Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mokuba's Slumber Party ❯ Invitations ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Key: Ryou = (Hikari) Bakura; Bakura = Yami Bakura; Yami = Yami Yugi; Marik = Yami Marik; Malik= (Hikari) Marik

(all yami and hikari have a separate body)

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, but i do own this fanfic. Now on with the fic. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Ch 1 Invitations

~ Kaiba's Mansion ~

Mokuba: I'm borrred, Seto.

Seto: *types on laptop* I'm busy, go play with your toys, Mokuba.

Mokuba: *whined* But, I wan-nt to hav-ve a part-ty, Set-to.

Seto: Just go play with the video games you got. *continues to type*

Mokuba: But Seto, I want to have a slumber party, pleasssssse. *puppy dog eyes*

Seto: `Why do I always fall for the puppy dog eyes?' Fine Mokuba. But you can't invite the dog boy, the pointed hair freak, the friendship girl, that dice freak, the hocus pocus lady, that mind controlling freak, that other rod dud, the heart of the card geek, that baka Pharaoh, that bunny freak, or that rabbit boy and his yami. (No offense to anyone, sinse I like most of them anyways)

Mokuba: But Seto, that's almost everyone I want to invite, except for you didn't mention Mai and Shuzuki (It's probably Shuzuka, but it was before I written ch 1-19 and I'm too lazy to change it)

Seto: *blushes at the last name* Eh, fine, invite them all over, but you have to invite them and tell them that they better not mess up the house.

Mokuba: Ok, big brother. *has a innocent smile and evil glint in eyes* *goes to the phone and calls Yugi*

~ Kame Game Shop ~

Phone: *ring ring ring*

Yugi: Yami, you answer the phone, I'm busy.

Yami: Fine. *picks up phone* What do you want?

Yugi: *sweat drops*

Voice on Phone: Can I speak to Yugi?

Yami: I demand to know your name.

Voice on phone: It's Mokuba, is that you Yami?

Yugi: *snatches phone from Yami* Oh, hi Mokuba. Yeah, that was Yami.

Mokuba: Hi Yugi, do Yami and you want to come to my slumber party at 6?

Yugi: Sure.

Mokuba: Ok. Now, don't ask why, I'll tell you later, but bring a bottle of red paint. Bye.

Yugi: Uh, sure. *confused* Bye. *hangs up* Yami, pack some clothes and necessities for the slumber party.

Yami: Sure, but what's a slumber party?

Yugi: *sweat drops* it's a party where you go over to someone's house and in this case it's Kaiba's mansion and u have fun till the next morning.

Yami: What?!?! The stupid CEO's house?

Yugi: Yes. Now, stop making a fuss and don't cause any trouble.

Yami: Alright, aibou. *goes pack their stuff*

Yugi: *goes to closet and gets red bottle of paint*

~ Ryou's House ~

Phone: *deedeedee deedeedee*

Bakura: Hey, Ryou, that piece of shit is making a racket.

Ryou: *sweat drops* It's a phone, and can't you pick it up?

Bakura: Of course I can, you think I am weak? *picks up the entire phone and prepares to drop it on the floor*

Ryou: *runs over* NO, don't do that. Put is back where it was, gently. And I wasn't mocking your strength.

Bakura: *puts it down* I thought you told me to pick it up.

Phone: *deedeedee deedeedee*

Ryou: That's not what I meant, I meant for you to answer the phone, like this. *answers the phone* Hello, this is Ryou speaking?

Mokuba: Hi Ryou, what took you so long?

Ryou: It's a long story. So what brings you to call?

Mokuba: I was wondering if you and Bakura would like to come over for a slumber party at 6?

Ryou: *covers mouthpiece* Bakura, do you want to go to a slumber party at Kaiba's mansion?

Bakura: Is the damned Pharaoh going to be there?

Ryou: *gives Bakura a look* *uncovers mouthpiece* Bakura asks if Yami is going to be there?

Mokuba: Yep. Brag him with a box of matches to bring.

Ryou: Uh, are you sure about that? He might set the whole house on fire. And I'm pretty sure you don't want that.

Mokuba: Yeah, I'm sure I want him to bring it. But do watch him so he doesn't set the house on fire. I'll tell you later what it's for.

Ryou: Alright. *covers mouthpiece* Yes, Yami is going to be there, but Mokuba says you can bring a box of matches. *still unsure about the matches*

Bakura: Fine. `Yes, I'll have a lot of fun with the matches.'

Ryou: *uncovers mouthpiece* Count us in Mokuba. Bye.

Mokuba: Bye. *hangs up*

Ryou: *hangs up* Ok, Bakura, you can get the matches and I'll pack our things.

Bakura: *already in his room digging for matches in his drawer*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

A/N: So what do you think? It'll get better when the party starts. Next two chapters are already written. At least 5 reviews to continue. Constructive criticism is accepted. Suggestions? Review please.