Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Reborn ❯ It Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

It Begins

/Yami talking to Yugi\

//Yugi talking to Yami\\

Notes:

Yugi`s dream

Yugi is standing in a middle of a desert he recognises it as Eygpt, but there is none around just plain wind carrying sand…blowing in his face. He looks around in the desert.

"What is this place?"

"Everything sometimes has to begin life, destiny, love and so on. But nothing can begin without something happening to begin the things life." The sentence echoes in every direction .Yugi still looks around, puzzled. There he has in his dream trapped in a middle of the desert with an unknown voice, "Great" he thought.

(You cant say suddenly but ill say it) Suddenly a image emerged. Few metres in front of , Yugi. It was a girl but a bit taller than Yugi she had sea blue eyes, purple hair with a white dress and a belt holding it. She had a little crown on with some bracelets but with unusual glow around her.

"ER…" Yugi couldn't continue he was speechless as this girl was floating in mid-air!

"Hello Yugi" The girl said in a high toned voice.

"How do you know my name?"

The girl didn't answer and Yugi spoke again.

"What's you name?"

"Lavender" Lavender said .The sand blew around and Lavender disappeared and Yugi broke out of his dream.

Yugi woke up not sweating not like he had run a mile non-stop he was calm but confused. Why was he having this dream when it was in Eygpt? I thought Yami lived in Egypt and it would be his dream. He looked at the clock it was 5:58 am. He thought he could get up yet and get the best pancakes before the others woke up.

Yugi got up and he woke up Yami aswell.

"Why are you getting up at this time?" Yami said tiredly.

"I woke up so I thought I might aswell get up" Yugi got up and went into the shower. After that he got dressed and made his way to the main living room. Yugi and the gang were at the hotel because they was taking a holiday in America.

Yugi was thinking about the girl but he took no notice and grabbed the best pancakes already set by the owners he hadn't meet them yet and he wanted to. Yami can out having his breakfast and Joey joined him he was yawning.

"Hey yy-ugi" Joey said tiredly.

"Im not-"

"Whatever"

Yami sighed and moved from the table and made his way examining the hotel. The hotel was called "Kelters Hotel" a werid name for a hotel Yami thought but he didn't understand the present time.

Tristan shouted down to Yami." Yo Yami" Yami turned round a least someone knew his name.

"Hello?! We have to come and grab info the owner is going to help us where to go for the best places" Yami nodded and ran downstairs with Tristan. The others were in the room all with the same faces… they were very tired.

Mai was chatting to Joey about gardens for some reason Tea was gave Yami a come over here look Yami changed as Yugi wanted to come out (He had a bit of a crush on the annoying girl) //Thanks\\ /No problem\ The owner entered the room Yugi stared at the owner then gasped it looked like the girl….

Please R&R Vicky needs 1 R&R to carry on with the 2nd Chapter