Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Paybacks are fun! ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6: CAT FIGHT!

"Here we are stalking ze elusive Yugi Mutou creature," Ash said as Becky followed her into a sleeping Yugi's room quietly carrying a camera. "Notice how he snores lightly and rolls over after a deep breath…. OH NO HE HAS SPOTTED US! RUN!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH" Ash ran as Yugi lunged at her, effectively tackling her to the ground.

"Ze elusive Yugi Mutou creature has just woken up and caught his elusive Ash girlfriend creature," He whispered in Ash's ear smirking.

"Ha, ha Romeo. Get off and get ready for school!" Ash said pushing Yugi off of her.

Yugi saluted and said "Ma'am yes ma'am!"

~*~

"Trudge… Trudge… Trudge… OK WHY ARE WE TRUDGING TO SCHOOL?!" Ash asked as she and her friends well… trudged to school.

"Because it's better than crawling?" Becky suggested.

"Good point!" Ash said resuming her trudging. At that pace it took them 30 minutes to walk the normally 15 minute walk.

~*~

"Tea V Ash, this is the winning point girls, whoever answers this question correctly wins it for the game," Mr. Hoyle said making sure both girls were ready. "The category is Battles for 600, after the battle of (I CANT REMEMBER!) Washington and the Continental Army Retreated to ___________ for the winter," He said.

Ash raised her hand. He nodded to her. "Valley Forge," she answered winning the game.

Tea was furious. Of course she KNEW the answer was Boston… (TEA'S AN IDIOT)

The class filed out into the lawn for lunch, today they were having a party in school to celebrate the Soccer Team's win. The players were required to wear their uniforms and the cheerleaders had to wear theirs too.

The Principal (I can't remember if I gave him a name… So he is gonna be Mr. Feret after my gay principal Mr. Farrell), Mr. Feret stepped up to the podium, "You all really should thank the Soccer Team because it is because of them that we are only spending 2 hours in class and 5 outside in the sunshine partying! Yugi Mutou the team's center and team captain will now give a speech.

Yugi stepped up to the podium. "I'm not going to tell you it was all because you cheered us on and all that crap. Your moral support boosted our moral, but it was mostly do to the team's practice and hard work. Good job people," Yugi said stepping away from the podium. People cheered.

The party started, mini sports competitions going on, relays, pie eating contest.

Ash, Yugi, Becky, and Sesshoumaru were playing a couples' match against one another. Yugi and Ash Vs. Sesshoumaru and Becky. Currently the game was tied, Becky was a really good player, and he would have to convince her to join the team next year.

Their game was halted, however, when Yami and his group game and stole the ball. "Hey! I know you guys are stupid and all, but try to comprehend this, THAT'S OUR BALL," Ash yelled.

"You cheated in Social Studies. You had your book on your desk," Tea said glaring.

"How is she supposed to see the answer if the book was CLOSED?!?!" Becky shot back. Becky just HAPPENED to sit beside Ash…. More like the teacher liked them and let them sit together because they didn't cause problems.

"She still cheated," Joey bit out.

(^.^ I love this part!) Becky marched right over to him and kicked him right where it counts. Sesshoumaru started dukin it out with Tristan while Yami just hung back. He had no desire to be embaraced… again. Tea however when right up to Ash and slapped her in the face. I tell you that was not the thing to do, because the next thing she knew she was flying halfway across the school yard and landing in a tree. Of course NO ONE noticed this.

Tea marched back and tried slapping Ash again, however Ash backhanded her then kicked her in the chest (That hurts I assure you). Tea groaned and looked up to see Yugi and his group leaving.

~*~

There you guys happy now? Sorry for not updating I was having writers block… I think I made this chapter a bit longer than the others though. If you play Zelda check out my Zelda story… which I'm probably discontinuing because NO ONE reviewed.

Responses:

Oracle: Thank you!

RainOwl: You are welcome to vent! Personally I think Yugi doing whatever Yami says makes him look like a slave….

Faith: Maybe… (insert weird Chinese teacher like voice here) Give it time my child

Yume-Kitsune: NOOOO you can't abandon me to think for myself (sniggers) yeah, right, if I didn't think for myself I might be as dumb as my sister!

Sword Master Jeff: Satisfy you? Or do we need more kicking the crap out of people?

DJ Rodriguez: Nope, not payperview, but its Free per view! Lol, as in, you can watch it free! I know it wasn't much of a catfight… but I'm working on it. School is out for Yugi in one week, then the fun REALLY begins!