Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pain ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
 

Pain

  Author: Setosgirl Pairings: None Disclaimer: Me no ownee. Not Seto, not Mokie, not YuGi. Summary: Another little darkness, kind of a companion to Magnificeint Bastard. Words: 374   ~   *   ~   *    ~


Such pain... To come from the hand of my brother, the only person I've ever thought actually loved me. Why? Why did you hurt me? Don't I at least deserve and explanation? Please...

I've always let you do whatever you wanted to me, because I love you. Everyone needs an emotional outlet, and yours has always been hitting me. It was okay. The bruises were always a sign of my love for you. all of the physical pain you ever caused me is nothing compared to this, though. Why did you say it? Why did you hurt me like this? What could I have done to deserve such a punishment?

What did I do wrong? I was just letting you beat me, just like always. You were enjoying it, just like always. By taking out all of your anger and disappointment and disillusionment on me, you can show the face you do to the rest of the world, and so it's okay. Anything you could ever do to me would be okay. You're not perfect, but nobody is. You're perfect enough for me.

You said it just when I thought you'd finished. You wore the cruel smile you get when you know you've actually hurt me, hurt me badly. Why? Can't you see that I love you more than life itself? I could never bring myself to hurt you - how could you do this to me? I've never done anything to hurt you in my life. Please, take it back. Say you love me, like you used to say it. You can't have stopped loving me. You just can't. Why, why did you let those words escape your lips?

I hurt all over. You never really used to hurt me, only hit me a few times. Back then, I don't think you could have hurt me. Now your fists are brutal. It even hurts to cry. I can't bring myself to fight back, though, to do anything that might hurt you, even after what you said. I'll let this pain continue, because I have to. Because I love you. Even if you don't love me, I still love you. Even if it's hopeless, if I'm deluding myself, I can't stop loving you, Mokuba.


The End  


  Copyright © Setosgirl