Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Remember ❯ Prologue: Newspaper Report ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N..Ok, so I thought I would only using this account for one-shots but I got this (pretty morbid) idea last night. If you people haven't read the summary (you lazy people, you!) Serenity is killed in an accident outside her school (goddamn the world. I also say that she lives and goes to school in Domino, and Yami has his own body it's AU, right?) and her best friend's and the gang's reactions. This will also be posted on my mediaminer profile Shoujo Zurui, probably with a song in the last chapter.
Try and enjoy, anyways!
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own YGO, that belongs to Kazuki Takahashi. But I DO own over 300 Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards!
 
Remember
 
 
Prologue: Newspaper Report
 
Domino Times Tuesday 15th April 2007
 
TRAGEDY AS YOUNG GIRL IS KILLED OUTSIDE SCHOOL
Reporter: Tiffany M.
 
The community of Domino was last night united in grief as the younger sister of well-known Joey Wheeler, Serenity Louisa, was yesterday run down by a speeding motorist outside her school, Domino Junior High.
She was rushed to hospital by ambulance which arrived on scene about five minutes after the accident occurred, after Serenity's friend Kyoko Shinzaki made the 911 call. She was brought to Domino General Hospital, where she underwent emergency surgery. Sadly, however, she passed away about three hours after surgery finished, in the ICU of the hospital with her brother and mother by her side.
Her funeral will take place on Saturday the 19th, all floral tributes to be sent to Keelahan undertakers on or before that date. The funeral will start at 12 pm sharp on Saturday and all are invited.
 
The Domino Times wish to extend their deepest sympathies to the Wheeler family at this tragic time. May Serenity's gentle soul rest in peace.
 
 
Woah, man! Talk about awful! Okay, a few explanations are in order! Read on if you're curious:
 
1: Serenity Louisa: a name I made up for Serenity. Well the Louisa bit, anyways.
2: Tiffany M.: Heh, that's me! I want to be a journalist, how did I do for my first “report”?
3: Kyoko Shinzaki: A made up best friend for Serenity, she's from Osaka.
 
Right! Now leave me a review about what you think so far. I'm in the middle of the next chappie; nice reviews will boost my morale! Flame me and I'll flame you back.
Bye for now!