Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New Girl, Old Memories ❯ Project ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The next day Sam was walking with Mai to school. Alone the way they all meet up with the rest of the gang.

" Sam have you ever played Duel monsters?" asked Mai.

" Yes. I use to play with my friends before I move here. Why do you ask?" Asked Sam.

" Because we always play before school and after. It always starts because of Joey's big mouth." Mai said looking at Joey.

" Hey I never start anything it is always you and you know it!" Joey yelled at Mai. The other just walked on ( all with a huge sweat drop form their heads.) and left them fighting.

" I wonder if they ever will learn?" asked Yuugi.

" Yuugi we all know they will never learn anything." said a voice form behind. They looked back and saw Seto Kaiba. Sam looked at Kaiba (now this guy is cute.) Sam thought as she looked at Kaiba.

" Hey Kaiba." Yuugi said.

" Hey Yuugi. Yami we still need to have that rematch." Seto said to dark. (A/n: Is that right calling Yami a dark. I guess so if Yuugi is a light. Oh well. Now back to the story.)

" I hope that you are up to it Kaiba since I am going to win." Yami said.

" Keep dreaming Yami. You will never beat me and you know it. So after school?" asked Kaiba.

" Like always." Yami said.

" Sam this is Kaiba. Kaiba this is Sam. She is the new girl." Yuugi told Kaiba.

" Nice to meet you Sam." Kaiba said with a sweet smile.

"You too. I have heard a lot about you." Sam said.

" Oh what have you heard?" asked Kaiba.

" I head about the time when Yami beat you. Just thing like that. You that you hear on TV, radios, and newspapers. Nothing big." she told him.

" So I guess that you know about my Corporation." said Kaiba.

" I have heard of Kaiba Crop." she told him.

" Come on if we keep this up we will never get to school on time." Tea said as she walked to school. The others followed. They are when to their classes. Classes were boring and at lunch Kaiba and Sam sat and talked. Mostly about duel monsters.

"Sam do you have any books that we could use on our history project? Plus we need to a topic." asked Yuugi.

" I have some books at my house. We could do the project at my house if you like?" Sam said.

" Sure. After Yami and Kaiba have their rematch. I don't know how many times that they can go though a rematch." Yuugi sighed. The rest of school went fast. Soon it was time of Kaiba and Yami's rematch. They all sat out side and waited for them to began.

" Really to go down Yami?" asked Kaiba.

" In your dreams Kaiba." Yami said with a smirked and put down his first card.

" Gaia the Fierce Knight!" Yami called. ( I don't know all the cards that they have so I am going to type some cards and I don't care if they have them are not in the anime. You get what I am saying. Plus they are using Kaiba little invention thing that they use when they were dueling on Pegasus's castle.)

" Flash Assailant in deface mode." Kaiba said.

" Gaia attack." Yami called. The Knight charged at the Flash Assailant cutting him in two with his lance and destroyed it. Kaiba had no point damage.

" Skull Guardian in deface mode. ( I hate writing this. It is boring to write it. So try to stay with me. I hope that I don't fall asleep writing the duel.)

" Wing Weaver attack Skull Guardian," Yami said. " Now Gaia attack." now Kaiba was down to zero life points.

" Well you have won." Kaiba said looked at Yami.

" Oh well. Lets go start on out project now." Yami said as he walked away. They all walked to Sam house.

" Hey, I'm home." Sam yelled. Her mother came out to meet her.

" Samantha you don't have to yell. I see that you have some friends." Sam's mother said.

" Yes. Mom this is Ryo and his brother Bakura. Yuugi and his brother Yami. We are working on a project for school." she told her mother.

" Ok but keep it down…" before her mother could finish Sam little sister flew to Sam and Sam fell to the floor as Sam's little sister huge her.

" Sam you are home ." Angel said.

" Angel could you get off of me so I can get up. Please?" asked Sam. Angel got off and Sam got up.

" Guys this is my little sister Angel. Angel this is Yuugi, Yami, Ryou, and Bakura. Now we are going to work on a project for school so what are you going to do?" asked Sam.

" Leave you to get some work done?" asked Angel.

" That is right and if you do that we will play a duel match. How does that sound?" asked Sam.

" Great." and with that she walked away. Sam lead them to her room. When they walked in the mouths drop. The room was done in a gold color. She had white carpet and white and gold trim. On her bed she had gold silk sheets with a black trim. She had three huge book cases all filled with book about Egypt. She hold paintings of pyramids, Sphinx, and Pharaohs. She had statues of Gods and Goddess. Her room was like you stepped back into ancient times.

" Wow Sam your room is great." Yuugi said.

" Thanks. I just tried to make it look place I seen in my dreams. I feel like I lived in a place like this once before, but I don't know." she said as she walked over to one of the many book cases and got a few books.

Ancient Egypt by Lorna Oukes and Lucia Gahlin, The Murder of Tutankhamen by Bob Brier, Ph.D., Who Were The Pharaohs? A history of their names with a list of cartouches by Stephen Quirke, The Egyptians the third edition by Cyril Aldred, The Mind of Egypt history and the meaning in the time of the Pharaohs by Jan Assmann, Life of the Ancient Egyptians by Eugen Strouhal.

~ A/N sorry I have to stop here for today. I hope that I will get a chance to up date soon.~