Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Missing ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Missing - 7

*****

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh. I'm simply obsessed with it. Don't sue me, because I'm broke. /end boring legal junk

I apparently write Yu-Gi-Oh fic now. It's my newest obsession/weakness/whatever you may call it. I swear I'm 12. I think I lost 8 years in there somewhere. That's what I get from watching anime. This story was written for my best friend, who challenged me to write her a fic using certain people and a certain plot and well. Blame her.

Domestic!Bakura, Horny!Yugi and a rather embarrassed Dark Magician… what else can happen?

****

"Yugi… Yugi… Shadow Realm calling Yugi…" No response from the boy, although the Dark Magician was looking at Bakura, blue eyes wide, pleading with the spirit to save him from the rather… curious boy. "Yugi, come on. Stop molesting the man."

Yugi finally looked over at the white-haired spirit. "But this is the first chance I've ever had to see him up close!"

"Yeah, well keep doing that to him and it will be the last!" The Dark Magician nodded, taking advantage of Yugi's distraction to step back slightly. "He's not a toy, Yugi," Bakura said, fighting back a laugh at the fact that he - the evil Tomb Robber - was lecturing Yugi on how to treat one of his cards! Yugi pouted and looked like he was about to attack the Dark Magician again, so Bakura did the only thing he could.

He grabbed Yugi and hauled the boy into his lap.

"Don't look at me like that," he said to the Dark Magician, who looked torn between the urge to protect Yugi and the urge to run like hell if Yugi managed to get out of Bakura's arms. "I can let him go, you know."

"Yes!" Yugi shouted, squirming frantically while the Dark Magician shook his head equally frantically. Yugi pouted again when he saw his favorite card's actions and Bakura shook his own head when he realized that the monster's self-control was wavering.

"Don't look at the chibi eyes!" he ordered the mage. "I know how deceptive they can be. Ryou likes to use them on me all the time." The Dark Magician raised an eyebrow, amused, and Bakura glared at him.

"Chibi eyes?" Yugi questioned, turning slightly to face Bakura. "What are those?"

"What you're giving me right now, kid, and they're not working. I've had a lot of practice with Ryou."

The Dark Magician smirked, seemingly more comfortable now that Yugi was contained, more or less.

"Laugh it up, Dark Magician," Bakura said sourly. "You know, my arms are getting a bit tired..."

The Dark Magician backed up ten steps, looking terrified. Yugi pouted (yet again… this boy pouts a lot!) while Bakura laughed.

"The big, bad Dark Magician is scared of a little boy."

The monster glared and if looks could kill, Ryou would be lacking a spirit for his Ring right about now.

"He's a kid, for Ra's sake! It's not like he can hurt you!"

"I can play with him!" Yugi exclaimed, fighting a bit to get out of Bakura's arms. The spirit held tight, however, and Yugi finally leaned back against Bakura's chest, exhausted. "You're strong!"

"I have to be. Ryou's too weak for his own good!"

"But you like him."

Brown eyes glared down into seemingly-innocent violet ones. "No, I do not."

"But when we first…"

"You were imagining things." Bakura grinned almost evilly. "It was all just a figment of your imagination."

"I didn't imagine THAT," Yugi started before blinking. Bakura had blanked out for a second, his grip on Yugi lessening. The boy took advantage of the spirit's distraction to jump out of the arms confining him and approaching the Dark Magician, who backed up a step. Bakura suddenly came back to his senses and he grabbed Yugi around the waist, hauling him back into his lap. The Dark Magician looked decidedly relieved and Yugi pouted. Bakura shook his head before glancing at the purple-clad duel monster.

"You haven't taken up tap dancing in a pink tutu recently, have you?" he asked and the Dark Magician blinked before shaking his head. Yugi twisted in Bakura's lap to look the spirit in the face.

"Can I *make* him learn to tap dance in a pink tutu?"

Bakura sighed and gave the Dark Magician a long-suffering look. "Yugi, unless you want the Dark Magician to hate you, I suggest you stop thinking these… evil thoughts, mmkay? Those are for me to think, not for you. You're the innocent little hikari of the big, bad Pharaoh…" The Dark Magician grinned at that and Bakura stuck his tongue out at the mage. "I'm the evil one here."

"But I wanna make him tap dance! It will be funny!" Yugi squirmed again and Bakura sweat dropped. Certain parts of him…

"Yami will kill me if he ever finds out about this… After he removes his hikari from around the Dark Magician's waist and gets the man out of therapy!"