Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Nightfire’s cartoon crossovers: Yu-Gi-Oh! and Simpson’s edition ❯ Chapter 4: Working for Kaiba *shudders* And Rare Hunters Invade Domino ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Working for Kaiba *shudders* And Rare Hunters Invade Domino

The next day The Simpson's were starting to work off the debt to Kaiba. Homer was dressed as a limo driver, Marge was one of Kaiba's maids and Bart and Lisa were just going to get shown around the city. Kaiba steps out of his house and he sees Homer standing by the limo. The limo is pearl white and it's one of those SUV ones. The plate on it says "Alex" on it. Kaiba walks up to the back door and Homer just stands by the driver side of the car.

Kaiba: Ahem...

Homer: Oh sorry. *comes to the back door and opens it for Kaiba* It's my first day.

Kaiba: *mutters something in Japanese and he gets in and Homer shuts the door on Kaiba's coat* Homer!

Homer: Sorry. *opens the door agen and Kaiba puts his coat in more to the car and Homer shuts the door agen and heads to the driver side* So where are we going?

Kaiba: To school and put your foot down. I have not got all day.

Homer: Yea... Yea... School here we come! *turns the key and Homer drives off fast down the drive and he cuts off a car on the street*

Meanwhile in the house Alex and Mouaba were thinking about what to do with Bart and Lisa.

Alex: Well there they go. I hope Homer does not damage my SULS. It's new and Kaiba got it for me for my birthday.

Mouaba: SULS?

Alex: Sports Ulity Limo Stupid.

Mouaba: Oh ok. Hey want to go in to town today. We can give Bart and Lisa a tour of it.

Alex: Ok besides. I'm bored anyways. But what car can we take? Kaiba has mine.

Mouaba: Don't worry Ax I got a car ready.

Later out in the front door. A car that is the same colour as the BEWD's sliver colour was parked out in the front. It's a BMW M5 and the plate on it says "BEWD" on it. And the driver is in the car and the 4 kids come out and pile in and the car starts off.

Alex: Welcome to your tour of Domino City. We are your tour guides Alex Kaiba and Mouaba Kaiba. Diver take us to the Dullest Strip we will start there.

Lisa: What's the Dullest Strip?

Mouaba: It's where all the dualists of the city and some from the town go everyday after school. And since the grade school kids have no school it will be packed with kids.

Meanwhile at school the SUL stopped in front of the doors and everybody was looking to see who the new kid was.

Joey: Hey look. It's a new rich kid. I think his name is Alex.

Tea: Duh Joey. *Homer comes around and opens the back door and Kaiba steps out*

Random Teen: It's just Kaiba. Nothing to see people.

Joey: What's Kaiba doing riding in a party limo?

Tristan: Maybe he went partying over the weekend?

Over by the limo

Homer: What do want me to do now?

Kaiba: Stay here until after school then I want you to take me to Kaiba Corp.

Homer: Ok. By the way I did not get your... *Kaiba just walks in the school* Oh... Oh well I will just ask for his name after school.

A few minents later

Homer: I'm bored! This job has got to be the worst yet.

Homer's Brain: Even worst then the industry chimney cleaner job?

Homer: It's better then that. *he hears some loud rock music playing somewhere* What's that?

Homer's Brain: It's music dummy. I think it's coming from that room that has it's door open. Let's see what's going on there.

Homer went over to where the loud rock was at and he saw a quite large sewing room that they make the school's outfits. There are four guys working in there and they are in street outfits and they are doing different jobs in the room. Then Homer went over to a table where there were some finished outfits and he took one. Just then one of the workers stopped him.

Worker: Hey what are you doing here?

Homer: Potato man.

Worker 2: Where the hell have you been? The lunchroom is down on the other side of the school. *Homer walks away in to the school*

Worker: Some of the time I think the school hires some newbes to do work here.

Later Homer is looking at the signs for the washrooms and they are written in Japanese. He opens one of the doors and walks in and then there was a scream and Homer runs out and runs in the next door. Later he comes out in his Domodo High outfit. Then he walked down the hall and then out to the courtyard where he sees a few of the bad kids of the school: Shane Bruni and Cody Frankland. They were under the cherry blossom trees and they were cutting class. Homer walked up to them...

Homer: Hey what are you guys up to?

Shane: Cutting class that's what were doing.

Cody: Got a problem with that?

Homer: No problem. So is cutting class fun?

Shane: What do you think?

Cody: Hey Shane. We never saw him before. What do you say about giving him the welcome to Domino High treatment?

Shane: I like that. I like that a lot.

Homer: What are you guys talking about? *Shane and Cody have evil looks on there faces* This is not going to go well.

Back at the Kaiba house Marge was house cleaning when she came across a book called "Family Moments" she opened it and inside was pictures of Mouaba and Kaiba when they were younger at the orphanage. Then she flipped to the near end of the book and saw a picture of Alex and he was in Kaiba's outfit and he had a dickticive's hat on and a magafieing glass in his hand and she turned the picture over and it said "Alex's first Halloween with us. Year 1995". Then Marge heard footsteps and she quickly putted the book away and then one of Kaiba's maids came in.

Maid: You know if you were looking though any of the books there. Kaiba will have your head. So tell me did you look thowe the books?

Marge: Hmm... Just one of them.

Maid: Let me guess the one called "Family Moments"?

Marge: Yes that's the one. Who is this Alex. He's not in any of the other places in the book.

Maid: Well let me tell you about him. But whatever you do don't tell anybody else. It starts in 1994 a month after Kaiba pushed his foster father out the window...

*FLASHBACK*

We see Mouaba and Kaiba walking down a road one day.

Well most people don't know Alex at all. Kaiba and Mouaba were walking down the street when they past by there old orphanage when they saw on the front grounds some one getting beat up by some of the other orphans. Mouaba went over to where Alex was and he pulled them off him and then went over to see if he was ok. Alex was crying and he was bleeding at the mouth and he was shaking because one of the orphans had a BB gun stashed away and he used it on Alex and as far as Mouaba found. Alex was shot on his back. By this time Kaiba went over to see what kept Mouaba and he saw Alex lying in a heap on the ground. And you don't know Mouaba but he begs his brother to get something's from him.

Later we see Kaiba and Mouaba inside the orphanage with Alex who is cleaned up now but he looks sort of sore still.

The Kaiba's went to the headmaster of the place and they asked her if she knows what went on. She said no and then she said she will keep a close eye on Alex and the Kaiba's were on their way. But the headmaster was lying she did know but she did not give a damn about Alex and after she went about her normal routeen and she gave oredred to some of the bullies to give Alex a even more hard time and to be more careful where they do their beatings at.

We go to a few days later and the Kaiba's see Alex face down on the walkway and he is not moving. Just then Kaiba kicked the door open and now he knows what went on and he went in to the sleeping area and he searched the beds and he found the BB Gun and he took it and went to the headmaster's office with it.

Kaiba: You! *points at the headmaster at the same time*

Headmaster: Ah Mr. Kaiba what brings you here?

Kaiba: You knew all along this was going on.

Headmaster: What do you mean Mr. Kaiba?

Kaiba: This! *puts the BB Gun on the desk*

Headmaster: Oh where did you find that?

Kaiba: In one of the bedroom areas!

Headmaster: Oh I shal displen the guilty party at once Mr. Kaiba.

Kaiba: You will not do that. One phone call to the police and then you will be in jail and you will never see the light of day for a long time!

Headmaster: What makes you think I will go to jail? Hun?

Kaiba: Oh let's see. One of the orphans is keeping a BB Gun and that boy laying face down on your walkway. That's two reasons that can land you in jail! *pulls out his cell phone* Hello police. Send a car down to the Domino Orphanage I have a bad owner here. Your first proof is a kid that's laying face down on the walk. *hangs up and he has a smirk on his face* Your gone now.

Later we see the cops hulling away the Headmaster and Alex is up and he has a pissed off look on his face at the Headmaster.

Alex: I hope you never get out you bitch! *flips her off and then he turns to Kaiba and Mouaba* Thank you guys for being here at the right time.

Mouaba: Aw no problem. What's your name anyways?

Alex: It's Alex... Alex Harland.

Mouaba: Seto can you plz ask the police that he can be put in our care. Because now that the Headmaster is gone the other orphans will pick on him worse.

Kaiba: *sigh* I will see what I can do. *walks away to find a cop*

Later after when Alex was put in to Kaiba's possession. Kaiba calls for his limo and it comes and they get in and it drives off. Inside...

Alex: *laughing*

Kaiba: What's so funny?

Alex: For my pay back I went inside the bathroom there and found a can of hair spray and stuck in the microwave and set the clock for five minuets. It should be going on in...5...4...3...2...1...*they hear a blast*

Mouaba: O___O

Kaiba: Heh... Mouaba I think I made a good choice adopting Alex.

*END FLASHBACK*

Marge: Wow I did not know that the Alex boy was brave.

Maid: After a few months later Kaiba began to get stuff for Alex like his own limo of his own choice and his own room with big screen TV and other stuff.

Meanwhile BMW M5 parked in front of Kaiba Land a part of the Dullest Strip and Bart and Lisa and Mouaba and Alex went inside. And inside was a lot of grade schoolers. Mouaba and Alex went to the front desk... But outside there is a black van on the street and inside are some of Burns Rare Hunters and they are getting ready to go in to Kaiba Land and rob some peoples cards. They open the van door and they are in street outfits and they walk inside the doors.

In a dullest arena Bart and Lisa are looking around the big room and in the centre was the duel projector arena and it's on it's clock mode and on the ceiling was the score board.

Bart: Cool man! What is this place?

Mouaba: Welcome to the dullest arena. This is the easy arena we will be dulling at today.

Lisa: What is duel monsters anyways.

Alex: *he found the control room and he has his voice going on all the spackers in the room* Glad you asked that Lisa. Duel Monsters is where you battle with monster cards and the goal is to try to get your rivals live points down to zero. And it's not an all out thing as well you need staragy as well to win.

Bart: But where are our decks.

Mouaba: Right here. *passes Bart and Lisa there own decks* Now then your decks have been premade with some powerful cards and some of the near best majck cards. So who wants to take Ax and me on?

Later when the game was set. It was Lisa VS Alex first. They got in to the dulling ring and they got ready.

Alex: Just so you know I have some cards that people have not seen before. As you not know I'm the cyber dullest.

Bart: You like to have girlfriends online Al?

Alex: *does an anime fall over* >____< NO! I use computerized monsters and some computer magic cards! Like this... *just then they hear some panic* What the?

Out in the main area of Kaiba Land some of Burns Rare Hunters were forcing some of the kids to give their cards to them. Just then some of the hunters went in to the area where Bart, Lisa, Alex and Mouaba were.

Rare Hunter: Give me your cards.

Bart: Get bent man!

Alex: Yea bug off!

Rare Hunter: Oh we have someone being brave here. *some more hunters come in and they take Bart and Alex away*

Alex: Mouaba! Help me!

Rare Hunter 2: They have no good cards on them. Just the crappy ones that everybody has here.

Rare Hunter: Well this raid was a bust. Let's get out of here before the cops show up. *all the Rare Hunter's leave and get in there van and drive off*

Lisa: Oh no! Bart!

Mouaba: And Alex.

Meanwhile back at the school. Homer has token care of Shane Bruni and Cody Frankland they were going to hit him over the head with some lead pipes and wooden swords but Homer hanged them on the hangers on a wall in the hall and now he is still looking for Kaiba. But in Kaiba's class Kaiba was in his computer class and he was typing some stuff in when one of his three computer screens (A.N. Picture three computer monsters show live action windows) showed a phone symbol and was ringing, Kaiba touched the screen and Mouaba came up on the screen.

Kaiba: Mouaba. I told you never to phone me here unless it was important.

Mouaba: It is. Alex and Bart got captured by some of what I think was Marik's Rare Hunters. I coude not tell because they were not in there cloaks like how they always are. They took them in a black van and they went away fast because there were no good cards that the dualists were carrying. *just then Mr. McCane went to where Kaiba was sitting* Un Seto there's a guy behind you now.

Mr. McCane: Kaiba what are you doing? Your assailment is to map this picture of Kai using Photoshop. Not talking with your brother.

Kaiba: *he ignores Mr. McCane* Ok I will come to get you guys right away. *hangs up and signs off his computers and walks out of the room*]

Mr. McCane: Hey where do you think your going?!

Kaiba: I have other bisness to attented to. *walks on*

Mr. McCane: Hey! I can fail you Kaiba!

Kaiba: *pulls out his cell phone* Homer I need you to come to the school now!

Homer: *he is beside Kaiba* Ok I'm already at the school.

Kaiba: O__O You never left did you? And where did you get the school outfit?

Homer: Internet.

Kaiba: Take me to the Dullest Strip right now!

Homer: Ok.

Meanwhile the black van heads to the docks where Marik's new boat is. It's more bigger then the one he has in the battle city torment it carys some of his Rare Hunter's cars and his bike. The van drives on a ramp and it is one board and then the sliding door opens and Bart and Alex are forced in and down to where Marik's throne room is. Inside the room Alex and Bart sees two more Rare Hunter's standing behind the doors that they came in. Just then the throne turns around and they see Mr. Burns sitting in the big throne.

Bart: You! What are you doing here!?

Buns: Me?! What are you doing here!?

Alex: Uh I'm I missing something here or do you two know each other or something?

Bart: That man there is Mr. Burns...

Burns: Master Burns now! I have the Millennium Rod and the God cards so I'm more powerful then everybody on Earth!

Bart: Whatever... Anyways in Springfield he is the most evil person you can ever come across.

Alex: That's sounds like my Dad Kaiba.

Burns: Take them to the brig and put them in a cell. Well will take them to the base with us!

Alex: What's the brig? *Marik takes him away with Bart*

Burns: Smithers go down with that Marik. Just in case if that Simpson boy try's to make a brake for it.

End of Chapter 4

Nightfire: Now things are starting to get instreing now. Just where is Burses base anyways? Will Kaiba's and the Simpson's get to Alex and Bart first. Find out in the next chapter of the story! And plz R+R!