Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mokuba's Crazy Yami ❯ The madness begins ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! This is a random fic about Mokuba…and stuff. This one shows why the creators never had him with a Millennium item!

And now the disclaimer: I don't own Yu-gi-oh!. If I did, Mokuba would be seen often and the show wouldn't be edited (if it is heavily edited) much! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*********

Mokuba's Crazy Yami

By and Edited Bilbo-san

Chapter 1

********

Mokuba stared at the golden hair scrunchy. His brother gave it to him as a gift for his birthday. It was in half when he opened the gift box. So he went to his room at bedtime to put it together.

`It's like Yugi's Millennium Puzzle! Only it's a hair thingy.' Mokuba thought. He debated for a minute if he should wear it or not. It could have some evil presence inside it………then again, he might get some respect by those who would fear him or the presence could be a good one.

He decided that it something worthwhile to wear it. Besides, his hair IS getting a bit long!

It took about three minutes to put it on. In the middle of struggling to keep the scrunchy holding his hair up, Mokuba realized he has to twist his hair. After the hair tie was in place, it began to glow brightly.

A few minutes later, the light diminished. Mokuba opened his eyes to see a girl standing right in front of him. She looked like him, was dressed like him, only her eyes were green.

"Hello, Mokuba!" she said, voice like a girl. "Thanks for freeing me! I was in there for about five thousand years!"

"Five thousand years?" Mokuba breathed. "Are you from Ancient Egypt? And who are you?"

The girl nodded before replying, "My name is Anoka."

"That's a nice name," Mokuba said.

"Yes, yes it is." Anoka grinned.

Mokuba was feeling drowsy. He was reaching the scrunchy to take it off only to have his Yami pull his hand away from it.

"Don't do it Mokuba!" she whispered. "If we are separated too long then, well, I don't want to know!"

Mokuba sighed. Maybe that is the reason why Ryou and Yugi go paranoid when they don't have their Millennium Item with them.

"I get the picture. I must go to bed or Seto will be scolding me for staying up to late," Mokuba announced to his Yami.

Anoka then went into the Millennium Scrunchy for her soul room. She then sensed that her Hikari is asleep.

"Little does he know," she began, "I'm the wife of the Pharaoh! With my new powers, I can take over the world!……or find Yami. He shall pay for what he did. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

*********

Yep, I am bored out my mind! Bored+Sugar+Watching-Yu-gi-oh-reruns-at-9:30=fanfic! My favorite episode? The one where the characters become cards! I loved the looks on the boys' faces when the Magician of Faith (Tea) was summoned! Yugi and Bakura look cute as their fav. cards! *grabs a net and chases them around*

*new message ahead*

From what I have noticed, this fic took the wrong turn in the road of plots. So originally, I was supposed to be torturing these poor people but somehow went somewhere else. *shrugs* Oh well!