Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ One's Desire ❯ Getting Use To The Loneliness ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Insanity Gurl: Ok a new day a new chappie! Like a wise person who I look up to once said.

` Writing is like sex. You have to be in the mood'

Ryou: O.o

Insanity Gurl: Isn't that just wise?

Ryou: O.O

Bakura: I think so. ^_____^ *grins evilly*

Ryou: O________O

Insanity Gurl: ^_^ ditto anyway. Now I shall continue on with the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~ Normal POV (With Ryou) ~

The young albino stares down absent-mindedly at the light sheet of blanket. His eyes glazed and his face pale, there was really no one to talk to anymore. He couldn't sense Bakura inside the soul room anymore which must of meant Bakura had stopped Ryou from contacting him in any way. He fiddles with the light sheet, staring down lonelier than before, as he brings his knees up into a sitting position and bury his light face.

`I thought telling him my feelings would make us become close but it only made us become even more apart' With that thought he continued to hide his somewhat ashamed face trying to block out all pictures of him being alone for the rest of himself.

Shaking his head he, slowly brings his head tilting upward looking straight towards the creamed coloured roof reminding him somewhat of his beloved Bakura. His chocolate covered eyes slowly close, taking a deep breath with him as he does.

After a few draft thoughts, his eyes leap open as he hears a few knocks on the door.

"Come in…" he watches it carefully. `Is it Bakura?' he thought to himself as he tries to keep the smile plastered to his pale face, before seeing that it was the two Egyptians.

"Oh hello Marik. Malik" he says taking a deep sigh, as his eyes begin to drop again.

"It's nice to see you too" grunts Marik, as his hikari smacks him playfully in the arm but gives him a harsh glare. The young albino watches the couple as they continue to give each other threateningly glares.

"We just came to say we saw Bakura before! Do you know where he's going?" Malik asks swaying back and forth on his heels then back to his feet in a repeatedly motion. Hearing the name Ryou's eyes turn outside to the window as he hears a few footsteps as Malik walks over to where Ryou's eyes are heading.

"Ryou-kun… what's wrong?" his light purple ones lock onto Ryou's sweet chocolate ones, as his mud-like eyes water up.

"I told Bakura… about how I felt about him… he…he… ran away…he's blocked off our mind link and I can't talk to him…" he whispers as he covers his eyes with the palm of his hands to block out the sorrowful tears from pouring down his face, only to receive pitiful looks from both blondes.

"We can look after you Ryou… don't worry…" says Marik as he comes around and gives Ryou a grin seeming as though he can't smile. Sniffing heavily he sees Marik and Malik both pulling him into a warm hug, although been hugged and looked after these two won't be a vacation at least they can look after him.

"And maybe if it's ok with Marik, you can come and live with us!" chirps Malik, as his yami places an arm around his hikaris waist nodding.

"Oh course we can. You can always stay with us Ryou!" he says before patting Ryou on the back.

"Thank you guys… thank you both" he says as he is yet once more embraced by the two as a few light tears slide down his flustered face.

`Maybe I won't be alone…' with that final thought he gave them both one last way as they made their way back home.

As the night went on, Ryou kept staring at the ceiling dwelling on his mixed thoughts. He rests his eyes, only to hear a slight bang from the window. He opens his muddy coloured eyed and looks about hastily.

"What was that…?" he says aloud as he scans the area rubbing the sleep out of his tearful eyes only to see a dark figure standing by the window.

"Is that you Bakura?" before the figure spoke, he moved closer the young youth and glides his hand along the light one's cheek. With the figure still covered among shadows Ryou leaned forward to see what and who it was. It was Bakura! He gave an apologetic smile to his yami, as his lips slowly brush against his loves. He received a loving smile from his yami, as he sees his yami taking his stomach as his new seat.

He slides his fingers along his hikari's neck, smirking down at his aibou, before bending down to kiss him lightly on the neck.

"I love you Bakura… I'm sorry I didn't tell you"

Bakura slowly frowns, as he somewhat fades away. Panicking Ryou tries to sit up and grab his koi, but no avail.

"Bakura! Please! Please don't leave me again!" tears streaming down his face he goes to grab Bakura's hand only to see it disappear.


His eyes spring open as he looks about. It was only a dream. He takes a deep sigh only wishing something that lovely would come true. His yami… and him together. `I guess it just wasn't meant to be… He's not made for me… I'm not what he wants…'

Sighing slightly, he allows his head to fall to the plush rich pillow, as his head sinks further into it. He took a quick glance at his watch it read, `3: 43am' So it really was a dream. The window was closed and there was no one there with him.

"I guess I'll just rest up and wait until I'm able to move again. Then I'll go back to living how I use too… without him" he says putting on a fake smile, before snuggling down into the blankets and letting out a deep yawn. Sooner or later his eyes begin to deceive him and he falls to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Insanity Gurl: Ok that was it… I know it's a bit sucky right now but I will make it better! Or so try and make it better! ^-^;;

Bakura: O_O Did I just kiss him…?

Insanity Gurl: No he had a dream Bakura don't panic…

Bakura: Phew…

Ryou: I WANT TO KISS MY YAMI?!? *Goes insane*

Insanity Gurl: O_O Ahh yes… anyway… please review…O.o;;