Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Road Trip!!!! ❯ Back on the road Final Chapter ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Trip!!!

Serena: Hi Guys Sorry I haven’t written In a while School has been getting in the way!

Shadow: just so we are still clear We don’t own Yu-Gi-Oh, SailorMoon, Harry Potter, and Zoids chaotic century.

Jenny: but we do own an RV!

Serena: and a Bottle of Pepsi that Silver_wolf Drank! You couldn’t Help your Self could You?

Silver_wolf: But it was Sooooo Good! BURP!!!!!

******************************************************** ****************

(Chapter four back on the Road!)

Seto: Uh…Serena. Malik and Y.Malik are staring at me funny!

Jenny: Guys. I didn’t know you swing like that.

Seto: OH MY GOD GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!

Serena: Now why would I let you do that?

Yami: they are not gay they are just thinking of evil things to do to Seto!

Ryou: I don’t understand why you are friends with Malik and Y.Malik Bakura….Bakura?

Bakura: *just as drunk as ever* Heyy pretty lady! *Stroking Ryou’s hair*

Ryou: SERENA HELP BAKURA IS AS DRUNK AS HELL!!!!!!

Seto: *Tied to the seat having knives thrown at him but the Knives keep missing* ^^; SOME ONE HELP!

Ryou: what about you! SOMEBODY CALL THE EXCORCIT!!!!!!

Shadow: *recording the whole thing* Im loving this.

Yugi: So Serena where are we?

Serena: in Colorado. We should Be in Nevada in a matter of hours!

Joey: YAY! But I wanna see Seto get stabbed!

Seto: If I get killed I’ll haunt you!

Serena: Seto don’t make me come back there you don’t want me back there when the RV is going do you!

Malik: *To Ryou* Yeah then we would all die!


*The Next day*

Shadow: * Drunk because he drank the Beer thinking it was Soda* Move outta the Way Serena im Driving this Flying Umbrella. *Pulls Serena out of the seat then he starts Driving Zig Zaging back and forth* Heyy I just realized something im too Drunk to Drive! *Stops Driving and then they end up flying right off a cliff*

Everyone: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! WE’ER GONNA DIE!!!!!!

Seto: Joey no matter what I’ve said I have always had Feelings for you! I LOVE YOU JOSEPH WHEELER!!!!

Joey: O_o WHAT!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

Serena: *Evil Grin* I knew it!

Yugi: at least I’ll Die in a humorous way! I Love you Serena!

Tristain: That’s the Spirit!

Jenny: Silver_wolf I know you like Serena But I Love You!

Shadow: Heyy why should I start listing to my self now! *Starts Driving again!*

* Next thing you know the RV lands right on the outskirts of Las Vegas*

Everyone: O_O

Serena: Ok im never going to declare my self Speed Demon Again!

Yugi: That’s Good Serena you are fighting your demons!

Serena: Heyy Just so you know after that Horrorific insistent Me and my Demons are closer then ever.

Yugi: T_T Damn it!

Serena: Is everyone alright!

Bakura: *Knocked out* Ask me later when I regain full Vision!

Ryou: I Think im ok But I Think Malik got his Head stuck in the Toilet!

Silver_wolf: To tell you the truth im, not Surprised!

******************************************************* *****************

Serena: Ok that concludes Chapter Four. Join us next time when we go out on a Wild Adventure!

Shadow: And Hopefully I wont end up Killing any one!

Serena: Byee!



Converting /tmp/phpIFyrDo to /dev/stdout