Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Randomosity ❯ the prequel ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Prequel!

Disclaimer: I don't won Yu-Gi-Oh so all you homophobes better be grateful!

(Hi! I thought I'd tell you that I'm calling Yami Malik Marik)

Malik and his Yami had a secret. A terrible, horrible deep dark secret that would destroy them if anyone knew. Well that's what they thought. Isis and Rishid just added to a long list of 'quirks' the two have.

They watch soap operas. Every Saturday morning they would wrap themselves in a purple polar fleece blanket, holding a matching pair of chibi Ra plushies a one liter tub of Double chocolate chocolate fudge brownie mocha swirl ice cream (I have actually seen that kind of ice cream. It scares me.) And watch their favorite soap.

Today was special because it was the season finally so Marik was taping it. Malik had snuggled up close to Marik and ate the spoon full of ice cream that Marik occasionally held in front of his face. Marik himself was enjoying the feel of his Hikari being so snuggly.

"Oh Margo!"

"Oh John!"

The violins started playing and Malik snuggled closer to Marik sniffling. He had always been a hopeless romantic.

It was much later in the show, ice cream all gone as were Isis and Rishid to avoid a hyper Malik and Marik. The music had begun to change and Marik wrapped his arms around his Hikari, Ra plush long forgotten, Malik's cuddlier anyway. Malik's eyes had grown larger in anticipation, nearing Yugi size.

"No Margo don't do it! NOOOOOOOO!!!"

Malik was shocked. He looked up at his Yami tears in his eyes.

"That was so sad!"

Marik nodded then smiled. He had the perfect idea to cheer up his Hikari.

"Lets get some more ice cream then go see the tomb robber!" Malik grinned, sugar taking effect (be afraid be VERY afraid.)

So out they went, Marik grabbed the tape from the VCR before leaving. Tomb robber would get a kick out of the ending.

Well? Good, bad, want to kill me? Let me know loves! Note: This was written while listening to "One Winged Angel" from the FFVII sound track