Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Preview for my Yu-Gi-Oh fic! ❯ Preview which drives Yami insane ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N:Okay, here's a little preview of one of my latest fics.I'm not telling anything, though...


Yami walked towards the girl without knowing.He was turning from the stern of the boat when...
-What in Ra is that?!?Yami asked himself.There was like a feminin version of him standing here, arms crossed-with his clothes?Now THAT just completed his fuse!
-Hey, you!he yelled at her.She looked at her direction.Now, he notice, she reminded him of Mai.His death glare seemed not to make her flinch.Instead, she move her full body.She had his clothes, there's no difference!
-Hey, you took my clothes!he said to her.Her eyes glowed like a tiger's.
-Whadjat mean by that?These are mine!she argued.
-No, they're mine!Yami yelled.
-They're mine!she stubbornly replied.
-They're mine!he snapped.
-If they were yours, then you'll be naked!she told him.
-Maybe I have two pairs!he retorded.That's when he notice the pendant hanging about her neck.
-...that's my-what the, woah, wait a minute...he told himself.She cocked an eyebrow.
-Huh?she wondered.
-If I still have my Puzzle, he asked, then...you copier!
-No way!she said.I don't plagarise!Baka, Baka!
-You're the baka!he said.
-HEY!she yelled, and in her furry, she push him.Rudie!she called him.Mind Crush!she exclaimed.
The force was as powerful than his, and by that he fell into the water.He got able to come up when...
-Hey, I found the Exodia pieces!



A/N:So, was it good?I hope it is.That's only part of the first chapter.You can draw the scene, just make sure the girl's hair is down.See ya in the real fic!Oh, yeah, you can tell me some funny lines for the second chapter!Ja ne!