Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Life with Yugi and Yami ❯ Seto Kaiba ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MY LIFE WITH YUGI AND YAMI.


Serena: *watching TV* HAHA I love Drake and Josh they are such idiots!


Silver_wolf: Serena come on we have to go to Seto Kaiba’s office!


Serena: Wait one sec!


Drake T.V.: Yeah Josh I live to Savatage Baked goods!


Serena: LOL Drake is Sooooo cute when he acts stupid! Oh we don’t own any thing


Chapter Five Seto Kaiba.


*the Moonie cam turns on to Seto’s office Serena and Silver_wolf hiding in the cabinet*


Seto: *looks around to make sure no one is looking then pushes a button* Excellent!


Serena: *whispers* Someone has been watching the Simpsons too much.


Silver_wolf: True *nods* So True.


*the room turns into a shrine with pixs of Serena and Sailor Super Moon in all three four stages*


Silver_wolf: *Whispers* Oh my god! Serena he is madly obsessed with you!


Seto: * Bowing down to a life size poster of Serena with I moon shaped guitar in her hands* Im not worthy! Im not worthy.


*Serena and Silver_wolf accidentally tumble out of the cabinet yet again*


Serena: You got that right!


Seto: *Blushes hearts in the eyes* Serena I can explain.


Silver_wolf: *unplugs the cam* Dude you got some serious issues. You should talk to a councilor.

Seto: So is the what you think huh?


Serena: Well by the looks of it yeah!


*Screen goes blank*


Serena: I have got the weirdest friends!


Silver_wolf: Including me?


Serena: Including you!


Silver_wolf: I figured as much! -_- *Shudders*


Serena: Well anyways sorry to cut it short. But if you have any suggestions Email me @
Sailor Super Moon260 @ Comcast.net but put it as one word no spaces. Next week we’ll
Do Mai or Anzu. Byee.

Converting /tmp/phpqAvinK to /dev/stdout