Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My Promise ❯ Teenage Saga: London city! Part two ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

21 Teenage Saga: London city! Part two
oOo
Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh isn't mine. I do not own Ryou, Bakura, Ryou's dad, any others of the YGO-cast and the Millennium Items.
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
 
“I'd like a room.” No shit Sherlock. I was in the lobby of a hotel. What else would I want to have? Hmmm, I'm way too obvious again.
“Okay, sir. For one or two persons? What kind of bed? View on south, north, west or east? With or without room-service? For how many days? The expensive or the not-so-expensive room?” Hmmm, I never knew getting a hotel-room was so difficult. Well, now hope I won't get embarrassed to hell, since Bakura told me what to answer. And between you and me, the things I had to say were pretty embarrassing.
“For two peep- emmm, I mean for two persons, a double bed, view on South, with room-service, for one day, the expensive one, and I don't need someone to carry my stuff, I'll carry them myself.” There. Now you all know. I'm gonna sleep with Bakura in one bed. How embarrassing can things be. Hmmm, quite embarrassing, I guess. Aw well, it's better than sharing a room with Keith. Definitely much better. Though I had a bed all for myself back there. Now hope Bakura isn't so dominant and kicks me off the bed in the middle of the night.
“Here is your key. You'll receive the bill later. She will guide you to your room. Emmm, Miss Hopkins! Please help this sir to room number 219.” Some girl immediately tapped my shoulders. Scary. I gulped silently, before I felt a push. Figures. Bakura was pretty impatient, I think.
I slowly followed the girl to the elevators. Damn. I really hate those things. What is the use of using elevators, when you can also take the stairs? Okay, I had to be on the 9th floor, so I would be nearly dead if I would take the stairs, but that's just a detail. While we walked, she kept on talking.
“This is such a good hotel to stay! My dad once booked here, and we simply LOVED it! Though I still love the country-side a little bit more, this hotel and its recreation makes up for it a lot.”
“Yeah …” I answered, hoping she would stop talking. At least she didn't hope I would talk back as much as see did as well!
“And to think I actually live on the other side of the world! Only because my dad decided we would stay in London for a whole year, I'm now stuck doing this job! Oh, this isn't a cushy job, but I'm happy with it anyway. Oh look! Here's you room, sir. Have a nice day.” She smiled, and patiently waited for me to give her a tip. Though the snorts I mentally received of Bakura, I gave her a few bank notes. She did talk to me as we were friends. I appreciated that.
Then I grabbed the key, and slowly opened the door. Wow. If this wasn't heaven, I don't know it anymore. And the bed was so big, I think 10 me's could sleep in it! The view was magnificent. No, more beautiful. Gorgeous. I could see half London through the big window, and there was a balcony too! And a fridge too. Woohoo, now I can get drunk. Well, not that I want to drink alcohol. I only drink soda. And juices.
“Lookie-lookie, Ryou-chan. I told you I could pick out the best room of the entire hotel! They have a cool balcony, a fridge, and enough room to make a giant mess! I love making a mess of a hotel-room.” Great. I rent a room with a wicked spirit, who wanted to demolish everything. Lucky me.
“Can we please unpack, and then plan everything we're gonna do more?” I sighed a bit, and sat down on the bed. Hey, lookie-lookie. It's jumpy. I can probably jump on it. Not that I want to. I'm a well-raised peep. I don't jump on a hotel-bed. Though it looks very inviting.
“Alrighty then! Can we also order something to drink, since I still didn't have my coffee, cuz SOMEONE ruined the fun in a particular cafeteria in a particular store. And that certain someone just HAD to draw attention from all pretty girls in there, which would mean you could leave me for them, and then I would end sad, miserably, with only 10.000 dollars for consolation!” Okay, okay. I understand. I know it was a little bit too clumsy of me to fall of the thing back there. No need to rub it in! But then again … how on earth did he manage to get so much money? And WHERE does he hide all those dollars in?
“Sorry.” I softly answered, before Bakura smiled in a very strange way to me.
“I don't sue you. Don't pout, my young friend. I'm only reminding you of what happened earlier. I'm not mad, just wanted to rub it in, okay? Now, we'll unpack and plan a bit. Okay with you?” He sat down next to me, patted my hair -Reminds me of a babysitter in my old days. I think she was called `May', but I can be mistaken-, then grabbed my backpack, and threw the whole contents on the bed, next to him. Great. If my laptop is broken, I know who to accuse.
While I checked if my laptop was still working, Bakura put the rest of my stuff on different piles, kind with kind, and junk with junk. Hmmm, never knew he could sort things out. I always thought he was too messy to be able to do that. Aw well, I guess I was mistaken.
“MY laptop is still working. I'll check the news now.” Well, better know if I'm on the news already. Let's see, the homepage of BBC. Hmmm … ohh, there it is: Today's paper. Please let it just be a little `wanted-thing'. Hmmm, damn. On the main page as well. `Boy escapes Winchester'. Damn. This means no good. I'm pretty wanted, since it says `any information is important'. Shit. I just shopped in London's biggest shop, Harrods. Damn, that would mean like 1.000.000 peeps could have seen me!
“Are you wanted yet?” Bakura asked me, but as soon he saw the main page, he stopped his actions.
“Hmmm, they're faster than I thought before. Well, we'll better plan before the owner figures out we're staying here.” He snorted at his comment. Then he immediately stopped sorting the rest, and grabbed a map of Europe.
“Ryou-chan. We are we now?” Well, never knew the almighty tomb-robber had a problem with coordinating where he was situated right now. Heh, heh. I think I can cut off the `almighty' now.
“We're here. And Winchester is situated here. And this whole continent is the rest of Europe.” I pointed somewhere between France and Germany.
“And where do you wanna go to?” ME! Nice to ask first! Wow, nobody even asked my opinion, they only did whatever they wanted. Wow, Bakura is the best!
“Me? Emmmm, if it isn't to difficult, to France and Italy. And to Egypt, since my dad always said it was such a beautiful land.” Dad always mentioned that when he wrote a letter, or came to visit me. I cannot remember any situation when he didn't tell me how great Egypt was.
“Good, then we'll book a Journey to America with your credit-card, and then get all you money off the bank.” Hmmm, was this his plan? Not only was America anything near France and Egypt, but also the police could see what I booked with my credit-card, so they would immediately find me!
“Don't look confused, my hikari. It's a perfect plan. If you book a trip to America, just give the ticket away to some other peep. The cops will think you're in America, and we'll be footloose and fancy free in Europe itself! And if you get all the money what's on your bank-account, you don't have to use your credit-card more, cuz if you use it in Europe, the cops will find it out, and go and find you in Europe after all. See, I told you I had a plan!” Well, I have to say, he's smart. Now, wait. More brilliant. Such smart move I wouldn't have planned. But then again, I wasn't an old tomb-robber, who was pretty criminal sometimes.
“Okay. But how will we travel?”
“Emmm, Take a boat or something along that line to cross the ocean to Europe, and then pay cash, won't stay unnoticed. Well have to take the train, boats, and busses. Always pay cash, but don't pay too much for something, so peeps won't get curious. I think we'll first go to this land -he pointed at Holland-, then go to this country, then this ... and we'll take a boat to get to this one.”
He grabbed my finger, and pointed at every country we were gonna visit. It was sweet, in a kind of way. When we we're finished planning, he grabbed a pencil, and marked the way we were gonna take. I, on the other hand, surfed to a route-planner on some site, and downloaded the precise ways. Too bad I didn't have a printer, but a floppy would do it to. And I could see it every time I opened the files `planny-thing'. I know, I'm strange sometimes. And vague. But Bakura doesn't mind, so I don't mind either.
You know, Bakura doesn't mind most of my weird habits. He didn't mention the fact I was sucking my thumb, something I learned from having a very parentless childhood. He didn't get mad because I was clumsy all the time. And last but not least, he always smiled at me when I figured out I was forgetting to do something again. He was really a good friend. I mean, somebody else would blame me for my habits and mistakes, but Bakura would probably say `you learned from it, so it won't happen again'. And if it DID happen again, he just smiled at me. Hmmm, yep. A very good friend indeed.
Now, before going on, the route. I should tell you the route, else it'll be a little bit hard for you to understand the rest of my journey.
First, we were going to the Netherlands by boat. Then travel a bit by busses and stuff. Then we'll pass the frontiers, to Belgium. Then further to the south, to France. We'll be visiting Paris for sure, the rest depends on how much I want to travel. Then, through Switzerland, to Italy. Then we'll head all south, then we'll take the plane to Egypt. After our trip, we'll go back to Japan, to my home in Domino-city again.
“Ryou, please remember the route, since I already forgot half of it. But do you wanna wait for tomorrow, for tonight, or do you wanna go right away?”
“Depends on how fast the newspaper will say I escaped Winchester.” You know, I'm starting to speak up a little bit more. I don't answer anymore with yes, no, or okay, but I use whole sentences, and I tell more than before. See, our friendship is already growing.
“I think you're already in the papers.” Hmmm, must be my type of luck. I always wanted to be famous, but in this way, I doubt it.
“Then we'll go tonight. We'll book with my GSM, so I don't have to walk over the street anymore now.” I immediately went into actions. I grabbed my cellular phone, which was handed over by Bakura, and searched the number of the airport on the internet. Great. Here goes nothing.
After 3 seconds a lady answered my call. Boy, so sounded way too nice. Must be studied in.
“Hello? I would like to book a trip to America. Florida, to be precisely. One person, yes. And I'll pay with my credit-card.” I gave the number of my credit-card, and also my bank-card. Heh, heh. If only they knew.
“Thanks for booking. You can collect your ticket at 8 p.m. tonight.” The way-too-sweet-lady hung up, and so did I. I immediately received a grin from Bakura.
“You did great. Now only get the rest of your money. I have money, but that's only for emergencies.” Well, he sure lost no time in doing it. Boy, am I lucky. I think another middle name of myself is `slowly'. No shit, Sherlock. I overslept half of the time, and I always was the last one to do something at school. We are such a good match together. Not.
“Where is the nearest bank anyway?” I asked curious, while grabbing another jacket. Bakura told me to change my clothes as much as possible, so the cops couldn't describe my clothes.
“Across the street. Didn't you look at the view?” He said, while grabbing a jacket too. His one was black. No offence, but I really don't know what that thing was doing in my backpack, since I hate black clothes, in exception of my cool sock I bought of course.
“Sorry for not scanning it 100.” I said sarcastically, but Bakura obviously didn't understand my sarcasm.
“Doesn't matter. Just scan it better next time.” He grabbed my hand again, and I could only grab my keys, before Bakura entered the hallway and slammed the door shut.
“I already got your wallet and photo-camera.” He said, while doing a really strange twirl. Then he headed for the elevators. Great. I kill the person who invented those things.
“I have too much energy today, so we'll take the stairs today.” Bakura suddenly changed direction, and headed for the stairs. Strange. But good enough for me anyway. Perhaps he could feel my fear for elevators. Or had a fear for them too. I think I'll never know.
“Come-on Ryou-chan. Though the bank will wait, I won't.” He jumped of the first 10 steps. Great. I hope he doesn't want me to repeat it. I'm too clumsy, I would definitely break something. A leg. Or an arm.
In the end Bakura jumped down 10 times, while I managed to jump once. Off the last stair. One step of course. Yes, I fell after all. Stupid me. Too clumsy for everything. But Bakura didn't mind though. He just helped me standing up, and together we walked to the exit.
Hmmm, the fresh air, the huge crowd, and hopefully no newspaper with pics of me in it. Wait, let's check that first.
“Bakura, I wanna buy a newspaper.” I said, while pulling the bandana some more over my head. Though I thought it looked stupid, I only heard comment like `cool bandana' from other trespassing peeps. Strange. Well, difference in taste is everywhere.
“After the money, my little friend.” He grabbed my hand a bit tighter, and dragged to the bank. Great. Now hope nobody will arrest me.
“Shall I do it?” Bakura asked me. Well, to be honest, I don't wanna do this. But I don't wanna be a loner forever, so I guess I know what to answer. Sigh.
“I think I can do this myself, Bakura.” Bakura nodded, while I answered this. He patted my hair once more -insert a snort of mine- before he gently pushed my inside the building.
I sighed once more, before heading to the desk in the middle. Please let this work.
“Hello? I'd like to get some money of my account.”
“And what's your name, young mister?” A neat-dressed man replied. He dropped the thing whatever he was doing, and fixed his eyes on me. My bandana. Please let him fall for it!
“Emmm, my name is Ryou Bakura. I just moved in, and I'd like to get everything what's on my account.” This sounded dumb. I really hope he'll fall for it.
“Mind if I see your bank card?” Please let him fall for it. I don't wanna be doomed.
“Here is it. And here is my I.D, in case you need that too.” Please let him fall for it! I'll end up in Winchester again if someone recognizes me here!
“Here it is. You have, according to your last bank in Japan, 800.000 yen on it. But all I can offer you if the money in Euros or dollars.”
“Euros, please. How much will that be?”
“Emm, that's about 6.800 Euros. Are you sure with euros? You know you cannot pay with euros in this country.”
“Yes, I know that. Emmm, Can you give me back 5.500 Euros, and the rest in dollars, please?” The man nodded in agreement, though eying me quite strangely, before he walked to the back, hopefully to get my money.
# So far so good, friend. Now hope they won't recognize you, then everything will be alright # He really knows how to convince me, doesn't he? Well, no. I mean, he didn't say what to do if we DID got caught.
“We have the money, sir. But may I ask the reason of getting all your money back? In EUROS?” Well, shall I say `because then the cops won't find me and I want to hide in Europe'? Nah, to obvious. I think I'll go for the happy-go-lucky-answer.
“My religion forbids me to have money on my account at this bank. In Euros, because I kind of have a great depth to pay off in Europe, because I spend a few years living there. It is kind of privacy, but I understand why you wanted to know. The rest of my money I will put on a special bank, and donate it to the church I now live for.” I have NO idea if that could be a right answer, but seeing his nod and knowingly face, I guess I answered correctly.
He walked to the back again, and came back later with a big envelope. I had to sign 5 papers and contract, before the man thought it was okay.
“Well, have a nice day, sir Bakura.” He smiled at me, before I turned around, and made my way to the exit. Strange, I could swear I heard whisper behind my back. Please don't let them find out it's me! I have a bandana! They can't recognize me ... who am I trying to fool!
# Ryou, they're coming after you # Bakura stated, before my heart slipped a beat. Damn. I knew I sucked, but this bad?
“Emmm, sir? I forgot to give you your bank card back.” Oow. That's all. Sigh. I was already thinking of my way back to Winchester. I turned around, about to walk back, when I felt Bakura pull me to the exit again. This may have looked pretty dumb for peeps that couldn't see Bakura.
# It's a trap! They already know who you are! # Bakura tried to drag me to the exit, but I pulled back, so Bakura ended up on the ground.
“Oops. Silly me.” You know, I think Bakura's sees danger everywhere. Why would they recognize me, if I was wearing a bandana? And why wouldn't they mention it earlier? See, Bakura's too chicken. Sees danger everywhere. Don't say I'm too gullible. I just forgot my bank card, that's all. Though I don't need it anymore. Hmmm, it's a bit strange, isn't it? Why keep it if there's no money on it anymore? Well, better get the thing.
I made my way to the desk again, only to see some lady standing next to him. Strange. But that doesn't matter. I stretched my hand to take my bank card, which was lying in the man's hand, but suddenly he pulled back.
“How old are you anyway? 15, I presume.” Hmmm, he must be pretty lucky, to guess my age. Woops, now hope I was doing something legal, since I don't know any law what says under age peeps can't get all of their money back.
“Yes ... why do you ask?” I asked a bit hesitated. What's up with all the stupid questions? Well, 2 seconds later I found out why. It looked just like in the movies. Only then I was the main character.
When the man suddenly showed me a gun, and said `Busted. You're the kid from the news', I immediately knew Bakura was right after all. Damn. Then the lady next to him showed me a phone. She had called the cops. They would be here within 5 minutes. If I was about to escape, the man would shoot me.
So far pretty bad. No shit, Sherlock! I was held under shot! Plus, I was about to fall done, completely unconscious. I'm not good in this type of situations.
But since this was me, and I was carrying a spirit along with me, I felt the heavy feeling in my body again. Figures. Bakura took over. He immediately did his shiny trick with the Ring again, so the man and the lady fell over. And no, I don't wanna know what happened with them. Though it would be nice if they were only asleep.
Then Bakura turned to the exit, and slowly made his way toward it. Of course, peeps would notice if he would run. It was really strange that nobody looked up when I walked through the exit-door. Hmmm, boy, am I lucky. And even more lucky when I found out nobody saw the accident, because they were all busy doing other things.
Then Bakura crossed the street, and entered the hotel again. He took the stairs, thank god, and immediately walked to our room. Now the cops would be here any minute, I think I don't want to stay here and sleep with Bakura in the same bed. Though it would have been an experience I've never experienced before, I think I'll let it slip today.
“Grab your stuff: I'll make another route-thing. And only grab the things you really need, leave the rest behind. If the cops find out this is your room, they'll think we left without grabbing everything. Aaah wait. I'll do it for you.” He grabbed the backpack I was holding, and put the laptop, my new socks, everything I own from Duel Monsters, my wallet, the photo-camera -damn- and the route-thingy in it.
“This will do it. The rest of your stuff you won't need.” I pouted a bit, and stuffed my pj's in it as well when he wasn't looking. Hmmm, never mind. The smile I received was more than enough to tell me he saw it, but also that he agreed with my pajama.
Bakura suddenly grabbed a book, a paper of some notebook what Bakura thought wasn't worth taking with us, and a pencil.
“This I saw in `CSI'. Since I know what type of evidence they'll look for, I'm going to trick them by making false evidence.” He put the paper on the book, and wrote on it, pushing very hard on the pencil `Flight 406, 8 P.M.'. I don't get it. That was our false flight we were going to take to Florida.
“Cops can somehow do something with the book, so they'll find out what I've written on the paper here. Then they'll think you're going to Florida. Now we'll leave the hotel, and we'll say we're leaving the country.” Bakura stood up, grabbed the pencil and the paper, stuffed it on my backpack too, and threw the book in the waste-basket. Stupid, it was the only content. Hmmm, but then again, cops would notice it even earlier. Heh, heh. Bakura was good.
“Now, we'll leave. Though I'd have loved sleeping with you, we really have to leave before the cops get here. Put on your cap, and stuff away the bandana in the bag. I never liked Bandana's before, but now everyone think you're wearing a bandana.” Well, who would have thought that? We have really things in common. Though the things we have in common are just stupid things, we have them in common anyway! Now only hope he doesn't really like taking pictures of me, since I hate that.
“Okay then. But first, we'll have to stop at the airport, before going anywhere else.” I said in response, and put on the cap again. Hmmm, I think I hate both of them. Bandana's, caps, I don't mind. There're both stupid.
“For handing over the ticket to someone else. Yes, I know. That was my plan, by the way.” Humph. I could always remind himself of his plan, couldn't I? Did I really look stupid reminding him or the rest of the plan? Hmmm, I think I did.
“But I don't mind that you reminded me of it. Now, little friend, let's go!” Bakura grabbed my hand, and before he shut down the door, I had just enough time to grab my backpack. Speedy. That went well. Not.
Oow, hear that! It's the beautiful sound of sirens, cops, who are coming for me! Great. I was actually hoping they wouldn't be able to make within 5 minutes. Well, Bobbies are the worst. They're fast. And they want to get me.
We both walked to the exit, looking like we were curious of what was happening across the street. To be honest, I wasn't. Not at all. I was more curious of the fact I would be able to make it to the airport, before the cops would find out I was going to the airport.
“Ryou-chan, we'll take a taxi. And pay generous. At the airport, don't let anyone at the desks see you after you get your ticket. Got it!” I heard Bakura yell to me, hoping to speak harder than the sirens across the street. Strangely enough I could hear him perfectly. Hmmm, strange. But that's not my point.
“Taxi!” I yelled, while waving my hand to a taxi some distance away from me. Luckily the taxi-driver saw me, and waited for me to arrive. Hmmm, just in time. The cops were about the scan the area for witnesses. Or just me.
“Airport, please.” I said, before we drove off. Bakura was now sitting a few inches away from me. Never knew taxis haven't got that much space. Well, okay. The backpack was lying next to me, so Bakura was nearly sitting upon me. Great. There goes my view.
“Crowded day, isn't it?” The driver said, while turning to the left. My turn to answer.
“I heard someone tried to escape the bank. Wonder why?”
“Dunno. Heh, heh, I'll read it in the papers tomorrow.” We both laughed, before talking a bit further. Polite driver, if I may state. Though it seemed Bakura absolutely hated him, I liked him. At least he didn't think I was a nerd, or a criminal freak, or just crazy.
oOOo
 
When we arrived at the airport, there were no cops. Lucky me. They hadn't found my bank statements or the book in the waste-basket. Soon after my arrival I got my ticket. This all went way too fast for my feeling. But nothing ended up wrong. The cops were nowhere seen, and I sold my ticket to a boy around my age, who was too late buying a ticket.
Strange boy though. Spiky bangs and strange dice-looking earring. But I don't sue. It's not like I was looking normal, with my stupid cap and nerdy clothes.
After a smile from the boy, I was dragged to a store. Bakura immediately bought new clothes for me, two different pairs of clothes. One, he let me put on in the fitting-room, and didn't take it off. The other pair disappeared in the bag, after paying of course. This way all the cameras in the store saw me wearing black pants, black T-shirt, and a black bandana.
In the toilet on the other side of the airport, he let me change my clothes. Much better choice, by the way. Jeans, A white T-shirt, and a white bandana, so nobody could see my hair anymore. If this wasn't enough, Bakura took a picture of me, standing between other peeps and stuff. Great. I already have a book saved for that pic. Not.
Then, we headed for the exit, together with some arrived passages, so we wouldn't look suspicious. But when we were outside again, Bakura grabbed my hand for the umpteenth time today and dragged me to some point where a lot of taxis were waiting.
I think Bakura wanted to go. So I waved to another taxi. And yes, I made sure this wasn't the same taxi as a minute ago. When I stepped in, I noticed this taxi had some sort of window between the driver's side and our side. Lucky me, now I could talk to Bakura!
“Seaport, please. Not in a hurry.” I stated through a microphone, and soon the taxi drove away. Yippy! Now hope I finally made it. Now hope all the cops will go looking for me in Florida, and won't get the idea I'm still in Europe, only then some more in the east.
“Ryou? We're heading for France now, aren't we?” I heard Bakura say to me. You know, he didn't speak to me from the point I left the Hotel. Hmmm, I feel something fuzzy again. I know, I'm strange.
“No, the Netherlands. But some peeps call it Holland.” I dropped my back pack on the floor, and sat some more comfortable against Bakura's shoulder. He didn't mind. He hugged me back with one arm, so I felt even fuzzier.
“I saw something about Holland once. A few years ago, though. It's a cool country.” He replied, while playing with me hair. Hmmm, as long he doesn't pat me, I won't mind.
“Good, since I like Holland too.” I answered back, looking outside.
“You know, if we get there, can we also go to a coffee-shop? I never had drugs, but since Holland has much of them, I wanna have them too!” Please tell me WHY I ever agreed going with him!
“Holland isn't all about drugs, you know.” I snorted a bit, mimicking his earlier snorts. I'm a peep who somehow manages to get habits other peeps have.
“I know that! It's about many more things, like orange football-teams, tulips, windmills, clogs, very many candy called `licorices' or something like that, and of course drugs!” Bakura stopped playing with my hair, and made two fists. Then he relaxed, hugged me fully now, and slowly got less stressed.
I wonder what he'll think when we arrive in Holland and further. Peeps walked on clogs centuries ago, not to mention the untrue part of the rest of his collected information. Though the licorices COULD be true … I dunno, since I have never visited Holland before.
“Relaxed, Ryou. I won't take any drug, since I don't wanna get addicted to more things. I'm only addicted to you, nothing more.” Well, nice to know. I feel so much better, in his arms. Save and well.
Can someone please save me!
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#* #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
 
Specific Replies:
I am a Catlover: Nee, Bakura zou nooit echt boos worden op Ryou, hoe onhandig die ook mag zijn. Hij wilde gewoon weg, en was jaloers dat Ryou een `gesprek' had met Miho. Dat beantwoord gelijk je tweede vraag. Ja, het was Miho a.k.a Ribon-chan.