Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Reversed Parasite ❯ Where am I? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 

         &nb sp;  Reverse Parasite

 

         &nb sp;  Chapter 1: where am I?

 

         &nb sp;  Author note: Hiya! This is my first fic here I hope you enjoy it!

 

         &nb sp;  Someone in the crowd: whoopdie doo! Who cares?

 

         &nb sp;  TR: Shad-up Kaiba!! *Throws a brick at his head*

 

         &nb sp;  Kaiba: X_x

 

         &nb sp;  Anyways…*Drags Kaiba's body into a closet* on wit da fic!

 

Italic words =thoughts

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

         &nb sp;  +Ryou's P.o.V+

 

         &nb sp;  When Ryou woke up, he found himself lying on the ground in a dark alley and it was raining lightly. He stood up to find that he couldn't stand. Looking at the leg that was hurting, Ryou found a red gash that ran across his shin. He sat back down with his back against the cold, brick wall. He tore off a piece of his shirt and wrapped it around his wound.

 

When he looked around, Ryou found that it was nighttime.

 

         &nb sp;  "Where am I?" he asked himself subconsciously, "and what happened."

 

         &nb sp;  "You idiot,"

 

Ryou looked up to see the same guy who was in his kitchen before he blacked out. He was leaning against the brick building. The narrowed eyed double looked down at him and scowled at him.

 

         &nb sp;  "You're such a weakling," he growled, "what gave me the idea to ever use you again?"

 

         &nb sp;  "Again?" Ryou asked, confused.

 

         &nb sp;  "Should I remind you, Bakura?" a voice spoke up out of nowhere. An Egyptian boy walked towards him. He had blond hair and sharp violet eyes.

 

         &nb sp;  Bakura sighed.

 

         &nb sp;  "Amuse me, Malik," He asked, his voice full of sarcasm.

 

         &nb sp;  "Because if you just walked into the pharaoh's house, he know who you were in a matter of seconds," Malik replied, "if you control your host, he wouldn't know that you were after his Millennium Puzzle as easily."

 

         &nb sp;  Ryou stomach gave a growl. 'I'm so hungry,'

 

         &nb sp;  "If you hadn't noticed, it didn't work!" Bakura retorted, "We didn't even get into his house,"

 

         &nb sp;  "That's because, somehow the boy got out of the mind control, Malik reminded him, "I thought you said he had no will anymore,"

 

         &nb sp;  "I had thought so too," scowled Bakura.

 

He looked down at Ryou. Ryou looked at him wearily. He was so exhausted that he was literally falling over. Bakura smiled.

 

         &nb sp;  "But, I think it's a matter of time before he does."

 

 Bakura smirked. Malik nodded in agreement. Bakura kneeled down in front of Ryou and lifted his chin.

 

         &nb sp;  "Isn't that right, host?" he said as he peered deeply into Ryou's chocolate eyes. He stared back into the gleaming red eyes. They're so deep, so full of evil. (TR: Why red, well Bakura looks so dam sexy with red eyes) Ryou tried to keep his eyes opened, but the pale form on front of him was slowing fading away. His head nodded twice and he fell to the ground.

 

         &nb sp;  +Bakura's P.o.V+

 

         &nb sp;  Bakura picked up Ryou and threw him over his shoulder.

 

         &nb sp;  "Well I guess, this is over for now," Bakura informed, "next time this will succeed."

 

         &nb sp;  "Yeah, and try to work on your mind controlling skills," said Merik.

 

         &nb sp;  Bakura narrowed his eyes. (TR: think chibis now)

 

"What's that supposed to mean?" He hissed.

 

"Well, he did wake up didn't he?"

 

"So, your point?" Bakura growled, "Who was the one that ran into me and made me slam my leg into that STUPID lamp post." 

 

"And?" (TR: ok chibis gone)

 

"Don't forget, just because I have my own body doesn't mean that I'm the one who suffers the consequences when things like that happen, the body you see me as now is made up of his essences, so whatever happens to me, he feels the pain."

 

Marik nodded.

 

"So when's the next time we do this?" he asked.

 

"When I know his will is no longer there," Bakura smirked, " I'll break him down with his memories, that seems to be his weakness."

 

Marik smiled evilly.

 

"Sure whatever work," Marik replied, pleased, "I have to go, don't want anyone to know what's up."

         &nb sp;   

Bakura turned away without a word and headed back to the apartment. 

 

When he entered the room, he set Ryou down on the couch. Seeing the gash on his leg, Bakura went to the kitchen to find a rag.

 

He came back to the living room with a damp cloth and began to clean the wound on Ryou's leg. Ryou started to stir when Bakura laid the cloth on his leg.

 

"Amane…" He muttered.

 

Bakura lifted an eyebrow in annoyance. He watched as his host started reaching around. Ryou sat up, still feeling around him, until he touched Bakura's arm.

 

"Amane?"

 

         &nb sp;  Bakura lips curled into a cruel smiled.

 

         &nb sp;  "Your will is mine." He whispered to Ryou. Ryou's eyes creaked open just a little. Bakura touched him on the nose gently.

 

         &nb sp;  "Amane it's you!" Ryou cried.

 

         &nb sp;  Ryou wrapped his arms around Bakura's shoulders. Bakura flinched. It felt weird to have his host embracing him. Ryou began to sob.

 

         &nb sp;  "You're not really dead," he whispered.

 

Bakura wrapped his arms around his host and held him tight, slowly seducing him into manipulation. A few moments later, he laid Ryou down…unconscious.

 

         &nb sp;  "Heh, this isn't going to take long." Bakura smirked

 

 This isn't going to take long at all…

 

TR: Well I hope this chapter wasn't confusing, and tell me if I used "smirk" too much…cause I think I overused it, hehe, well I hope you enjoy this, R&R