Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New life, New start, New me! ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

New Life, New Start, New Me!

Chapter 4

Disclaimer: You all know the drill, don't own Yugioh or characters, but I do in my dreams ^_^ (sighs)

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Tea laughed in her Limo at the look on Seto's face, it was better than she had hoped for; and now he knew it was her, things were going to start to get interesting. She looked out the window and saw a familiar face and told the driver to stop and she got out without them knowing and walked up behind them.

"Boy you've grown Mokuba." Tea said with a grin as he spun around only to come face to face with… Tea's chest.

Mokuba blushed as he gaze drifted up to the face of the person who had talked to him and he blushed even more.

Tea giggled as she saw the blush, "you've grown into quite a handsome young man," she said and she could see his brain working overtime to find out who she was.

"Ah, thanks. Um… who are you?" Mokuba said a little embarrassed that he didn't remember the beautiful brunet in front of him.

"Mokuba it's me Tea, don't tell me you don't recognize me as well!" Tea said with a fake pout.

And just like everyone before him, Mokuba when both wide eyed and mouthed, "TEA! It that really you!" Mokuba said shaking his head.

"Yup it sure is, hmm… you're reaction to who I was is almost as funny as your brothers was." Tea said almost to herself.

Mokuba looked at her strangely, "you've seen my brother since you've been back? Why?" Mokuba asked as they walked down the street.

"Oh nothing really, we just had a meeting today that's all." She said waving a hand in the air like it didn't matter.

"Wait a minute that's not possible, the only meeting that Seto had today was with the CEO of Dueling Corp." Mokuba said trying to figure this all out, when it suddenly hit him like a ton of bricks literally, someone had thrown a football and had hit him right in the face.

When the ball was removed from his face he heard someone speak, "Woops, sorry boss, I didn't mean to hit your friend in the face. We're just on our break." The voice said.

"Have you ordered those new parts for Dueling Corp's newest project?" Tea asked.

Suddenly Mokuba sat upright as stared at Tea wide-eyes once again, "YOUR'E THE CEO OF DUELING CORP?"

"Yes Mokuba I am, now Franklin; have you ordered the parts yet?" Tea said turning to face Franklin.

"Yes Miss Gardner, I have." Franklin said smiling.

"Frank, how many times do I have to say call me Tea." Tea said passing the ball back to frank.

"I'm sorry Tea, I'm just no used to these working conditions." Frank said laughing and walked off to continue his game with fellow workmates.

"Ok that was strange," Mokuba said rubbing his face, "what did he mean by 'these working conditions'?" he asked standing up.

Tea laughed, "What he meant was the way I run Dueling Corp. The workers get breaks every 4 hours and they can work at their own pace. I know it sounds strange, but with the freedom I give them they work twice as hard as they would if I run my company as most people usually do. And we're all on a first name basis, which takes away the intimidation of a higher class; I may be the boss but it doesn't fell like it. If the workers need help with something they come and ask me for advice, and if they need breaks for personal reasons they get it; it doesn't really matter if they take a few days off because we're usually way ahead of schedule. What we're working on now we weren't supposed to be working on for 3 months." Tea said as they walked towards the park.

Mokuba just looked her dumbfounded, it sounded like nothing he had ever heard before; Seto would have a heart attack if

Kaiba Corp was run like that.

"And you say, you're AHEAD of schedule? But how is that possible?" Mokuba asked as they sat down on a bench near the lake.

"Well, if you give people freedom, they work harder because they know hey can do it at their own pace. And if they know they can do it at their own pace they get things done quicker than normal. I know it doesn't make very much sense but it does work. I know all of the names of my employees by their first name and they know me. When the intimidation is gone from the work place people are more relaxed, and when they are relaxed they work quicker and more efficiently, do you understand?" Tea said turning to Mokuba.

"Yes, I think I understand now. Wow that is so cool!" Mokuba said smiling widely.

"Yeah I know it is, and my workers think so too." Tea said looking out across the lake.

"Hey Tea, what's with the outfit?" Mokuba said, he had noticed the outfit she was wearing a while ago; it was kind of hard not to notice it.

Tea looked at Mokuba in surprise and looked down at her outfit and laughed, "Oh this, this is just my work clothes. The reason I wear these clothes is because it show that I'm not easily intimidated. Your brother found that out the hard way, I was quite amusing actually." Tea said remembering what had happened earlier.

Mokuba rose a questioning eyebrow, "What do you mean?" he asked.

Tea explained their 'meeting' and Mokuba burst out laughing, "He actually did that? Oh man, that would have been priceless!" he said with glee.

"Oh believe me Mokuba it was, hey I have a question." Tea said throwing a rock into the lake.

"What is it?" Mokuba asked looking at the strange look on Tea's features.

"I was wondering if you would like to come to a little get together I'm having tomorrow night, Yugi and the others already have been sent invitations. But I want to know if you would come, and I would like you to get Seto to come because I have something very special planned for him." Tea said with a smirk.

"Sure Tea I'll go, but I don't know if I can get Seto to come with me. He not very big on the whole 'lets go to a party with Yugi and his friends' thing, if you know what I mean. And from what you told me earlier, he won't exactly want to see you any time soon." Mokuba said slightly saddened by his brothers' reluctance to socialize.

"Well tell him it's something else, say it's a surprise that you think he'll enjoy." Tea said trying to find a way of getting Seto to go to the get together.

"Ok, I'll try." Mokuba said smiling

"Good, now I have to go, but it's a fancy get together; so remember to wear a nice suit." Tea said rising from her seat and she made a quick phone call.

"Ok, I'll remember, what time does it start?" Mokuba asked as her limo pulled up.

"It starts at seven, don't be late." Tea said as she opened the car door.

"Ok I won't and I'm make sure Seto comes with me!" Mokuba said sternly, trying to convince himself that he would get Seto to go with him.

Tea smiled and winked at him, "Good work Mokuba, you're a good partner in crime." She laughed

"See you tomorrow night Mokuba," She said as she drove away.

"Yes, I sure will," Mokuba said smiling dreamily as he watched her limo drive away.

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

YEY! A longer chapter FUN! Anywho, what does Tea have planned for this 'get together' and what will she wear (fake gasp).

Find out in the next chapter of New life, New start, New me!!

Till then Toodles

Asuka_2004