Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Life with Yugi and Yami ❯ Yugi and Yami Part one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A DAY LIVEING WITH YUGI AND YAMI.


*a video camera turns on*


Serena: is it on? Good. *moves in front of the Moonie cam* hiya it’s me again. that’s right the girl with the magic power’s is making a documentary video a about living with her two best buddies!


Silver_wolf: *recording the film* and who would that be?


Serena: who else me do you know anyone else that’s a witch?


Silver_wolf: besides you Hermione, Harry, Ron, and Rina. No.


Serena: *moving to the left* well anyways I thought id make a video about how nutty it is living with Yugi and Yami! *moves off screen then comes back on* oh and I don’t own Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, SailorMoon, or Zoids* now the Moonie cam turns on to the next day in a few minutes Silver_wolfM.F. so tonight before we go to bed hide the Moonie cam somewhere!


Chapter#1 Yami and Yugi.


*camera turns on the next morning in Yugi, Yami, and Serena’s room Yugi is shirtless the entire morning*


Scene: *Yami and Yugi awake Serena still asleep*


Yami: oh come on yugi I’ve cooked twice this weekend!


Yugi: your cooking even tho you don’t like it.^_^


Yami: ok I’ll meet you down stairs im going to get dressed. *opens the closet door as soon as yugi leaves pouring buckets of slime on Yami* YUGI!!!!!!!


Serena: *wakes up* boy Yami did you steel slime from the Nickelodeon studio’s again?!?!


*cam turns off then back on to the kitchen*


Serena: I know the beginning was crappy but it gets better I promise.


Scene: * yugi gets out of his chair to go get the milk outta of the fridge*


Serena: *puts a whoopee thing in Yugi’s chair and choc laxatives in his oatmeal* :D Yugi we are outta milk!


Yugi: *shrugs* Oh well! *sits down* *PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZ*
O_O *Blushes*


Serena: aww this is awesome for my tape!


Yugi: Serena you can not use that!


Serena: Yes I can….. SILVER_WOLF RUN FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!


*Camera turns on to out side taping Serena being chased by Yugi and Yami*


Fangirl#1: HEYY IT’S YUGI AND YAMI SHIRTLESS!!!!!


Fangirl#2: Let’s rip off their leather jeans an auction them on the net!!!!! ^.^


Fanboy: and there’s Serena looking for someone to save her! *pulls a shot gun outta nowhere* I’ll Save you Lil’Serena!


Serena: *pushes the boy away from her* HEYY BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!


Fangirl#3: I CAUGHT YUGI!!!!!! *being dragged away through the park*


Yami: YUGI!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!


Yugi: *being dragged* Go on with out me!


Silver_wolf: *still taping* Wow Serena you have a Drama queen for a boy friend!


Serena: 7.7 Silver_wolf.


Silver_wolf: Yes?


Serena: you’re a moron!


Silver_wolf: T_T gee thanks.


*Camera turns back on to Yugi and Serena’s room Serena and Silver_wolf are hiding in the closet*


Yugi: *looking around to see if any one is looking* ok coast is clear! *pulls out a box of playboy magazines*


Silver_wolf/Serena: O_O //OH MY FREAKING MOONS AND STARS/


Yugi: *drools* oh yeah!


Serena: turn the thing off I’VE JUST ABOUT SEEN ENOUGH!!!!!!!


Yugi: *opens the closet door* SERENA!!!!! I didn’t kno you were in here let me explain!


Serena: YOU’RE A PIMP A PIMP!!!!!


Silver_wolf: O_O NEXT SCENE!!!!! *shuts camera off*


* in the tree house
*


Serena: O_O I have never been sooooo mortified!


Silver_wolf: Im speechless!


Serena: then why are you talking if you’re speechless! ^_^


Silver_wolf: * goes to argue but then shuts his mouth* Good point!


Serena: Thought so. Well see you all next week we are going to do another episode with Yugi and Yami.
Then possible do one with Joey! ^_^ buh byee


Converting /tmp/phpYL2vp6 to /dev/stdout