Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Revenge of the Eye ❯ Intentions ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamer: I dont own Yugioh, if I did I would be frikin rich

______________________________________________________________< /div>

The young man entered the board meeting quickly.

Executive: Mr. Crawford how good to see you this morning.

Mr. Crawford: Cut the bull crap, I read the agenda, I know what you want to say.

Executive: Very well, we do not think that a second Duelist Kingdom is nessesary due to Yugi Motou has been declared King of Games and kept that title.

Mr. Crawford: My father wanted this to be an annual event not some pitiful once in a lifetime oprituninity for a select few. And therefore should be continued as scheduald.

He read each of their minds carefully seeing at the mention of his fathers most changed thier decision to his idea.

Executive: Very well lets us take a vote then.

Mr. Crawford: Of coarse, but to make it more intresting you and myself can't vote, all in favor of my plan of a second Deulist Kingdom, say I.

6/10: I.

Mr. Crawford: All not in favor say naye.

4/10: Naye.

Mr. Crawford: Then its decided, I win. Now what other business do you have.

______________________________________________________________< /div>

Mr. Crawford sat in his chair and relaxing by drinking some Crystal.

Intercom: Mr. Crawford, Mr. Shadi ishere to see you.

Mr. Crawford: Send him in.

Shadi: It is good to see you Zane.

Zane: As is to see you. What do need?

Shadi: You know what I think about lending you the scale and about the tournorment, Zane.

Zane: Do not wory, my good friend, my intentions are the same as yours, not for revenge. By the end of the compitition the Millenium Eye will be in your hands.

Shadi: I know but this feeling that something dark is going to happen, cannnot leave my mind. I will take my leave now.

After Shadi left Zane continued his work.

Zane: What a fool. He thinks I don't know where to find the eye. Its the one that came up with this idea. Soon revenge will be mine and poor little Yugi will die. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

______________________________________________________________< /div>

AF: Read&Review. Later

body‘