Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Not Like Other Girls ❯ Not Like Other Girls ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ONE-SHOT

Song: "Not Like Other Girls"

Album: Dead Letters

Artist: The Rasmus

This was entered into my friend's contest a while ago…and didn't win. That's okay. If you have seen this up on ff.net, don't worry, I'm not stealing it because I am her.

Disclaimer: Nope, don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or The Rasmus. Thinking about selling my soul to, though. That's the cool thing to do nowadays, you know.

Warning: Death(s). Don't worry, they're not gruesome…not even graphic. But this isn't a very happy fic. I made myself sad as I was writing it. But have no fear, it has a happy ending.

Note: I am not calling Bakura Ryou's yami because Bakura has his own body in this fic, so therefore he wouldn't really be his yami since they're two separate entities now. Right…? Did I confuse you? I confused myself.

"Not Like Other Girls"

She was beautiful and pure. She was the only one that could set a fire to his heart, yet also calm it when needed. She wasn't like other girls.

He sat in his room, holding a picture of his love. Well, he couldn't call her that. His love for her was sadly unrequited.

The girl in the photograph sat underneath a weeping willow, her hair scrappily swept up in a bun, strands falling down all over; framing her peachy face. One delicate hand tucked some of the messy chestnut strands behind her ear. His spicy brown gaze lingered to her body; she was wearing a plain pink tank top and light blue shorts rolled up. A typical outfit for her. But the golden locket dangling down above her cleavage was very becoming and he would've liked it, had it not been from her boyfriend; the man who had his arm lazily resting across her shoulders.

Damn that pharaoh… His grip on the picture tightened, but he put a reign on his temper before he accidentally ripped or crumpled it. Sighing as he stared into her deep cerulean eyes, he put the picture back in its place where no one would find it; underneath his pillow.

Light knocking was heard on the door. "Bakura? Are you okay, breakfast was ten minutes ago." Bakura merely grunted. Ryou shrugged and was about to go back downstairs before remembering the message he took earlier. He knocked once again, his response being something hard thrown against the wooden door. He hesitated just a bit, not wanting to provoke him; it seemed he wasn't in a good mood today. "A-Anzu called this morning…"

Bakura shot off his bed and quickly opened the door. Startled, Ryou stepped back a bit, his slightly quivering gaze meeting Bakura's piercing, intense one. "Why didn't you tell me?" He hissed out. Baffled, Ryou squeaked out his answer. "I-I didn't know it would be t-that…" "That what?" Bakura's tone was accusing. "That important to you…" He finished uncertainly.

"That important to me?" His eyes narrowed and he growled quietly before slamming the door shut in his roommate's face. Ryou let out a relieved sigh; he hated dealing with Bakura when he was cranky. Every so often Bakura would come home after doing…whatever it was he did, in a nasty mood, or just wake up that way. I wonder if there's something bothering him…

Shaking his head, he shoved his hands in his pockets before trudging down the stairs to eat breakfast alone…again.

===============================================================

Her mother was dying. Slowly slipping away from this world, and there was nothing she could do about it. She could help ease her mother's pain but, what about her own? Will she cry and mourn for years before her heart heals, if it ever does? Or will the shock be too much to bear; so much that she will feel nothing ever again? In a way she hoped for the latter.

Anzu absent-mindedly scribbled on a piece of paper, tuning out the droning of the teacher and annoying giggles and shouts of the students around her. She was aware of the concerned dark amethyst eyes fixed on her profile.

For the past few days, Yami had been trying to get her to tell him what was wrong, and she would just smile and answer "Nothing is wrong". But he knew she was lying. He could tell by the way her usually bright smile was now forced and the way her dazzling blue eyes would lose their light after she responded. Maybe he should just leave her be. No…I have to know what's wrong…she's helped me so many times, I want to help her too…

Anzu's face took on a slightly sour look. Yami had been pestering her about her mood for awhile now. She was fine, why couldn't he leave her alone? The sour look faded and was replaced with a sorrowful one.

Now she was lying to herself. She wasn't okay at all. But she wanted to live in that fantasy so bad, and go back to the life she had before. Her heart was a very fragile thing. With each passing day, each passing visit to the hospital to see her mother lying there with her skin grey and sallow, her heart was slowly being taken apart, piece-by-delicate piece.

And her father did nothing. He didn't visit; he didn't offer words of comfort, no matter how hollow and empty, to Anzu like most fathers would. Go to work, come home, drown himself in alcohol, and sleep. Repeat cycle. In a way, she was just like him. Both living in a fantasy world. If he continued his mundane cycle, it wouldn't hurt as bad when his lover, his wife, was taken from him. With Anzu, if she kept the illusion of happiness, of her former self, she could block the pain out easier.

"Miss Mazaki, could you read number two, please?" Anzu's head shot up to meet the irritated glare of her teacher. She stood up; the polite thing to do when called upon, and read the problem. Well, she tried at least. She hadn't been paying as much attention in classes lately, her mind hiding away, focused on its sorrow. "The- the bow-ey w-walked down to…to…" Ugh, English. She hated trying to learn the language, but she had to if she ever wanted to go to New York. (I didn't mean to make her sound like a retard --;)

"The boy walked down to the beach." Yami whispered to her. She shot a grateful smile to him before finishing the sentence. A pair of crimson brown eyes was fixed upon her back as she sat down with a sigh. Bakura frowned. Anzu was smarter than that; she should've been able to read that without any effort. He closed his eyes.

But then again, her mind definitely isn't in the right place with her mother in the hospital and all…

===============================================================

Anzu sat on one of Domino Park's benches that night, waiting for someone. Her head turned at the sound of leaves crunching underneath someone's feet. She smiled ever so slightly, but even then it was filled with misery and sorrow. "Hello Bakura." He inwardly winced. Her voice was tired and cracking, as if she could break down at any moment. He'd be there with open arms when she did.

Her eyes slid shut as he sat down next to her. "What was wrong today in class?" He asked in his usual gruff way, trying to sound not too concerned. "Nothing…" She replied in a subdued murmur. Bakura grunted, causing Anzu to curiously open her eyes and look at him. She didn't know why, but she blushed a little when she met his piquant gaze. You have a great boyfriend, Anzu… She reminded herself. But, he was just so…so…intense.

"Don't you ever think you could ever pull off lying to me, Anzu Mazaki." He said in an almost bored tone. She recoiled a bit, shocked that he saw through her. But then she smiled. Of course you couldn't lie to him…who have you been talking your problems with these last few days? He knows you…

That last thought surprised her. She never would've guessed the first time she met him that he could be such a good confidant. She would've turned to Yami or Yugi, or even Jou with her grief, but they would somehow try and "help" her. She didn't want that. She wanted someone who would just listen, be there as she unleashed her pent-up emotions.

And Bakura was the perfect one to do that. He found her standing in front of this very bench one night, her face warring with a mix of anger and pain, crystal tears streaming down her face as she screamed to the heavens.

Flashback

Anzu sniffled and hiccupped in between her outbursts. "Why did you choose her? Why my mother? What has she done to anyone that she would deserve to get cancer? Why God, why?" She stamped her foot like a child who was denied their favorite candy, her hands balled up tightly. Her fists rose to furiously wipe at the liquid flowing down her cheeks.

Bakura heard heated shouting and heart wrenching sobs nearby as he was taking his nightly walk. Having mild insomnia gave you a lot of time to do things. He was shocked to see Anzu Mazaki flailing around like she was having a seizure. Only a little bit worried (that's what he told himself, at least), he ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her shaking frame tightly.

"What are you doing out here, woman?" It was twenty degrees at the most, and she was still in her school uniform. Her body was ice-cold. His only answer was more sobbing and her holding onto him for dear life as they sagged to the ground.

Although not entirely sure why, he held her for awhile as she gripped onto his shirt, her bawling becoming nothing more than occasional sniffles. His hand found its way to her silky tresses, stroking lightly. So soft…

With a whimper, her head rose to look up. "B-Bakura?" Her dewy, slightly red eyes widened when she saw it was Bakura that held her in such a lovingly way. "Who did you think it was?" He asked dryly. A light glow came over her cheeks, "I, I didn't have any idea…"

She looked away, unable to keep his gaze. "What are you doing out here?" He asked again as she stumbled over to the bench, Bakura still holding onto her. Thus, she began her tale of sorrow, appreciative of the listener.

End flashback

"I don't know how many days she has left, Bakura. I can't go on like this; I don't want her to die." Her voice cracked, and Bakura drew forward, but she pushed the tears back. So he opted to putting his arm around her shoulder, ignoring the curious look she gave him, missing the blush painting her cheeks.

They sat there in a comfortable silence, Anzu soaking up the comfort Bakura gave out. He smirked, what would that pharaoh think now?

===============================================================

Yami growled and narrowed his eyes at the sight that met him. Anzu and Bakura were together on the bench, his arm around her shoulders as she sighed and leaned her head against his. He had decided to take a walk, Anzu set on his mind. He needed to think of a way to help her, but now…now this?

Fuming, he stomped up to them. They both looked up at the shadow looming over them, a scowl discernable on Bakura's face as Anzu pulled away, embarrassed. The pale-haired man stood up to meet Yami's fiery gaze. Both stood there, saying nothing, the fire in their eyes being able to speak everything.

But after a few minutes, Anzu's choked sob caught their attention and broke them out of their heated, but silent showdown. She suddenly dashed up and out of the park. Yami turned and Bakura peered over his shoulder. A young woman was taking a walk, her little boy gripping onto her hand, as they both smiled and ate an ice-cream cone.

Yami's brow furrowed in confusion, but Bakura hissed; he knew what troubled the brunette. Shooting one last glare to the pharaoh, he stormed away back home. There would be no point in trying to find her, he reasoned, she wouldn't want to see anyone.

Yami however, didn't figure that out. He followed the path Anzu took, intent on finally figuring out what was wrong with her.

===============================================================

The same night at about two in the morning, Anzu staggered out of the Domino hospital. Nurses and staff called her back in, but she couldn't hear them. Everything was blurry; all noises were distant buzzing in her ears.

Her once lively cerulean eyes were glossy and empty. She didn't cry. At exactly 1:58 AM, Michio Mazaki passed away. Nothing could snap her out of her reverie, until…

"ANZU, LOOK OUT!" Yami's booming voice and his body crashing into hers caused her to wake up, only to be met with the sight of him bouncing off the car's windshield. It skidded to a stop, the man peering out in fright, before he sped away. Anzu's wail could be heard for miles as she ran up to his unmoving body.

Yet still, she didn't cry. Her eyes widened and her breath came in short gasps as she kneeled down to cradle his head in her lap, but she still didn't cry. She saw the large, bleeding gash on his forehead that traveled down to his chin, and she still didn't cry.

Whispering inaudible gibberish, she brought his head to her chest and rocked back and forth, watching as the last bit of life faded away in his beautiful amethyst eyes. But she didn't cry. She couldn't cry.

===============================================================

It had been three days since anyone had heard or seen from Anzu. Bakura was very worried. He should've been overjoyed when he heard the news of the pharaoh's death, but for some reason…it didn't bring any satisfaction to him. He would've danced in the streets, covered in the bastard's blood, but that thought didn't appeal to him one bit. Nothing that hurt Anzu so much could bring him joy.

Damn woman… The table shook as he slammed his fist onto it. Ryou looked up from his homework, startled. Bakura didn't meet his questioning gaze. The smaller boy sighed and fixed his attention back on the math problems in front of him.

===============================================================

She ignored the knocking that turned into angry pounding at her door, choosing only to bury herself deeper into the plush blankets. She hadn't eaten, much less bathed in three days. But she didn't care; emptiness was all that filled her. Occasionally, she would rise from the sanctuary of her bed to walk to her desk, looking at all the happy pictures residing there.

One of her and Yami in a photo booth, him lightly kissing her cheek as she made bunny ears behind his head. One of her and Yugi when they were on a class field trip at the water park. Another of her Shizuka, and Mai, Anzu and Shizuka grinning sheepishly as Mai was calling out to some random hot guy at the mall. And yet another of the whole entire gang, all beaming and looking as content as can be.

She smashed every single one of them against her desk, then proceeding to rip each photograph to shreds. Her face became blank again as she crawled and burrowed herself into the protective cocoon of blankets and slept. Her dreams, as of late were of her surrounded by pure blackness.

But one day, she began thinking. What was there to live for? Her friends? They could easily live without her. Her boyfriend? He was six feet under. Her "family"? Hah. That one was laughable.

The very day after, she snuck downstairs, something urging her to the kitchen. When she arrived, she stood, barefoot, in the middle of the kitchen looking around like a lost puppy. Her weary gaze fell upon the knife rack. They were gleaming in the sunlight, calling out to her. She blindly grabbed one before running back up the stairs and locking herself in her bathroom.

Her fingers traveled over the smooth surface of the blade, trembling. Her wrists began to itch, right below the skin. As if in a trance, she brought the tip of the blade to her right wrist. She shook her head and dropped the knife. Tomorrow, not today. Today wasn't good…tomorrow would be…better.

She dragged her feet back to her bed, but stopped when her eyes fell upon a piece of paper next to the phone. Picking it up, she read it; "Ryou and Bakura's number." I should…tell him goodbye…

Her hand made its way to the pink receiver, dialing the numbers. She sat on the floor and waited….and waited…and waited…

Anzu was about to hang up, but Ryou's voice was finally heard on the other line. "Hello?" "Can I speak to Bakura?" Monotone. Ryou scratched his cheek, a little confused. This wasn't the Anzu he knew. But then again, the Anzu he knew didn't miss three days of school either. He lightly smacked his forehead, he had forgotten about her…losses.

"Sure." He replied, trying to not sound too peppy, yet not too sorry for her, either. A few seconds of silence. "Anzu?" Bakura asked, hopeful that it was really her. A bit more of silence, "I'm going to die tomorrow, Bakura." Again, she spoke in monotone. He gasped quietly. "What are you talking about?" He shouted incredulously.

"Tomorrow. I'm going to kill myself tomorrow. I thought I'd tell you goodbye and thank you for being there." No emotion was found in her voice. Oh God, where's the Anzu we used to know? Why was she taken from us?

"You can't, Anzu, you won't. I won't let you!" Paranoia seeped into his voice. It went unnoticed by her, however, because she had already gotten up to hang up the phone. "Anzu? Anzu?? Hello?" *click* Anzu just crawled back into bed.

===============================================================

Bakura growled in frustration, slamming the phone back on the hook. Ryou's head popped up from around the corner. "Is she alright?" He asked, genuine concern in his voice. Bakura ignored the question. "I need your help." He said abruptly, grabbing Ryou's shoulder and taking him with as he went upstairs.

Ryou followed Bakura into his bedroom, confused, and maybe even just a bit scared. "W-what do you need help with?" He asked quietly.

Bakura rummaged through his closet, pulling out boxes and such. "We need to get something through to Anzu." Was all he said as he threw everything onto his bed, staring at Ryou and gauging his reaction.

He just stood there, staring back quite confusedly. Bakura heaved a sigh, if he's getting Ryou's help, he'd have to tell him the whole story.

===============================================================

Ryou ran his fingers through his silver mane, letting his breath out. "I don't know about this Bakura, I haven't used any magic for a long time…" They both sat on the bed, odd trinkets and bags and such scattered everywhere.

"This is very dangerous, if you stay too long, I may not be able to pull you back." Bakura shrugged, this had to work. He knew it would. Ryou however, wasn't convinced. He understood this a lot more than his counterpart. "Why can't you just go over there? You could watch over her and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid, you know?"

Bakura breathed deeply and closed his eyes. He knew Ryou only meant well, but he was so overbearing sometimes. "I could very well do that, but I wouldn't want her to live in misery again. I can't force her to be in this world." Ryou contemplated this a bit, before going about the rituals of preparing a spell.

I only hope this'll show you it's not your time to go, Anzu…

===============================================================

Vibrant blue eyes opened. Anzu sat up, gazing at her surroundings. "Where am I?" She called, out hoping for an answer. A lonely silence was all she got. There was nothing, just blackness. Just like how she felt inside. It was like her other dreams, but somehow…different.

No more to blame, I am destined to keep you sane

Gotta rescue the flame

Gotta rescue the flame in your heart

Meanwhile, Bakura's eyes went blank as he slumped over; Ryou was using his strength so Bakura could manipulate Anzu's dreams. If no one else was interested in helping her, he would.

No more blood, I will be there for you my love

I will stand by your side

The world has forsaken my girl

Bakura shuddered. It was dark, very dark. The blackness suffocated him, choked him until he was brought down to his knees. Damn it…Ryou never mentioned anything about this…

He was inside Anzu's mind. It was so…desolate. How was he going to do this? There was nothing to work with, no emotions. Ah…

He felt something…It was faint, but he was certain it was there. Down… have to travel downwards. Getting up,he walked forward, flinching just a bit when his foot seemingly melted into the ground. Curious, he took one more wobbly step, silently gasping when he fell into the floor.

===============================================================

Bakura grunted, grumbling out curses as he harshly fell to the bottom. He hissed as sharp electric currents brushed against his skin, sizzling. The emotions buried down here were strong. Most notable were sorrow, grief, self-pity, and general unhappiness. The strongest one though, and the one that shocked him most was rage. Pure simple rage directed at the world.

Bakura shook his head. It reminded him of…well, him. How he was before. A glint of light caught his eyes off the right. Needing to find Anzu before she woke, he walked into it in hopes of finding her.

===============================================================

Anzu leaned against the edge of the black, her memories casting an eerie light in front of her. Flashes of her mother lying sickly in the hospital, IV's stuck in her arms whilst her eyes were almost completely blank.

Anzu's eyes were widened; her arms wrapped around her knees huddled to her chest. She loved her mother so much…and she was taken from her. A tear made its way down her cheek.

She tried, she tried to save her. She prayed hard and long every single day. But with each passing day, her mother became sicker. Anzu lost her faith; there was no higher power up above to her. If there was, they wouldn't have taken her mother and then, minutes later, one of her best friends and boyfriend!

Bakura emerged from the light, watching as Anzu rocked back and forth, whispering nonsensical things to herself as more flashes passed by. Images of her and Yami; the area lightened a bit and Bakura felt a little warmth.

The happy images were harshly ripped from her, just like in real life and the friendly warmth disappeared. A new image, one of her father lying passed out on the couch with a beer can in hand, replaced it. Both Anzu and Bakura watched as "she" frowned at her father before sighing and covering him up with a quilt, pecking his cheek in a daughterly fashion.

I should have seen it would be this way

I should have known from the start what she's up to

When you've loved and you've lost someone

You know what it feels like to lose

More flashbacks. He stood, his face turning to one of pity as he watched them along with Anzu. This time, they were of her alone in her room. She hummed to herself as she flipped through a picture album, the pages stained with her tears as she wept in remembrance.

It changed to one of her sitting in her backyard in the freezing night wearing nothing but her pajamas. Her eyes were vacant as she stared at the stars emptily, watching as the moon played hide-and-seek with the clouds. I'm fading away…Just like the moon is. A smile came over her face she strode back inside her house.

She's fading away

Away from this world

Drifting like a feather

She's not like other girls

She lives in the clouds

She talks to the birds

Hopeless little one

She's not like the other little girls I know

The real Anzu stood up, taking her mother's hand. She wasn't real and she knew it, but as long as she was in here, in the sweet darkness, everything felt real. That was the important thing. She smiled for the first time as her mother twirled her in a circle, dancing with her.

Anzu stopped suddenly and her mother disappeared when her eyes fell upon him. This was it. Now, Ryou. I'm ready.

Power engulfed them in the form of a blinding light. Anzu shielded her eyes as she was reluctantly swept away, and Bakura let it take him.

===============================================================

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this day to show remembrance for Miss Anzu Mazaki." Mai held Shizuka as she wept, and Honda and Otogi put a comforting hand on her shoulders.

Yugi wiped at his eyes subtly, trying as hard as he could to keep the tears in. First Yami and now…his best friend…

"She was a great friend, always bright and offering help whenever she could; she loved the world in itself." Anzu stood behind everyone her mouth agape in surprise.

"Her young life was taken by…herself." Anzu gasped. The words that came out of the priest's mouth didn't reach her ears, and the people who rose to give their respects to the body were nothing more than colorful blurs. She could, however, hear the shedding of tears from her friends, and her heart wrenched when she saw Jou hold onto Yugi as he sobbed. Her sight went blank and just a bit later she felt cool wet grass beneath her bare toes.

She looked down to see she was in front of a grave, light green moss covering the inscription. Kneeling down, she moved her hand to wipe it away.

"Anzu Mazaki, 1988-2004. A lover to the late Yami, a daughter to Mr. and the late Mrs. Mazaki, and a wonderful friend to many. She will be sorely missed." An angel was carved onto the stone.

Tears began to water in her eyes as she remembered the sobbing of her friends. Laying herself on her grave, she curled up into a ball, finally being able to cry, whimpering as the tears flooded through. A shadow came into view in the evening light and Anzu looked through her blurry sight to see a sorrowful Bakura standing over her. She stood up beside him, watching his profile.

He held a single white rose in his hand. Going down on his knees, he laid it gently on her grave, his fingers stroking her name like it was something holy. "Anzu…" He whispered, tears slowly making a wet trail down his face. "Why did you leave us? Why did you leave me?" He whispered in mourning.

He brought his hand to his lips, kissed it, and placed it on the grave before shaking his head and turning away.

Anzu called out to him, but he couldn't hear her. She tried calling out again, running to him and trying to wrap her arms around him from behind. She stumbled when she fell right through him, falling in a heap to the dewy grass as a light drizzle began.

She saw one more flashback, of her as a little girl sitting in her mother's lap.

* "I want you to remember what I'm going to tell you, okay my little apricot?" Young Anzu nodded her head.

"No matter how hard things seem, no matter how bad you feel, remember that all the love you put out will return to you." Anzu stared up at her mother with blinking cerulean eyes, not quite understanding. Her mother laughed, "You'll understand one of these days." *

Anzu pushed herself up using her arms, her hair and pajamas were soaked. A hand reached out to her, and she wearily raised her tear-streaked face to see Bakura smirking down at her. Smiling, she took it. But as soon as she did, she found herself back in her bedroom, twisted in her blankets.

She felt…cleansed. All the negative thoughts that infested her mind from before were still there, but they weren't ruthlessly gnawing through her mind. Bakura…

Jumping out of bed, she grabbed her flip-flops from her bathroom, shooting a disgusted look at the knife shining on the ground. She didn't want it. Smiling, she slipped her sandals on and dashed downstairs, but not before once again covering up her father. But she smelt no alcohol on him. Proud of him, she pushed the unruly bangs back from his forehead and ran outside.

===============================================================

The rain pounded on her body as she struggled to catch her breath. Anzu had been running for awhile now, as the heavens poured its grief upon her. She was determined to see Bakura…she didn't know exactly why though.

Skidding to a halt as she finally made it to the familiar blue-shuttered white house, she raced up the steps and pounded with all the strength she had on the door.

Annoyed, Bakura swung the door about to tell off the person who had disturbed his sleep. He was tired after being inside Anzu's mind. He was met with said girl, her pajamas sticking to her well-formed curves and her dripping chestnut strands falling down to her shoulders.

"Bakura." She whispered, her eyes glazed over, but it wasn't because she was lost in her mind, they were full of life and emotion again.

A-Anzu?" She took one step, but exhausted, fell forward into Bakura's open arms.

===============================================================

No more shame, she has felt too much pain in her life

In her mind she's repeating the words

All the love you put out will return to you

Anzu sat up as the morning light streamed in through the window, rubbing her crystal eyes. She felt her shirt and looked down, she wasn't wearing her pajamas. Blushing, her bare legs rubbed up against something.

Her eyes wandered to her side…and she let out a short scream. Bakura shot up, his eyes wide. "Uh…"Anzu got a good look at his finely sculpted chest as the blanket fell down to his waist. "You…you aren't naked, are you?"

Rubbing his eyes, he turned and gave a haughty smirk to the flushed brunette. "What, you forgot what we did last night?" He growled, playfully rubbing his hand up and down her leg.

Anzu squeaked, her whole body turning to a lovely shade of red. Ryou knocked on the door, grumbling something about ingrates not eating the breakfast he slaved over to make as he opened it. Bakura waved his hand at him dismissively, hoping for more alone time.

"Um, Ryou?" Anzu asked quietly before he left. "Hmm?" His head cocked to the side, "Do you know maybe…what…um, happened last night?" Bakura scowled. He was going to ruin it. Ryou looked up and tapped his chin. "Well, let's see…after you came, you passed out in Bakura's arms, and he proceeded to carry you upstairs into his bedroom."

Anzu let out a relieved breath, before another thought struck her. "Wait, why am I wearing different clothes…and why is he naked?" She asked, jabbing a finger Bakura's way. "Oh, that's easy." Anzu sighed once again. "He changed your clothes" The smile on her face faded and was replaced with a glower of her own. "And don't ask me why he's naked, because I have no idea why."

Ryou hummed to himself as he shut the door. Bakura pushed himself against the wall; Anzu could have a nasty temper when she was angry. "So, you changed me?" She asked, venom dripping in her voice.

"U-uh, well, you couldn't stay in those wet clothes without getting sick…" He offered, hoping that would quell her temper. No such luck for him. Her face broke out into a beaming, kind of creepy smile as she grabbed one of the pillows.

Bakura waved his hands in front of himself, hoping she had some forgiveness left in her. Still smiling, she raised the pillow above her head and slammed it down on his head while he desperately tried fending the blows off.

They went on like that for awhile until Bakura got a hold of a pillow of his own, and retaliated. Anzu laughed as they continued their pillow fight, but gasped when she lost her balance and started to fall off the side of the bed.

Bakura lunged forward and grabbed her hands in his before she could plummet down. For Anzu, this wasn't a very good position, for Bakura however, well, he quite enjoyed the view. The shirt he had dressed her in had ridden up, exposing every inch of her long dancer legs and just a hint of the pink panties underneath.

Grinning, he moved forward, her lips being his goal, but his weight combined with hers caused the two of them to fall to the ground; Bakura on top with his hands on either side of her head. Anzu gasped at how close he was, she could feel his warm breath upon her lips. Her lips were dry, she needed to lick them, but if she did…

Bakura smirked, now was his chance. He froze though, when Anzu's tongue snaked out to lick her dried lips, lightly brushing against his as well. His face flushed and his breath came in short gasps, now it was Anzu's turn to smirk. Her hands made their way to the back of his head, tangling themselves in his hair.

Bakura froze, lost in her twinkling cerulean orbs as her face inched closer and closer to his. His glossy eyes slid shut as her soft, wet lips met his, gently massing and in a word, chaste. Bakura wasn't going to have any of that, he decided, once he was able to coherently think again.

His tongue snaked out, pushing her lips open to explore her sweet warm mouth. Experimenting, she brushed her tongue against his, causing him to shudder and kiss fiercer. She whimpered, kissing with as much fire as her porcelain legs wrapped around his waist for more contact.

"Hey, are you two going to eat or"- Ryou stopped mid-sentence as he walked in on the heated scene. Looking away, he blushed and excused himself, closing the door quickly behind him.

Annoyed at the interruption, Bakura moved his head to continue. His lips met with the carpet as Anzu slid underneath him. "You know, now that Ryou mentions it, I am pretty hungry." She said with a smile, her face still glowing as she pranced out and down the stairs, not bothering to change; Ryou had already gotten a pretty good view, she thought smirking.

Bakura groaned and pounded his fist into the carpet. Damn tease… No, his love wasn't like other girls.

* Okay, so if you didn't already notice, this was a bit rushed. I love CC (constructive criticism), and even more so, reviews. So please…review? But if you're going to bash the coupling, then please, don't bother to review. If you don't take my advice, don't expect that I won't retaliate…*