Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Missing! ❯ The Story Continues ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Mokuba continued to walk until he arrived at the Kame Game Shop. He felt a little uneasy as he walked to the door,unknowing that there was someone following his every move.The man spoke into a headset."The kid has gone into the Pharoah's house."He heard a staticky response." Good job.Stay until furthur instructions." "Roger that."


"Kaiba's what?!" Yugi exclaimed. "He's gone missing. He's been gone for three days and I wondered if you had seen him anywhere." "No I haven't Mokuba." Yugi said."I didn't see him at school, but I just assumed that he was working."
"No,I went to Kaiba Corp and they said they haven't seen him since he was there working four days ago.I'm really worried Yugi." Mokuba said,a little quiver rising in his voice."Don't worry Mokuba,we'll find your brother and get him back."

A young man is lying on a cot in a semi-empty room.All that is in the room is the cot,and a table with a few chairs around it.On the table was a book and an empty pitcher. Seto tried to walk over to the table but stopped as he realized that he was chained to the cot. Soon, Seto heard someone approach and two men entered the room, one young and one older,seemingly middle age."Oh.... your finally awake,are you?" the younger man sneered."Why are you keeping me here?" Seto asked,his anger evident. "You shall soon learn......" the older one said as they left the room. "Come back here!" Seto yelled. "Agh......their gone.I've got to find a way out of here......."


*End Chapter Two*