Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Mysterious Shadows ❯ Play Date Get Ready ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author's notes:

Sam:Hey everyone. I am back again!

Yami Sam:*sarcastic*yay...

Sam:shush

Cleo:Bow down to us!

Yami Cleo:.......

Sam:Mwahahahaha...

Yami:You people are odd

Sam:Remember...I am in control of this story..and I can make you and Yami Sam date when ever I feel like it.

Yami:*gulp*

Sam:..actually that is gonna happen in this chapter as I remember.

Yami Sam:Dear god no....

Sam:MWAAHAHAHAHA!

Yugi:...I feel unloved

Sam:stay away from me

Cleo:Read or DIE!
--------------------------------------------------
Chapter 17:Play Date Get Ready

"You WHAT?!"

"Come again?"

"You WHAT?!"

"Me and sam set you and her yami on a little play date."

Yami crossed his arms and looked away.

"You set me on a date, yugi. Its a f*ckin date and you set me up on it with Sams Yami!"

Yugi lowered his head and stared down at his feet. He shifted akwardly. "Im sorry Yami...I just want you to get to know her and understand what shes really like."

Yami made a small inward snarl and clenched his fist. "She tried to hurt you...I know what she is like."

"Yami...why cant you just forgive her? I did?"

"But yugi...she.."

Yugi looked up at Yami and Yami's eyes went soft as he stared at the boys face. He looked away.

"Fine....when must I see her?"

"12:00 today.."

"12:00?! But that in a hour!"

"Than you better get ready."

Yami groaned and went to his room to change.
~~~~~~~~
In Yami's room

Yami stared at himself in the mirror as he pushed aside a strand of his golden bangs.".....I can't believe I have to do this.."

He adjusted the golden chains on his wrists. He sighed and looked at himself once again in the mirror.

"......."

Yami tightened the belt around his waist and took off his shirt as he grabbed a clean one. He slipped on the new shift and shifted it slightly until it felt comfortable.

"I still dont trust that woman."

"I know...but I really think you out to talk to her." Yugi's voice was heard at the door as Yami turned around to see him.

"Yugi...!"

"Sorry...but its true...you really do need to talk to her."

Yami sighed and walked up to yugi, reaching for his hair and rubbing it playfully.

Yugi made a small sound like a giggle and looked at yami."You better get going or you will be late."

"Hmm..your right..."Yami turned to the door and walked out. He went down the hall to sams room and knocked, sam poped her head around the door and blushed as she saw yami standing infront of her.

"Umm...hi Yami...DS is almost ready..."

Yugi stepped up to Yami and sam closed the door and yami glanced down at yugi.

"DS? Whats that?"

Yugi scratched his head. "Its her quick way of saying Dark Sam or Dark Spirit...like Yami Sam..."

"oh..."Yami looked at the door, wondering what was happening in their.

'I shouldnt wonder what happens in someones personal rooms.'
~~~~~~
In sams room...

"This is low, Abiou!"

Yami Sam went on her knees and pulled up her pant leg to tighten the hidden knife shealth under it strapped to her leg. It held the millenium blade within it.

"It's not that bad spirit"

Sam sat at the edge of the bed with her body looking transparent. Her body only appeared there to Yami Sam but she was really only in her mind and this was a way of talking to her.

Yami Sam sighed as she stood up and pulled at her pants which she wore kinda low. She then pulled a bit at her shirt which was sleeveless and clutched at her chest in a fitting way.

Sam kicked her feet back and forth like a child as she waited for her friend to finish.

"Im sure he will get along with you."

Yami Sam stayed silent as she put on the spiked choker collar necklace and the silver chain necklace, one which had a cross on it.

"I see you like my clothes."

Yami Sam nodded as she fiddled about with the chain necklaces."I've come to like them. Your style of clothes is interesting."

Sam smiled."I dont wear the choker much."

"You mean this dog collar like thing?" Yami sam poked the spikes on the choker.

"Ya.."

"Hmm.."Yami Sam glanced at Sam who had now appeared in the sam clothes Yami Sam was wearing since they had the same body.

"Time to go abiou.."

"Alright.."Sam disappeared and Yami Sam walked to the door. She sighed and took the handle and turned it as she opened the door and saw Yami standing infront of her.

"Pharoah Yami...."
-------------------------------------------------
Sam:MWA HAHAHA! Thats all I will do for this chapter! MUAHAAHAHA!

Yami Sam:You a pure evil.

Yami:Making me go out with her.

Sam:It was decided in the last chapter. I hadnt noticed until I went over last chapter to remember what I was suppose to write this chapter.

Yami Sam:Ya ya just shut up and get to work on the next chapter.

Yugi:...erm...read and review..even though there wasnt much to review about.