Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Pharoah ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue

Yami: Another one?!

K: Well sorry! I write whatever comes to my mind. And homework and other things don't help me finish chappies.

Yami: Do you even have a mind.

K: -___-

Yugi: Be nice.

Yami: Okay… *looks at the title* that is VERY original.

K: You don't know if it's original or not.

Yami: I'm usually the pharaoh.

K: ……

Yami: What are you going to do to me?

K: Nothing…

Yami: …

Yugi: I know!

Yami: What?!

Yugi: Not telling!

Yami: -____-

K: ^^

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was about mid-noon in Egypt; people were still working but not very hard because everyone didn't like their pharaoh through hearing rumors of how cruel he was. They could only rely on the rumors since they've never even seen his face, also thinking because he never came out because he thought they were nothing. Only if they knew.

In the throne room of the palace a group was being pushed to the throne by some guards.

The pharaoh was on the throne talking to his high priest when he turned to the commotion.

"What is the meaning of this?" the pharaoh asked.

"My pharaoh," a guard bowed, "this group were caught stealing."

"What?" the pharaoh raised an eyebrow.

"Food."

"Food?" his brows knit together, "I see no reason to take them here for just taking food."

"But my pharaoh…"

"Silence." The guard shut his mouth while the pharaoh gestured to his loyal guard and friend. "Take them to the council room and take him," he pointed to the one that looked surprisely like him, "To my chamber."

The group looked worried for their friend but the pharaoh's look alike kept his face blank and nodded to the group who followed the guard while he followed another to the pharaoh's chambers.

The high priest turned to his pharaoh, "Why did you want him in your chambers?"

The pharaoh stood up, "Well my friend, he intrigues me and keep the others company I'll be there soon."

The other nodded and they both departed to their destinations.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The teen looked around the pharaoh's chambers after he was thrown in. He had never seen anything like it before; it was all decorated in gold and the sunset reflecting off it made the room seem bright.

He turned when he heard the door slowly open and he blinked when he saw the pharaoh's smiling face. He walked into his chambers and approached his look alike.

The teen looked nervously at him the smile made him really nervous, but also warm.

The pharaoh leaned over still smiling, "What is your name?" he said in a soft tone nothing like the voice that rang in the throne room.

The teen blinked unsure if he should answer making up his mind he looked up at the pharaoh, "My name is…"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

K: hehe

Yami: You left a cliffhanger? The world is doomed.

K: …

Yami: You said it might be original isn't it clear who the pharaoh is?

K: Nope.

Yami: -____-

K: I want the reviewers to guess. You'll see next chapter. I bet many people would know.

Yugi: I know! I know!

Yami: ;__; I want to know too.

K: Not until next chappie. Sorry for it being short but it's a prologue and most are short.

Yami: ;___;

Yugi: Aww… *hugs Yami* R&R!