Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Random Silliness ❯ Pigs From Mars ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello again! Oh my gosh..I got reviews! (yea!!)Reviewers: a tea fan: Thank you so much! You were my first review ever and it means so much to me! And if you don't like Tea bashing you might not want to read the next chapter…because that's what it is.(But I don't hate her..really. She's just easy to pick on.)But I will do one with her and Malik, and won't bash her. I promise!

Firelung06: Thank you guys also. Very much!! The reviews are so nice..I feel so loved! (please keep reviewing…I will update faster if you do!)Anyways…time to continue the madness!

Chapter Two: Pigs from Mars

(Yugi/Yami: after school in their living room)

Yami: Hey Yugi?

Yugi: Hey Yami.

Yami: (sweatdrop) Umm… (telephone rings) Arggh!! Yugi make it stop! Make the torture stop!!

Yugi: (getting up) Yami, relax, its just the telephone.( picks up the phone to see that no one is there, hangs up) You know, (grinning evilly) Bakura's not afraid of the telephone.

Yami: (still cowering) Yugi that's evil!!

Yugi: (smiling broadly) What? Me evil? There's no way!

Yami: whatever. Yugi, why do pigs live on Mars?

Yugi: What? Pigs don't live on Mars!

Yami: Yes, they do. Bakura told me so.

Yugi: Since when did you listen to Bakura?

Yami: Since he showed me a picture of the pigs on Mars.

Yugi: I don't even want to know where that came from.

Yami: I don't know. So where do pigs live?

Yugi: They live on farms. In fenced in places.

Yami: What?!( standing up) Yugi, we have to go… now.

Yugi: Why? What's wrong?

Yami: We have to send whoever put these pigs in cages to the Shadow Realm.

Yugi: What!… Yami their not in cages.

Yami: But… you said they were fenced in. (sitting back down) That is what a cage is, is it not?

Yugi: Well, yes, but its not the same kind of cage.

Yami: I don't understand.

Yugi: Well, I guess I'll just have to show you.

What await Yugi and Yami at the farm? Who will I target next? ( Why am I asking them?... hmm) Anyway, thanks for reading! I have the next chapter already written and I'll get it up as soon as I can. Till next time!