Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Nightfire’s cartoon crossovers: Yu-Gi-Oh! and Simpson’s edition ❯ Chapter 1: Nightfire’s strange story ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nightfire's cartoon crossovers: Yu-Gi-Oh! and Simpson's edition

Note: I do not own Simpson's or YGO.

This is my first story crossover ever. So don't think so much of this story. But I would like it if you can review it as well. ;)

Chapter 1: Nightfire's strange story

We first see in a big liveing room a teen who is in a big red leather chare and he has a big old book with him as well it's called "Strange Anime Story's" and in smaller print there is the word's: "Made by kids who got there idea's exploited". It looks like the teen is quieting down in for the night. That's when he saw the camera...

Nightfire: Hey! Hey! Hey! What's with this camera? Oh well I guess I can read to it. *opens the book and starts to read* "This story is about when The Simpson's head to a place where they thought they were the only people in the world of cartoon's. *we see a picture in the book and it is of Bart's room and the picture translates to Bart's room*

We see it's about 6:00 AM on Bart's clock and he is sleeping with the portable TV in his arm's. Just then the door flyed open and Homer comes running in.

Homer: Wake up everybody! We are going to the Auto Trade Show and derby!

Bart: Homer it's 6:00 AM. I still sleep at this time.

Homer: Come on boy! At 8:00 they do a show of the most nasty car crashes!

Later when Homer got the rest of his family ready (even they were still mostly asleep) in to the car and Homer pulled out of the driveway and he took out a garbage can on the other sidewalk and then he droved off. But meanwhile up in space on Kang and Kodo's spaceship they were ready to test some sort of ray gun out.

Kang: Kodo's are you shere that this will work? Reamber last time you tried this? You sent us to the land of *shudders* Telatubbes.

Kodo's: Yes I'm shere I got the bugs worked out on this model of Transport Ray. Now let's try it on something small to start... Something that they will not know is missing. Let's me see what I can get on the scope that is small and not missabul. *looks on a big TV screen* The New Twin Towers? No too missabul... Hmm... Kang? What about Barney?

Kang: I hate him... Get rid of him.

Kodo's: Ok setting target for that purple retched dino called Barney. *He types in something and then he types the area where the target to go and he picked Planet Gunsmoke*

Kang: Fire! *the ray locks on and fires*

Meanwhile down in a Barney studio Barney is just finishing one of his shows when the ray hits him and he disappears and then reappears on Planet Gunsmoke where he sees Knife's Millions.

Barney: Oh hello you look like you coude use a hug.

Knives: Die! *fires off his Ion like cannon off and Barney is not around anymore*

Back on the ship

Kang: Exhalent it works this time. Now find the Simpson's and blast them next!

Kodo's: Right. *types on the keyboard and the ray moves in and aim's for the Simpson's* Where should I send them?

Kang: Take them to the place where they will do no more harm.

Kodo's: I'm going to sent them to the land where people duel for their lives and where the most richest people are treated like kings. I'm sending them to Domino City!

Kang: Exalent. They will live for about 1 day max there. Proceed with the transport! *the ray fires*

On the interstate where the Simpson's are making good time.

Homer: *singing* Oh I'm an a working man. And I'm a sinner and a lover. *Just then the car glows and the sean changes from the interstate to a big city* Hun? *He sees he's driving in the parking lane of a street*

Lisa: Dad you're in the parking lane.

Homer: Oh Lisa if I was in the parking lane I would see it on a sign. *the car rear end's a limo* Do'h! What was that?

The limo that Homer crashed in to was a long black limo that has the flag with the logo that says "KC" on it and the plate says "Kaiba" on it. Just then someone from the limo got out of the car and he was pissed off. He went up to the Simpson's pink car. He was in a white trench coat and he was in black as well and he has a necklace that looks like a duel monster's card. He tapped on Homer's window and Homer rolled it down.

Homer: Yes?

???: You dumb moron! You know what you ran in to!?

Homer: Well I was on the interstate.

???: Interstate... Iner... Look you are dumb the freeway is a long away for here!

Homer: Well... Hmm... Yea. Bye new! *the car runs away*

???: Damn it! *pulls out a cell phone* Get some car's on a pink car and take him out! And bring me my Yukon XL I will be going after him and his family as well. *hangs up and a Yukon XL with the same KC logo shows up and the teen gets in and it speeds away after the Simpson's*

End of Chapter 1

Nightfire: Nice! now you know whose limo that Homer ran in to and now the owner is pissed. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Plz R+R!