Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Public Acts of Affection ❯ Public Acts of Affection V ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Public Acts of Affection V
Author: Kleptomaniac Can Opener
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: Jounouchi x Yugi
Disclaimer: Yugi-Oh wouldn't be for kids if it belonged to me. The series belongs to someone who is Japanese and male. I'm neither.

Summary: Adventures in house-sitting!

NOTES: For always being such an awesome fan, this is for you, Cody Thomas! It's not QUITE what you requested, but I think you'll still like it. ^_~

~*~*~*~

"Oh God! Jou-kun!" Small hands grip the bed sheets beneath his sweaty body; tugging on the soft, pink material.
"Yugi..." Pearly teeth bite a pale shoulder, making the petite teen cry out again. "You're so fucking hot. I'm gonna make you cream so hard!"
"N-not -ah!- on this bed! Ahn!" Jounouchi pounds into Yugi's tight passage, pressing him deep into the mattress. "Ahh!"
"We'll clean it before she gets back," the blond growls before sucking on his lover's neck, renewing the bruise there.

Something catches Jounouchi's eye, making him grin. "This outta be fun."
"Jou-kuuuun!" whines the smaller teen when he's suddenly left empty.
"You'll love this, Yug." The blond pushes a chair from Anzu's study desk towards the center of the room then grabs his lover up, squeezing his ass while he's at it. "Watch us, Yug." He sits on the chair with Yugi's back to his chest.
"What?" Yugi then notices the full-length mirror. He flushes hotly.

Jounouchi holds Yugi's elfin frame above his engorged erection, the smooth head weeping with need. The blond lowers him ever so slowly, their eyes locked where they can see Yugi's body swallowing the hungry shaft. "Oh god..."
"Can you see it? It's all inside." Jounouchi nuzzles him and rubs his belly with a large hand, lightly feeling the swell that his cock has made.
"Jou-kun..."

Yugi is lifted up until only the tip of Jounouchi's length is still inside before he's dropped with the power of gravity. "Ah!" The sound of flesh slapping flesh claps loudly in the room. Jounouchi continues the slow, hard pounding. They both watch as his thick length slides in and out again and again.

"Faster! Oh god, faster!" Yugi cries desperately, his body trembling with unsatisfied want. Watching them is turning him on more than any porno could ever hope. His whimpers mix with loud moans as Jounouchi's nails dig into his thighs for a better grip. His small frame is now being lifted and lowered with tight control. He can feel his lover's muscles bulge with adrenaline-enhanced strength. "I'm gonna cum!"
"Keep watching."

And Yugi does, even as his body locks up, hugging Jounouchi's cock like a vice. "AHH!"
"Yugi!" Jounouchi bites his shoulder as he cums soon after, tasting blood and nearly climaxing again. His thick seed fills the tri-colored teen in a hot wave then slowly leaks down to pool on Jounouchi's crotch. Yugi's own cum paints his abdomen in thin, white ribbons.

"You realize," Yugi says between pants, "that we will have to clean this chair, right?" His lover only grins.
"It and the bed when I'm done with you."