Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ My YGO story ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Well, there you four are. I was about to send the guards to find you," Kikyo, a woman in her twenties with black hair and brown eyes, said with a smirk. The group glared at her before Kisa stepped forward.

"Kikyo, what is the mission?" she asked, geting straight to the point.

"Have plans or something? Whatever...Kuro wants you to kill a famous politician. His name is Shinji Takenouchi, age 43. Any questions?"

"No."

"Okay, here's the info you'll need for the mission. Now go on, get out of here," Kikyo said after handing Kisa the disc with the info on it. The four nodded before leaving the room. The group headed to Ruki's room, where she placed the disc in her computer and uploaded the file.

"According to this, he'll be coming to town for a conference in a week. That gives us some time to prepare," she told the other three.

"So, can we go shopping now?" HIkari asked the others, giving them a look. Kiba and Ruki looked at Kisa, who blinked and sighed.

"Fine, what do you want?"

"Duel Monster cards!"

"Fine, fine. Let's go," Kisa said, letting out another sigh and heading out the door, followed by her three friends.


~*Kame Game Shop*~

"In other news, the body of 30 year old Masahiro Haruno was found in an alley just a few blocks from his office. The cause of death is confirmed as a shooting, however, no suspects have been named. The police are at a loss as to who could have committed the murder. It seems there have been similar cases in the past, all of them have not been solved. The police advise the public to be cautious. Funeral services for Masahiro Haruno will be-" Tea turned the tv off.

"I wonder who's doing this?" Tristan asked.

"For all we know, it could be an entire criminal organization," Joey told the others. At that moment the bell on the front door opened. The gang heard Grandpa greeting the customers.

"Um....I'll take that one....and that one," they heard a familiar voice say.

"Hey...doesn't that sound like...." Yugi asked, he and the others standing and walking to the other room (the store). When they got there, they saw....

"Hey! You're the new kids!" Joey and Tristan yelled together. The four looked at them and Kisa stepped forward, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow at them.

"So?" she asked. Getting no response, she sighed and pointed to a few packs. "I'll take those, thank you." Grandpa nodded and after getting the orders from Kiba and Ruki, he got four bags and placed the cards inside before getting the money and giving the bags to the four.

"Yay! Thank you!" Hikari said happily, looking like she was about to rip open her new packs right there and start dancing or hopping around. Ruki tapped her on the shoulder.

"Maybe you should wait until we get home before you open them?" she asked, smiling when Hikari let out a nervous laugh and rubbed the back of her head.

"Oops...." Kiba shook his head and began heading towards the door, the three girls following.

"Wait!" Atem said, reaching out and grabbing Kisa's arm. She tensed, resisting the urge to kill him, or at the very least throw him into the wall, and turned her head to look at him.

"Yes? What is it....Atem, was it?" she asked. Atem blushed, making Tea shoot a glare at Kisa, and released her arm.

"Sorry....I was just wondering....if you and your friends would want to hang out with us...We could give you a tour of the city," he offered. Kisa gave a 'smile' and shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but we really need to go finish moving in. Just a few more boxes and all," she said, sneaking a glance at Tea, and, just to make her mad, kissed Atem on the cheek.

"Thanks, anyway," she said before they left, Tea sending a death glare her way. Atem stood frozen, a blush on his face, a hand reaching up to touch the skin her lips had touched.

"....em........tem............ATEM!!!!" Joey yelled in his ear, snapping him back to reality.

"Huh? What?" he asked blinking in confusion, causing the others, except Tea, to start laughing.



~*CourageAngel: So, here it is! Chapter 3!!!! After all this time, it's finally done! Yay!!!! I'll try to start the next chapter soon....and maybe a new story too! Until then, see ya'!*~