Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pain over LOve ❯ Confontations and a Pain from the Past ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Warning: FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO SKIPPED THIS WARNING AND THEN GIVEN ME STUPID FLAMES I TELL YOU RIGHT NOW OCCNESS AND SLASH ( YAOI, SHOUEN-AI) IS IMPLIED. SO BEFORE YOU SAY OH SHE RUINED MY VIRGIN EYES THIS IS THE WARNING.

Seto: I don't like Crystal because she has me tortured in this god forsaken story

Dig-tal: Don't say that about my aibou. She talented!

Crystal: Yeah! ::hugs her yami::

Dig-tal: Now Seto since you are so talkative today you got to say the disclaimer.

Seto: ::grumbles:: Crystal doesn't not own Yu-Gi-Oh > If she did tea would have died in the first episode

Yami: You are so mean, in a good way

Seto: Thanks

Crystal: If I had own it I would have had you tortured in every episode and Seto making out with Joey. MWAHAHAHAHAHA ::coughs:: Sorry. Yami and Seto are one of my FAVORITE anime characters because they are cool, smart, ruthless, cute and handsome. Joey and Y.Bakura comes second. Another set of Bishounens. Joey/Seto fics rule, Joey/Y.Bakuara, Y.Bakura/Seto and Seto/Yami

Dig-tal: Don't forget Y.Bakura/Yami too!

Crystal: Yeah that too. ::whispers to the readers:: I like it but not as much as my yami do.

Digtal: ::glares at her aibou:: I HEARD that!

Crystal: ::smiles innocently at her yami::

Dig-tal: On with the story. But BEFORE we began we are mad that they have shun NC-17 out. 2. WE DO ARGREE WITH ANINEFAN THAT Seto/Yami fics are slowing decreasing but it is up to us to stop that. OK NOW on with the fic. RAPE!!!

RAPE IN THE FIC!!!(Y.Bakura will be called Bakura and Ryou just Ryou.

Chapter 1

Seto Kaiba walked home from school quietly and by himself. The 15-year old CEO was thinking of Mokuba because that is the only person he had care about ever since his parents dies and Gozuburo had abused him. The young boy was deep in thought and hadn't realized that someone was following him.

Bakura was behind the bush looking at Seto hungryly. He wanted Seto. He smirked at Seto and couldn't wait to take the boy. He licked his lips and continue to follow Seto home. Bakura felt his pants getting tight and he knew exactly why.

Seto was still in deep thought. Everyone hated him. He didn't care. But one thing that scared him was he was developing affections for his enemy, Joey. He blushed at the thought. `Wait, I'm still a virgin and here I am thinking hentai thoughts.' He blushed even harder as he open the doors to his mansion to meet big glossy eyes staring at him.

"SETO!!" Mokuba smiled as he ran to hug his big brother. He was so happy to see him.

Seto smiled. Mokuba was the only one who made him happy. "How was school kiddo."

"Fine. Are you staying tonight Nii-san" Mokuba look up at Seto with puppy eyes that he knew Seto couldn't resists.

Seto try his hardest not to look, "Fine, I have homework to do anyway, Kaiba Corp. could wait", he said sighing in defeat.

----------------

Bakura crept up into Seto's room and climbs in. He knew Kaiba and his brother was eating so he'll wait up here. He could wait to taste Seto. `Beautiful Seto. You'll be mine.' The sadictic smirk hid behind Seto's closet.

Seto was happy he had stayed with Mokuba. `It's been awhile since I spend time with him.' He had finish his homework and was exhausted. He put Mokuba to sleep and went to his room. He striped and just wore a pair of blue silk boxers.

Bakura waited until HIS Seto was asleep. He went over to see Seto laying peacefully making Bakura's erection even harder. Bakura threw the covers off of Seto and Seto shiver.

Seto crack his eyes open to see Bakura on top of him and smirking down at him.

"What are you doing here Bakura", Seto snarled as he try to shove Bakura off of him. He was kind of scared because Bakura was looking at him with this look.

Bakura with Shadow Powers was stronger and shoved Seto back to bed, pinning Seto's arms behind his head. "Now Seto, none of that your all mine"

Seto was truly scared and had tried to writher under the vulerable position but failing in the process.

"Why are you doing this Bakura?", Seto said hating the his trembled sound that came out his mouth.

"You'll find out soon eoungh", The ever present sadistic smirk that had played in Bakura's face making Seto frightened.

Before Seto could react, Bakura plunged his lips onto Seto. He then bit Seto's lips and made entrance to his mouth, licking and tasting. Bakura moaned into Seto's mouth.He tasted so good. Bakura tore off Seto's boxers and spreaded Seto's legs.

Seto thrased wildly.God this wasn't happening. He began to sob loudly. He didn't wanted this and he was confused, why Bakura was doing this to him?

"Please..stop..I.I'm begging you" Seto cried as tears sliped down his soft cheeks.

Bakura licked Seto's tears and smiled, "Your are too beautiful to resist."

Seto choked down a sob and felt everything was helpless. He was about to lose his innocence to Ryou's Yami.

Bakura smiled making his captive shiver. He love to see pain and drank it to his fill. He was mad 5,000 years ago when the Pharoah, Yami, had taken, HIS hight priest, Seto, away from him he'll change this all right now.

Seto cried harder than before. Why was Bakura doing this? What in God's name did he do to deserve this? Nothing answered him except a slender finger enter his tight virgin entrance. Then a second and a third. It hurt so badly that he wanted to die. He was now officially weak and helpless and the thought of that made him sob anew.

Bakura moaned as he felt his finger encased with Seto's tight, wet, heated virgin entrance. He wanted to take the frightened boy right know. He didn't care if he was ready or not. People already labeled him as sadistic.

Seto, suddently felt a piece of flesh entering him in a brutal force. The pain was awful. Bakura thrust in and out off him moaning loudly. Seto sobbing even harder. He felt like a whore. Nothing but a piece of "free meat".

Bakura moaned. `Gods Seto was tight'. He thrust even harder incresing speed along the way. He was getting close. He grabbed Seto's soft un-erect member and started pumping and squeezing him.

Seto felt forced pleasure building up. Then the world became white as he came and a forced moaned came out off his mouth.

Bakura came not too long after and had hissed in his release. He looked down to see Seto passed out `I know you are mine this time'. He kissed Seto and left. `School was going to be interesting tomorrow', Bakura thought as he jumped out of Seto's window smirking...

---------

And cut. Please R&R. This is my first fan fic. I'll be registering into fanfiction.net really soon. I am having a hard time signing in. I like to say Hi to Sweet-Amy chan for helping me with a pen-name. I'll be called Seto's Love. Oh and Seto/Yami and Seto/Joey rules 4ever!!! ^ ^

P.S: My name is Crystal!!!

Ciao!!