Katie: (presses button again)
 
Bakura: (after being shocked) I'M SORRY!!!
 
Ryu: Now who did you bring?
 
Katie: Well I've figured I should bring someone stupid and easy to fool
 
Ryu: Tea
 
Bakura: Tristen
 
Katie: Nope, Joey
 
Joey: Hey I ain't stupid
 
Katie: But you are easy to fool
 
Joey: Oh yea? Prove it!
 
Katie: Ok......HEY A FLYING GORILLA!!!!
 
Joey: (turns to look out window)
 
Katie: (slaps shocker on the back of Joey's neck)
 
Joey: I KNEW DAT GORILLA WOULD FIND ME 'dey thought I was crazy, dey thought it didn't exist but dey'll see, the whole world'll see MWHAHAHAHAHA
 
Everyone except Joey: O_O*
 
Katie: I rest my case >_<
 
Ryu: on with the story ^_^
 
 
When Katie got home she went straight to her room and started to draw mindless pictures in her journal.
 
^Kate^ *Yea* ^You wouldn't happen to have a crush on Kaiba would you?^ *EWW NO OF COURSE NOT!!!!* ^Then you should look at what your drawing^
 
Sure enough when Katie looked at what she was drawing her eyes widened with horror. All over her journal were hearts with 'SK & ME' written in each one.
 
She ripped out the page, crumpled it up, and threw it in the garbage.
 
^This just proves my point^ *Oh shut up*
 
DING DONG DING DONG
 
"Huh, wonder who that is?" she asked herself ^I bet your wishing it's Kaiba^ *SHUT UP!!!* ^heh heh^
 
She opened the door and found out it was Joey.
 
"Hey what are you doing here and where are the others?"
 
"I told Yug and and Tea that I would check on you to make sure you were feeling okay" He answered
 
"Oh thanks" she said "You wanna come in?"
 
"Why not" Joey answered
 
She moved to the side to let him in and he looked around.
 
"Where's your parents?" He asked
 
"At work" she lied. She didn't want Joey to pity or worry about her.
 
His eyes fell on the Millenium Sword. "Wow where did you get that awesome sword?" He asked while gazing at it.
 
"My dad went to Egypt and came back with that sword he said it belonged to an Egyptain bodyguard that looked exactly like me" She explained to Joey
 
^I do not look exactly like you I'll have you know I'm much cuter!!^ Ryu shouted in her mind.
 
"Well I've gotta head home, see ya at school tomorrow" Joey said as he headed out.
 
"See ya!" Katie called after him and as soon as he was out of sight she crashed down on the bed where Ryu appeared next to her.
 
"Well well well tired already?" Her yami asked while smiling
 
"No I'm just...." she yawned before she finished her sentence "Ok maybe I'm a bit tired"
 
"Then good night Kate" Ryu said as she diappeared into the sword
 
"Good night" with that she closed her eyes and fell asleep.
 
&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%Dream/flashbac k&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&
 
"C'mon Kate! It's time to go to Uncle Phil's" A lady with brown hair and soft hazel eyes said to a little girl with brown hair and sky blue eyes.
 
"I don't wanna go" she whined
 
"How come? You've always wanted to go before." A man with blond hair and green eyes questioned her.
 
"I just don't wanna go there" she answered while not looking at their eyes.
 
"Kate what's wrong?" The woman asked
 
"Nothing's wrong mommy"
 
"Kate I'm your mother and I know when you lie to me now tell me what's wrong"
 
Kate still didn't look at her parents tears could plainly be seen welling up in her eyes. "Uncle Phil hits me" she finally said.
 
"What for?" her dad asked her
 
"I don't know he just hits me and he says if I tell anyone he'll hit me some more" She said, tears streaming down her face.
 
"Well don't worry honey" her mother knelt down to Katie's eye level and patted her head "We'll take care of everything"
 
Katie stopped crying and smiled she had such wonderful parents.
 
Then the dream suddenly changed. Her parents were now on the floor dead and her uncle was holding the bloodcovered knife.
 
"YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!" he shouted while coming closer holding the knife in front of him. "YOU THOUGHT I GAVE YOU PAIN BEFORE!!!!!!" He shouted while grabbing her by the throat "Well you ain't seen nothing yet"
 
She tried to scream but no one could hear her she was alone.......
 
%&%&%&%&%&-end of dream/flashback-%&%&%&%&%&%&%
 
"NO!" Katie shouted as she woke up. Her breath was heavy and she had a cold sweat coming down her face.
 
She looked around to see herself in her apartment.
 
"I-It was just a dream" she she whispered as she hugged her knees to her chest and cried.
 
She looked at the Millenuim sword and noticed that Ryu wasn't inside.
 
*Huh? Wonder where she went*
 
She walked into the living room and saw Ryu sitting on the window sill
 
*Maybe I'll scare her just to get back at her for the spider thing* she thought while snickering quietly.
 
She crept up to where she was sitting and was about to tickle her but without turning a hair Ryu asked "I'm guessing you couldn't sleep either eh hikari?"
 
"How did you know it was me?" Katie whined.
 
Ryu smiled "I'm not that stupid you know"
 
Katie pouted and sat down next to her yami on the window sill
 
"So what's up?" Katie asked
 
"Nothing just thinking, what about you?"
 
Katie looked down "I had that dream again"
 
"Again!? Wow Kate you've been having that one a lot lately it might be a sign"
 
"I don't see how I don't think Phil is ever going to get out of jail"
 
"But maybe he did and he's looking for you right now"
 
"Oh thanks I'll sleep real easy knowing that Phil is looking for me" Katie said sarcasticly as she glanced at the kitchen clock, it was 7: 53.
 
"CRAP!!!!" she yelled as she ran into her room to change into her school uniform
 
She came back out wearing the pink blouse, the light blue mini skirt, and the black dress shoes, her left eye twiching.
 
"Wow that must be killing you right now" Ryu said while snickering
 
"Not another word Ryu, not another word" Katie replied her eye still twiching as she zoomed out the door.
 
%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&-Scen e change%&%&%&%&%&%&%
 
*Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap CRAP!!!!* She thought, still running *Almost there*
 
She zoomed down the hallway, stopped short at her locker and grabbed her books. When she finally got to her homeroom class had already started.
 
"Ah Miss Terone how good of you to finally join us......." the teacher said but all Katie heard was 'Blah blah Terone blah yap yap yap blah finally blahblah.......ARE YOU LISTENING!!!!!'
 
"Yes Mr. Takanada" she said quietly
 
"Good, take your seat then"
 
She sat quietly in her desk ignoring all the stares she was getting.
 
*What are they staring at anyway? It's not like I have 4 heads or anything* ^You might^ *Shut up damn Yami* ^humph^ *Hey wonder where richboy is?*
 
"MISS TERONE!!!!"
 
"Eh?" She asked a little surprised
 
"Am I boring you?"(A/n why must teachers ask this question when obviously they are)
 
"No sir"
 
"Then pay attenion"
 
"Yes sir"
 
Once his back was turned Katie saw a piece of paper land on her desk. She opened it and on it was a message from Joey 'I'd don't think Mr. Takanada has ever been that mad with anyone, you get a free burger as your reward ^_^'
 
She quickly scribbled 'I'll hold you to that' and sent it back
 
The day seemed to go by slowly but eventually the day ended. Kate stopped by her locker to swich books and noticed a folded note in her locker.
 
She opened it up and as soon as she saw the message her eyes widened. She quickly cruppled the note, tossed it over her shoulder and walk quickly towards the exit.
 
Yugi who was standing near by was curious to see what got her so spooked so he uncrumpled the note and read. Suddenly scared he ran to go find the others and found them outside.
 
"Hey Yug you have any idea what's buggin Kate? She seemed to be in a hurry to get out of here" Joey asked Yugi
 
"Guys you should check this out" Yugi gasped while slapping down the note.
 
They all gathered around and looked at the note and saw, written in blood:
DIDN'T I SAY I'D KILL YOU, NIECE
 
&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%& %&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%&%
 
Joey: Ok anyone else tink' dis chapter was creepy
 
Katie: Hey I'm only writing down what KF5 wrote down
 
Ryu: Hey everyone, come here now we got reviews
 
Katie: Leave it to me (presses shock buttons)
 
Bakura: (in other room) OW!!!! DAMN THESE SHOCKERS!!!
 
Katie: BAKURA!!!! YOU AND YAMI IN HERE NOW!!!!
 
Bakura: COMING!
 
Magerm: Thank you, your now officially my second reveiwer and you even advertised my story in one of your chapters. Let me know if I spelled your name wrong k? ^_^
 
Sailor Mini Venus: Thank you for putting my story on your favorite's list. Now I have to put your's on mine ^_^. Enjoy the plushies
 
Kaibafan5: I'm sooo desperate can't ya tell
 
Ryu: That's it.....Oh wait one more thing I was surfing the net and I found what I call a hot bishies list for Yu-Gi-Oh
 
Katie: And?
 
Ryu: Well here is the order:
1)Malik(good one)
2)Bakura
3)Kaiba
4)Marik(bad one)
5)Yami
6)Duke
7)Joey
8)Ryou
9)Yugi
 
Bakura: HA I'm ahead of both of you
 
Joey: I'm behind Marik? That can be right, Marik is phyco, has a pointy hair cut that could poke somone's eyes out, and he tried to destroy the world
 
Ryu: Well it is. If you got a problem with it take it up with the millons of fan girls standing write behind you
 
Joey: HA I ain't falling for that one
 
RFGs(rabid fan girls): MUST KILL!!!!!!!(attack Joey)
 
Joey: HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
 
Ryu: I warned him u_u
 
Katie: Review or KF5 will kill me
 
Bakura: Really? (looks hopeful) DON'T REVIEW!!!!
 
Katie: Am I really that bad?
 
Everyone except Katie: Yes
 
Katie: (pout)
 
 
LATER!!!!!