Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Past Love ❯ The beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

New story: My past love.
Chapter 1: The beginning.
 
 
It had been 11 years now. The Orichalcos had disappeared and all life had been restored in Domino. But still the story had been going on about how this all happened. Nobody knew. Nobody was sure that this was the end. Or just the beginning.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
 
“Hey guys.” A 27 year old Tea greeted her friends. It had been a while since they came together. Tea had been off to America to go dancing. She really missed her friends. It felt like a part of her was missing. But now that she came back she was ready to change all of that. Spending time with her friends was the one thing that could free her from this mixed up world.
 
“Hey Tea. What's shaking?” Greeted a now grown up Joey. Well maybe you would doubt that sometimes. But he sure did change. He had grown taller. His hair had grown a little and his stile of clothes… well let's just put that aside won't we? He sat himself across of Tea and ordered himself a cop of coffee. He had been working at the café of his dad but he still kept himself busy with duelling. Some things just don't change.
 
“Hey Tea. What's up?” “Hey Tea. Long time no see.” The rest of the gang joined the table. Tristan had been going out with Serenity. Joey's younger sister. Well let's just say Joey didn't like it. But his sister had been begging him to allow it and well you know Joey can't refuse that. Meanwhile Yugi had been travelling to Egypt. Trying to figure out if there where any more connections to the past. You know if there was a way that the pharaoh would come back.
 
“So what have you been doing lately, Tea?” Yugi asked. The conversation was running smoothly everybody had there own story. Some where sad others where hilarious. Well I guess you knew that if you heard Joey talking. “Are you leaving any time soon then?” Joey asked getting a bit sad for the fact that his friend was leaving again. Cause she just came back.
 
Tea nodded. She had a new video that she had to dance for. She couldn't let those people down. They needed her. But leaving her friends was also hard for her. She toyed with her hair that was now beneath her shoulders. I wasn't going to be easy. But what choice did she have?
 
“Well, guys. It has been a real blast to see you again. Hope we can meet again soon.” The conversation had ended. Everybody agreed on doing this again soon and waved Tea goodbye. “Bye Tea. Call us.” Tea turned around and smiled. “Bye!” “Well guys I guess it's going home now.” Yugi sighed. “Ya Yug I'm still going to beat ya.” Yugi smiled at him. “Challenge accepted.” The two walked home telling each other how they where going to win. Tristan walked behind them. “What a drag.” He sighed and walked towards his scooter.
 
`Well today sure was nice.' Tea thought while she was walking. `Maybe I should call the guys when I get home.' She smiled to herself. They sure hadn't changed. Looking at the sky she didn't notice the girl that was crashing in to her. “Oh. I'm sorry. Are you ok?” Tea kneeled to her level and looked at the girl. Tea was shocked from the vision that she then got.
 
Vision:
 
A woman was singing her child to sleep. Moving her hand trough the girl's brown locks. A man walks into the room. He face unable to see. To recognize.
“Is she asleep?” He asks.
“Yes.” The woman simply answers.
The man stands next to the woman and puts his arms around her waist.
“Sleep my dear. It's getting late.” He whispers in her ear.
“Of course my king.” She turns around and kisses him goodnight.
 
The woman walks out of the room leaving the man to stand by the child's bed.
“Goodnight my child.” He whispers and leaves the room as well.
 
End vision:
 
Tea is shocked and falls on the ground. “Are you ok miss?” The girl asks and sits by her side. Tea stands up and smiles at the child. “Yes. Thanks you. You should run home. I bet your mother is worried sick about you.” The child nods and walks further, leaving the confused Tea behind.
 
Opening the door of her apartment she walks in and leaves the keys on a nearby table. “What the hell is going on?”