Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Oh For the Love Of Enland! ❯ Um What Are You Doing Hear? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



Well, hear it is a story by me Sugarholic!
YGO cast *grumbels*
Me: anyway I have a few things to get out the way.
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN YUGIOH! No matter how much Ive dreamed about it, its just not gonna happen this millennium or any millennium for that matter. I know this sounds like my story under my other pen name grape for people who actually read it but let me explain.
My computer is sersiouly acting up big time so I haven't been able to access it or my fanfiction. I also wasent happy how I wrote out that story in the first place so this is my remake of it Im not copying off of anyone. I just wanted to get that out of the way so people wont accuse me of stealing another person's hard work. that that's out the way let the story commence!
------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------ was another normal day at Domino High. A group of friends were chatting away in their first period class awaiting their usually late teacher. group included Yugi, Yami, Ryou, Bakura, Malik, Tristin, Duke, Joey, Seto, Isis, Mai, Tea and Serenity. guys I have to leave now said Serenity. Oh yeah I keep forgetting your a grade under us said Mai opening her tube of lip gloss. Everyone waved their good bies, everyone except Malik and Bakura. The two were in a "friendly" game of cards. cheating Bakura I know I saw an extra card! just mad cause I beat you in the last 6 games! only reason Im loosing is because were playing with your faulty ass deck. not faulty asswipe you just suck ass at cards! aces Bakura Im not fucking blind I quit! thats rights go on and cry to Isis. BWAHAAHAHH! stopped laughing when a slosh of very cold orange juice "accidentally" found its way into the thief's lap. The class tried to hold in their laughter in fear of what Bakura would do to them. All except for Yami. like someone just couldn't hold it in. If you needed a bathroom break Im sure Ryou could have taken you and even stood outside the door to keep he bullies away. That did it these so called friends and other classmates were nearly falling out of their seats laughing at the thought of Ryou having to take Bakura to the bathroom like he was in pre school. Bakura stayed deadly quiet as flames started to surround him. Um guys maybe we should shut up before Bakura goes ballistic on the whole school whispered Ryou. whats Mr.Pee pee pants gonna do snickered Yami. *lets all take a moment to relax as Yami gets his head handed to him ^__^ *
(back to the story)
"Bakura please stop kicking Yami in the back your gonna paralyze him!" yelled Ryou. It took Joey, Tristin, Seto, Duke, Yugi and Malik to pry Bakura's hands wrapped tightly around Yami's neck. And they were still struggling! kill Yami mumbled Bakura as he sat in his seat cackling to himself. just another uneventful Monday morning a Domino High said Isis. Nothing is ever uneventful with these guys said Tea sitting on top of her desk. Hanging out with guys makes me wish for a little normality said Mai. Normality whats that asked Isis sarcastically. The complete opposite of Yami Bakura and Malik they answered siminstansiouly. a that moment the teacher walked into the room. Damm late again oh well at least I dident get caught. The class laughed even Bakura cracked a smile after drying off the front of his pants of course. wasent too worried about it they would be dry by the next class anyway. And if they're not Ill just use my handy dandy shadow magic on Yami. bloody hell you will said Ryou though the link. Bakura just rolled his dark brown eyes and closed his end of the link to sleep though class in peace. class before we get started I have an announcement to make. Today we are getting 4 new students today. Thats right people 4 new people to study and learn with in this hell hole we call High School. class started talking frantically with whispers of "so early into the year too its only September, Are they boys? Girls? cute ugly short tall thick scrawny or just plain weird? on in said their teacher playing a hand-held video game. Sometimes the class wondered if Miss. Hiramara ever graduated from high school. by one 4 girls entered the classroom and stood in front of the students. you all introduce ourselves cause Im jus so lazy this morning. The class sweatdroped. first girl was about '5'"2",a bit on the scrawny side, had blond hair tied into two long French braids in navy blue ribbons. She had a heart shaped locket hanging from her neck, huge round glasses, sky blue eyes, and kinda tan kinda pale skin.
Hello cute boys and what ever girls my name is Cheasly Kasuga and I come from England and she greeted. The class laughed a the girl's statement. second girl was about '5'"5" had maybe a little below ear length dark purple hair with round brown eyes. She was slender but had strong looking arms and legs that suggested that she played sports along with her lightly tanned skin.
Good morning people my name is Megumi Somha screw with me and you'll find yourself falling out a window oh and I come from England she greeted. The class sweatdroped and made a mental note to not piss her off anytime soon. third girl was about '5 "0", ear length lime green hair tied back with a few strands hanging out, and big emerald eyes. She was also slender with milky skin. Kinda reminds you of a chibi dolly.
Hewow people my name is Niki Honda and I like cats! The class giggled a bit at the bubbly girl. fourth girl was around '5"1", also skinny but a figure no less. She had shoulder length orange almost red hair hanging down her face with orangey brown eyes. She had exotic tanned skin with and sparkly nail polish.
Well, my name is Shakita Shindo I like sugar and I come from England. By the way does anyone have any sugar? The class laughed at the sugar deprived girl. No Im serious she said. class was still laughing all except one boy. Ryou had a look on his face as if he had seen a ghost. Oh bloody hell he thought. Ryou it looks like your gonna have some company as if you dident have enough already said Miss.Hiramara. the metchen of the name Ryou the four girls turned to him. RYOU! They shouted together.
No way said Cheasly this cant be right. dug around in his wallet until he pulled out a worn slightly torn picture of a younger version of him and four other girls who looked somewhat like the 4 standing in front of him. Ryou showed the picture to the girls and sweatdropped when all for jumped on him in a crushing hug. crap I knew you came to Japan but I dident know you came to Domino said Cheasly. Im guessing you know theses girls said Miss.Hiramara. I do. To put it shortly they were my best friends back home up until I left last year. now were hear again said Niki bouncing up and down. Im sure you want to catch up on old times so do it at lunch I got a class to teach! They promptly sat down in the first available seats they saw.
Most of the time Hiramara was really cool. Sometimes like a teenager but at cretin times she could be a real bitch. class went on until a note flopped on Ryou's desk when the teacher's back was turned. Even after a year Ryou could make out Cheasly's fancy cursive handwriting.

I know your wondering WTF are al of us are doing hear but I promise we will explain it at lunch. Signed Cheasly.
I sure would like to know what the hell is going on but I guess I'll just have to wait till 12:00. be continued......
------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

And that my friends is the end of chapter one hope you liked it. Its the first one under my new pen name.
PLEASE review Im begging you people let me know what you think!
Till next chapter bubi ^___^