Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Missing ❯ Missing ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey everybody. Welcome to my very first Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan-fic. I would like to warn you that this story contains………well at least hints of yaoi (SetoxJoey), and a `not so happy ending'!! This fic is quite different: the text itself is a letter, the song isn't! It kinda stands alone………does that make sense? I hope it does!

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! or any of its characters. Nor do I own the song `Missing', so please don't sue!

Well on with the fic!

"Missing"

Dear Seto.


After all these years, I finally found the courage to leave you behind. I can't say it was easy, coz no matter what, I love you. I don't think I ever really stopped. No matter what you put me through. No matter how cold you acted………or maybe you didn't act. Maybe I really didn't mean anything to you. If that's true, then I guess you won't miss me. You probably won't even notice, before you finally manage to drag yourself up the stairs to our room, the room where I spend so many cold nights alone and lonely. I'm sorry that my love wasn't enough to make the ice in your heart melt, believe me when I say that I tried. And I'm sorry that I have to leave you now, but I can't live this anymore.


~Please, please forgive me,


But I won't be home again.


Maybe someday you'll look up,


And, barely conscious, you'll say to no one:


"Isn't something missing?"~

Truth be told I'm glad you won't miss me, I'm glad that you won't shed tears because of me. I don't want you to hurt………if I did, I would stay. I think me staying, hurts you, just as much as it hurts me. Maybe you long for something else, someone else. I hope that you find what you're looking for. Sometimes I wonder if you ever think about me, or if you have forgotten me. I think you have. You wouldn't know what that feels like, being so insignificant that you can just forget me, even though I'm right beside you.


~You won't cry for my absence, I know -


You forgot me long ago.


Am I that unimportant...?


Am I so insignificant...?


Isn't something missing?


Isn't someone missing me?~

You know, I just realized that you never told me that you loved me. Not even in the beginning, when everything was fine. Strange to think about how I've been alone ALL along. Wow, this sucks! You hate me more then I ever thought!


~Even though I'm the sacrifice,


You won't try for me, not now.


Though I'd die to know you love me,


I'm all alone.


Isn't someone missing me?~

Strangely enough it takes away the last of my doubt, about doing this. Who would have thought that you would ever help me with anything that your hate would help me move on. You know there is a fine line between love and hate. Fantastically I never crossed it!! I guess neither did you………


~Please, please forgive me,


But I won't be home again.


I know what you do to yourself,


I breathe deep and cry out,


"Isn't something missing?


Isn't someone missing me?"~

I'm sorry if this letter makes no sense at all. I'm sorry about the teardrops on the paper, don't worry they'll dry. So will the ones on my cheek, and the ones in my heart. Some day, time will heal these wounds. And maybe I'll think back and curse myself for leaving you. For not staying and work through our problems, though I, in my heart, know that they can't be worked out. Maybe I will look back and see how small our issues really were, but I doubt it! And Seto, sleep well knowing that I don't regret anything.


~And if I bleed, I'll bleed,


Knowing you don't care

.
And if I sleep just to dream of you


And wake without you there,


Isn't something missing?


Isn't something...~

If you've read this far, then I'm happy, coz then maybe I really mean something, no matter how little.

If you look to the top of the letter you will see that I wrote `Dear Seto' and you might think it's strange, after all I just wrote. But to me it's the truth; you are my dear, my dearest. Always!


~Even though I'm the sacrifice,


You won't try for me, not now.


Though I'd die to know you love me,


I'm all alone.


Isn't someone missing me?~

Yours forever

Joey

………I love you………

-----------------------------

Yeah, I know it was short………and crappy!! And that Joey was OC, but then again he just lived through some years of inner turmoil and a REALLY cold should from then one he loved, I think that would mature anyone!! But bear over with me. Anyway please review. And no flames please!!!

Have a nice day……………