Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ New life, New start, New me! ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

New Life, New Start, New Me!
Chapter 9
Disclaimer: (is tried of doing disclaimers) you know they drill don't own this or that lol
“Let me go!” came the squeak as Tea was once again picked up to be dunked in the water once more.
“Why should I! You came barging into my property and you didn't even say sorry!” Seto said as he dunked her once more.
The others looked on in shock as they saw something unbelievable, Seto Kaiba appeared to be having FUN!
“Well, well, well, it seams that the mighty Seto Kaiba is nothing but a little puppy wanting to play.” came the snide remark from none other than Bakura.
“What are you doing here Bakura? I thought I told you to stay away from me!” Tea said as she withdrew herself from the pool to sit on a deck chair.
“But I just couldn't stay away, everywhere you go, I can feel your presence and it calls to me, drawing me deeper into your soul.” Bakura said kissing her hand.
Tea had to hold back vomiting at his words, they were spoken with the slimy evil qualities of a snake and it made her skin crawl. No one noticed Seto standing by the pool, almost fuming with rage, he wasn't going to admit it, not even to himself; but he was fuming with rage filled with jealousy.
Bakura was leaning up against Seto's house, crude words just oozing out of his mouth in Tea's direction.
“So Tea…. Why don't we blow this dump and go and have some real fun?” he asked walking closer to her. Bakura got not even ten feet near her when he felt the sharp sting of pain in his stomach.
He looked up and saw a very angry Seto staring down at him, “what the hell do you think your doing?” he said, his eyes filled with murderous rage.
“You dare come onto my property, annoy my guests and call my house a dump!” he said staring straight into Bakura's eyes. Bakura, who was not easily shaken, was whiter that usual with fear, no one had ever seen Seto this angry and Bakura was clawing to get away.
Seto brought him right up to his face and said to him in a soft whisper, “Never show your face here again, or your name is going to be in the obituaries got it!”
Bakura just grinned, Seto put him down and he turned to walk out the gate but stopped and turned for a moment.
“Don't worry my sweet, this wont be the last time you see me; that's a promise!” he said and looked straight at Seto and saw exactly what he wanted, he saw Seto standing there staring daggers into his head and fists clenched, standing very protectively in front of Tea. This he thought could work to my advantage, the mighty Seto Kaiba has a weak spot, and her name is Tea Gardner.