Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New life, New start, New me! ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

New life, New start, New me!

Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own Yugioh or any of its characters. But if I could it would be Seto, Yami and Merik ^_^ KAWAI!!!!!!

Oh and by the way… Yami has his own body is this fanfic ^_^

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Tea hugged him so tight, her friendship with Yugi had grown over the year and a half she had known him. And now it was time to say good-bye, because she had been chosen for an exchange program that spanned over Two years, so it would be a while.

"Take care Tea, be careful, you mean the world to both me and Yami, and don't you ever forget it!" Tea couldn't help but laugh, Yugi looked so cute when he was trying to be serious.

"Yeah Tea, do what Yug tells ya. Ya bedda bring me some a dem cakes!" Joey said while hugging his friend.

'THE 1:07 FLIGHT TO PARIS IS NOW BOARDING, REPEAT, 1:07 FLIGHT TO PARIS NOW BOARDING.' Tea smiled but inwardly dreaded leaving her friends. She hugged the rest of her friends quickly and ran for the entryway. As she reclined in her seat she thought to herself (this is going to be interesting, I can feel it!)

Tea was lulled into a peaceful sleep by the gentle hum of the engines, and when she awoke they had already landed. She exited the plane only to be approached by her new teacher.

"Hi you must be Tea, my name is Jake Backster, and I'll be your new teacher." He said with a bright smile.

"Yes I'm Tea, pleased to meet you Mr. Backster." Tea replied, still slightly lightheaded from just waking up.

"Lets take a seat, I want to discuss something with you Tea." He said leading her to a row of seats, " How would you like to bring Kaiba Corp down and put Seto Kaiba in his place?" Mr. Backster asked with his eyes firmly set on hers.

Tea felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up at the mention of his name, "More than anything!" she hissed.

"Well I can help you, you see, I have a run down company that I will let you have, if you promise to take down Seto Kaiba!" Mr. Backster stated with fists clenched.

"But how will I get it up and running? Don't I need funding to do that?" Tea asked slightly confused.

"Don't worry about funding, I know someone who will give you all the money you need." Mr. Backster said grinning.

"Ok, but don't I have to sign some kind of a contract? And if I do I'm not signing anything until I read it, is that understood!" She asked with the slightest hint of arrogance.

Mr. Backster's face lit up with glee, " We may have a chance after all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2 years later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you hear da news Yug? Some new company has come ta town and is getting under Kaiba's skin!" Joey said with his usually grin.

"Yeah, I heard something about that, they say the CEO is from around here. Do you think we know them?" Yugi asked.

Yami lent back in his chair, "we just might Yugi, say, isn't Tea dew back today?" At the mention of Tea everyone lit up, when suddenly Duke came running around the corner.

"Guys! You wont guess what I saw in the Kame shop. You guys have gotta come quick!" Duke said then lead them to the Kame shop and threw open the door, only to get the greatest shock of their lives. There in front of the counter was the most beautiful woman they had ever seen. The woman smiled and inwardly thought (oh, now THIS is going to be fun.)

The guys watched as she walked around the shop and cast amused glances their way. Till she finally shook her head in defeat and walked to the counter.

"Will that be all miss?" grandpa asked and she shook her head no and her hand slid across the counter, with money and a note. Grandpa read the note which said:

Hi Grandpa,

It's me Tea, I've changed haven't I? I'm doing this to see if they would recognize me and it seems as if they don't. I have a question for you, how would you like the entire bottom floor of that new company building in down? Because if you do it's yours, because your looking at the CEO of Dueling Corp.

Love Tea OXOXOX

Tea found herself over the counter in a great bear hug before she knew what happened, which confused the boys to no end to see grandpa hug a stranger. Suddenly she turned around and grinned and said, "Joey get your jaw off the floor, you don't want Mai catching you like that, now do you?" The strange woman said with a grin. "Well…. Aren't you going to welcome me home?" She said, her grin growing. The boy's looked at each other dumfounded, when it hit them all at once.

"TEA!!!!" they all yelled, and all Tea did was smile in satisfaction.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Well…… what did you think? Did you like it? I hope you did. Well I hope to hear from you soon… till then

Toodles ^_^

Asuka_2004